What is the best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marveliscardenas

What is the best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies

There is no such thing as the best time to buy and sell, the markets are volatile, and we are the traders who control the price. Either group buying will lead to an increase or a group sale and result in a decrease, and my advice is to use a method of your innovation and practice it and if you moment it will succeed with you by more than 50%, you will find yourself knowing the time Time to buy and take profit.

I am assuming that the author is not that skilled enough to engage their self in trading because of the fear of getting losses towards the transactions they would made in the market. To answer the question, I would say that it is the best time to sell when the price is high so you would be able to generate profit from the different transactions you would be able to make in the market and the best time to buy the price is low so you would be able to buy a large volume of crypto currency that you have choose.

• +1 1

Senior analysts and market makers say you decide when to enter your trade and when to exit. The market is not always in an upward or downward direction, you must understand these algorithms and properly manage your money to be able to avoid losses.

The basic rule of trading cryptocurrencies is to buy at a low price and sell at a high price. In order to determine when the price is high or low, you must have experience in trading and monitor the market movement on an ongoing basis in order not to make any failed deal and lose your money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Google is taking some data perhaps from Bitstamp or Coinbase and has a very crude chart that doesn't show a lot. You should just use google to search and find better charts perhaps directly from the exchanges that will have more data and give you charting options too.

• +1 1

You will have to do your analysis first and understand the movement of bitcoin. You will then decide on a buy price and also a sell price at which you will take your profits. The reason behind that is to buy low and sell high. 

• +1 1

Well, i think thrre is no need of google for selection of crypto coins prices for buying because google shows its actual price at that time. But crypto exchanges have their own value and sometimes its lower then google value. So analyze through exchange sites, and when price dump buy coins, hold it when price pumped sell it for healthy profit. So only exchange sites is better for investing or trading in any coin. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a method of buying cryptocurrency is low price and selling it in high price, I think it was a great method and I always do that and thankfully I made some profit. Just take advantage the volatility of the cryptocurrency and for sure you will make a huge money especially if you buy and sell it in a right time since we cannot predict the crypto so we can't tell what is the precise right time to do it.

im sorry mate but its not working like that , you buy a crypto coin you need to know at least technical analysis/ fundamental or both of them adding to them some indicators so you can predict the price direction using a chart , not just making searches.. 

• +1 1

When the market go down that is the time to sell the coins in a high price and after that wait for the good time and again buy the coins when the market comes down like this we make good money on the daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

The best time for buying is always a low tide time when the price of coin habe low price you can buy in bulk and sell at tat time when the price is at moon. Before that you have to wait or find opportunity to have the considerable price because you cannot buy blindly for loss. Always check the coin movement last 6 month graph chart then decide the price for buying. You can use pending order as well. 

If you want to make profits from digital currencies, in simple ways, adopt the traditional method, which you buy from the bottom, i.e. when you see that the currency's price has reached the lowest price, or to move a point that is considered the point of support and on the one hand you sell from the highest price it reached, I mean So when you see that the currency price is a link to a point, it is considered a point of resistance to it and will not exceed it. But be less than turning the situation negatively on you.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is very important and good question, to me I will prefer to buy any crypto currency when the price fall and I will prefer to sell it when the price is high, but I've to keep checking each minute or hours to know whether it's price is increasing or going down.

Best time for Buy or Sell crypto, when coin price fall we have to buy crypto and when coin price pump we muse sell our crypto. We can analysis which crypto coin in the past grap or we can check the coin team activities, those news impact the coin price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

It is depend upon the market when the price is low you should buy and when it is high you should sell. Now this time is the best for the buy bitcoin but it is depend upon the market. 

On 10/5/2020 at 1:36 AM, marveliscardenas said:

The first method of all is to use the Google search engine, since it has been implementing a module for a long time in which the results are shown in real time. To do this, the first thing is to enter Google.com, and once in the search engine write a term such as Bitcoin Value

When you do the search, the Google module will appear with the information of the value of the chosen cryptocurrency. In this module, you will be able to see the equivalent value in euros of a unit of the Bitcoin or the chosen cryptocurrency. You will also see a graph with the history of the value throughout a month, although in it you have tabs to see the history of one day, five days, one year, five years, or all the time collected by Google.

I think this is a nonsense post haha. You are teaching us how to search on google? 

We have many sites like Coinmarketcap or Coingecko to research about any cryptocurrencies. We can easily see the history, Volume in different market pairs and so many information in these site. Also we can use their chart for technical analysis. 

The best time to buy cryptocurrency is when the price is low I.e when it turns red and the best time to sell your cryptocurrency is when it's price hike I.e when it turns green.

It depends upon how much profit you want. If you are good trader then you have to already identify when to enter and when to exit. You must make proper plan upto how much profit you wanna make and when to stop loss. But if you are doing trades with out analysis then it will be very risky but sometimes it can give you profit.

Simple language the best time to buy cryptocurrencies is when the price is very low and sell when the price is very high.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

For me, the most important thing to remember when buying and selling cryptocurrencies is the most basic and general concept which is "buy low, sell high". Also, analyzing and evaluating the market state is very important. Since you have mentioned the usage of Google, then you should be responsible enough to search for the best strategies/tips that you must do that will eventually lead you to the path of success.

It depends on what currency you want to buy and then sell! For a logical matter it is advisable to always buy at the minimum and wait a while for this currency to rise and then sell. But you have to choose well what type of coins you buy.

• +1 1

The actually time to buy crypto is when the coin go deep, to sell crypto, you sell when you know its right time to sell i.e. when you know that the profits is enough for you. Actually it is good to buy at low price and hold till the coin is high in price.

• +4 1

Hello everyone Here, to me I do buy and sell my coins at the time I know I've studied and followed it day by day, I sell most of my coins when the price value raise more than I expect and I do buy most of my coins when the value depreciate.

• +3 1

You are right my friend. But we buy cryptocurrencies when the price is dropping and when we want to sell cryptocurrency when the price is high. But before buying and selling you should really know about the same. Otherwise we will suffer from lose.

• +3 1

According to my opinion, it depends on the price fluctuations of any Cryptocurrency. For watching and understanding this price fluctuations, first you must have to become a good trader that could be possible if you have learned complete knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️