How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

On 10/4/2019 at 6:54 PM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

One of my friend told me about it because he knows that I'm in worst condition because of lack of money so he informed me about it. God bless him. 💕

My darling was looking for ways to invest through the Internet two years ago, when he told me about cryptocurrencies, but this is my first experience in this forum

I heard about bitcoin in one of the forums and after that I was curious to know more about it to find myself working in the field of cryptocurrencies as an investor and trader

THINK POSITIVE

There was a television show that was going on and someone really told me to check it own it was on Bloomberg on this date 2011 and I   could have got in and made something out of them and it would have worked well for me in so many ways so to me it could have been the best thing for me to work in this place perfectly in the ideas given in this forum

As for me I encountered bitcoin about a year ago while I was doing some research about online jobs and thats how I developed some interest in the great crypto bitcoin and since then I have been trading it without seizing. 

I heard about crypto currencies through a friend who took his time to explain the mode of operations and that's when I start investment

I heard about crypto currencies through a friend who took his time to explain the mode of operations and that's when I start investment

It is very interesting entry in crypro of mine. I accidently enterred in crypto by finding online earning ways suggested by a earn to click website.

Well in my case I would say that I just new it of recent I am not up to a month here I saw the advert on cryptoworld on Facebook in 2019  I wasn't interested at that time because I thought it was scam later I thought of going into it and became interested day by day  and now a user too on cryptoworld

I discovered BitCoin for the first time in 2018 from a colleague who used devices to assemble 9. Around this memory , but they were worth less. I didn't see it as beneficial and that I had found a feasible step of action. Likewise I have lost my wallet and we are discussing that I probably had around  10 million sativas. .

I heard about bitcoin in a news, where they were talking about the market value and its exposure with profit in future. They also mentioned that it might become the future currency without need of wallet and bank.

If I remember, there are many years ago I have encounter or heard about Bitcoin, because before I participate in many website paid to click and then I have encountered some website where you get paid with Bitcoin to click Ads.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

i just started work here from 2 days ago and then i did not know what is the bitcoin then i saw some posts of other members about bitcoins then i started research on internet then i know what is the bitcoin and its value now i know almost everything about bitcoin

I have hear about bitcoin from one of my friend first. I was investing in bitcoin. After that I am also start investing in bitcoin.

I hear about this market I think from one YouTube channel that is said how to earn passive aggressive income from this market first I didn't believe on it now I believe I can do.

I was involve in captcha typing as this was one of best option for many peoples those was looking for online works so during this journey one of our member have link through his friend then we join this and now addicted because many members already now in very good financial positions as they done good decisions and take good advantage but few like me still struggling as lost some good amount in bad things.

I first heard about bitcoin back in 2013, when he started buying them, and I thought it was some kind of pyramid scheme where he would lose his money.

First time I heard about bitcoin in a freelance site. I was work in a freelancing site which use bitcoin as their payment method. I had to create a crypto currency to receive my payment. From that time I know about Bitcoin.

I've heard it from my brother who have earned up to 1k a week because of crypto and he encouraged me to use it as well since I have to earn money for my school expenses. I thought at first that it was a scam and I might get tired but not earning money at all but because of the informations I've read here I started trusting this site. 

I've heard it from my brother who have earned up to 1k a week because of crypto and he encouraged me to use it as well since I have to earn money for my school expenses. I thought at first that it was a scam and I might get tired but not earning money at all but because of the informations I've read here I started trusting this site. 

I dint excatly knwo , but somewhere i found the term btc btc and i searched it on google , at that time 1 btc was about 250$ , haaha now its 10k$

2 hours ago, Rony007 said:

.......i hear about bitcoin from a friend who was holding bitcoin from the last few years, i think in 2012 he started holding the bitcoin and i hear about bitcoin in 2015, now its almost 4 years i am holding and trading on bitcoin......

I also heard bitcoin from my friend who was involved in this business. he gave me advice to buy bitcoin and start trading but at that time i had no investing but now i am planning to invest some money in bitcoin.

in 2017 i heard about bitcoin and my friend introduce me to this crypto field.that time price was only 1500 dollars.i experienced a great improvement in price of bitcoin within 3 years

in the year 2016 i came to know about the crypto from my friend he suggested me to use it but at that time i was not agreed with him, and after some time when he started earnings from it then i too stated working on it.

Welcome with me
In 2018, after reading an article about ways to profit from the Internet, I discovered the term bitcoin, read a brief definition of it, I liked the idea of coded money
I went into research about bitcoin and ways to profit from it, until the forum found in late 2019, the place I will never leave.

I heard about bitcoins since 2016 and i start using them in 2017 but for that time i didn't know much about how to earn it... Until 2018 is there where i start to earn it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!