Is it OK to invest our money in ETN coins ??? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Is it OK to invest our money in ETN coins ???

On 11/18/2019 at 12:00 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Electroneum is currently a good coin and its price and good market. Do you think it would be right to buy these coins ??? Can I benefit from investing in these coins ????? I recently created an Electroneum account on my mobail ....

electroneum has become shitcoin now.once i invested 90% of my money and it lost me 60%.i will never trade in ethereum ever.for me it will always be shit coin.i don't know it is ever going to recover or not.

I don't buy ETN now, but I already buy it in the last year and make a nice profit from that coin. I don't know if that coin can increase again or not because if there is no big support from people, it is hard to reach success again in the future. We still need to wait for a while to see if that coin can increase and give the profit or not, especially we are now waiting for the bull market that can happen anytime. If you believe that ETN is one of the potential coins, you can buy that coin from now on.

Hello my friend
I think you can take advantage of the Electroneum coin, given that the crypto market has moved up
But only on condition that you buy a large amount for good gains, because the price difference in the alternative currencies is small

An excellent advantageous offer from the Netbox project!

Netbox Global is non-arguably one of the good performing coins of late in the cryptospace. They've really done a good job with their amazing initiative to transform the industry. Just recently, Netbox opened the gateway for enthusiasts to become ambassadors for their project. being an ambassador could come along with many benefits for promoters. as indicated in the official post.

Netbox.Coins buy option with huge discounts: every month each Ambassador will obtain a personal pool of 10000–30000 NBX with an opportunity to buy any amount from this range via OTC with the discount of 25% to current (to the moment) market price; 10–15% commission for OTC sell-deals referred by Ambassador.

There are other many amazing benefits.  

Join now!

29024987.jpg

I think its ok to invest money in ETN coin. Electroneum (ETN) coin is very good cryptocurrency.This coin is very profitable currency.You can invest your money on this coin

On 11/20/2019 at 12:15 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

ETN coin is a very good coin. I use this coin for a while. This coin is very promising. You can buy this coin now. Because It's price is now favourable.    

You are right. I also have this coin, ETN coin is a very good coin.

32 minutes ago, Zakir Ali said:

Yes! If you want to collect the electroneum ETN coins. then the best way to mine the etn coins from the app.  but the long term holding is not a good decision. So, you can mine etn coins as you can

Yes i have hear about mining Electroneum application,you think we have a good profit to mine this coin in my phone? I will check this application and see that

ETN or electornium is the most popular coin because it can be mined via your mobile devices , in past year ETN had a good market value and price too , but it it best time to purchase and hold ETN if you ant big profit in near future 

On 11/18/2019 at 2:30 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Electroneum is currently a good coin and its price and good market. Do you think it would be right to buy these coins ??? Can I benefit from investing in these coins ????? I recently created an Electroneum account on my mobail ....

I never bought electroneum from the day I started trading until now,coz i only trust those coin which really perform well,but im interested to know more about that coin as I heard that this has potential this year,but others also said that its not a good investments. So lets see which one is true.

I'll do some research for now.

Electroneum has no development again to the project, and etn technology is old compared with another alts in 2020 which had 2-layer and active development

I believe no, don't buy electroneum coin because etn price slowly slowly going down best you invest in top 20 coin because top coin is very safe and give profit too.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:30 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I think so. But you have to choose the right time to buy if you want to get profit.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/18/2019 at 2:30 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I used to be very bullish on the potential of this coin I thought it will reach $5 after making huge waves in 2018, but they did not live up to their promise, you can invest little amount and let;s see after the halving.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:30 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Electroneum is a good project with good coin and an active development / marketing team. The current price of Electroneum (ETN) is $ 0.0036 and the highest history price was $ 0.20. I do not think it will return to its highest level one day but I think there is still a profit to be taken. I think $ 100 in Electroneum would be a sufficient investment. I think ETN can reach $0.04 later. We can also mention Electronero (ETNX) a fork of Electroneum.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I dont think its safe for me if you want a profitable coin.go to bitcoins and also you can invest in multiple coin specially the top 5 altcoin,etherium,ripple,bitcoincash,litecoin,and xlm

Etn is good crypto coin but i can suggest you you can choose stable coins like xrp litecoin tron ethereum I think it has not a good potential to grow in future as compared with other coin like ripple coin ripple coin has a great potential to grow in future its price will definitely increase right now its price is low if we buy and hold it for few month it will definitely provide us good profit for daily base trading I think Tron is a good coin

I am not sure about that because ETN was already reaching the bottom price, and that coin has a difficult to increase even if the bullish trend comes. I suggest you choose the other coins at the market because I am sure that you can find so many potential coins besides of ETN. For example, you can choose bitcoin for investing, and I think you will make a lot of money from bitcoin, especially if you can buy bitcoin at a low price. Maybe if you want to invest in ETN, you can use some money, don't use big money, because that will be too risky and we don't know what will happen in the future.

Electroneum is a good coin for invest. But in my opinion  if you invest in Ripple then it would be better than ETN. we know Ripple is worlds Top third coin and day by day it's price increase so i think XRP will be best instead if ETN.

I don't understand the benefits that etn investors will get, because right now there are a lot of cryptocurrency with billions of coins supply, and I don't know whether etn will have a good future again

On 1/1/2020 at 2:34 PM, Rasheed said:

You are right. I also have this coin, ETN coin is a very good coin.

Yes ETN is a very good coin. You can gain huge profit by trading this coin. I hope you will be more profitable by buying and trading this coin.

ETN is first British base coin company which offering mobile gaming and gambling services but its not on as devs was expecting just because of this right now its price are decreasing and I will not suggest to invest in this as its market is going more down and any investment in this coins could be create problems and your investment could be hurt better don't touch this and wait for some good news about this in near future before any investment.