Bangladesh's official position around cryptocurrency ..what you think - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Bangladesh's official position around cryptocurrency ..what you think

On 11/16/2019 at 2:42 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Since Bangladesh's use of Bitcoin has been banned, the central bank of Bangladesh has not yet reported anything in this regard. As of 2014, the central bank stated that bitcoin is not a legitimate IT tender of any country. we Can't understand.

And I think other coins, including Bitcoin in Bangladesh, should be validated

There are many things happening in background on your country. You will get information about it from the Investigation 360° episodes. Soon Bangladesh government will adopt crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 3/27/2020 at 5:42 AM, Safixa said:

I think right now Bangladesh is doing very well in technology and development, but the main problem is that the establishment does not want to provide good relief so they do not have to think about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency before it is too late to create thousands of jobs in information technology for the economy. Very helpful

If they do it, there will possibility that other country will likely to use it as well and probably legalize it as well.

I just cannot understand why more and more countries just ban the use of bitcoin when it is only pushing both markets and allows people to make simple transactions.

This has to do with the government’s view of Bangladesh on the matter because some governments consider it a good way to support the national currency and raise the level of the economy, but they have a plan for this. As for Bangladesh, they may not have any plan to make Bitcoin positive

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a lot of countries, such as Bangladesh, that have banned Bitcoin as well, but I think this will cause losses to the country because after a while all countries will submit cryptocurrencies, except for those countries that did not care for cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

This is bad and it's obvious that Bangladesh is taking the wrong steps in the decision of banning cryptocurrencies, there don't really know what there would have archieved for legalizing cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the matter is temporary and I think the authorities in your country will return and allow the use of cryptocurrencies legally for the entire population because it is definitely the future.

In the near future, I think Bangladesh government will also legalize cryptocurrency in their country. We can see the increasing craze in the cryptocurrencies and so many countries have already legalized cryptocurrencies to give the best services to their citizen so wait for your government's decision. 

On 11/16/2019 at 2:42 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Since Bangladesh's use of Bitcoin has been banned, the central bank of Bangladesh has not yet reported anything in this regard. As of 2014, the central bank stated that bitcoin is not a legitimate IT tender of any country. we Can't understand.

After announce about crypto in Bangladesh till now it's illegal on the country. Yet they didn't take any step about crypto. But in 2019 I saw a news where Bangladesh prime announced that they will adopt blockchain soon. But there is no update news about it.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yes, every coin should be validated all over the world and we can easy see this opportunities in the future because every countries are doing homework whether to accept the coins and banned because these coins also have negative side.

On 11/16/2019 at 1:42 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I think mostly countries have same problem. They have no clear law about crypto currencies. But many members are using this crypto world even it is ban in their countries. 

I don't think the Bangladesh's government can effectively stop the trading of cryptocurrency in the country. Cryptocurrency has been banned in there as early as 2014, yet there is massive increase in traders recorded from the region, some Banks running skeletal service of crypto and they now have up to 8 active exchanges. Maybe the government needs to review their stand.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think that if Bangladesh does open up the idea of accepting crypto it will be very good for those that are int eh country to make use of the crypto that they have managed to accumulate over the years or that they have invested in and i also think that it will help them in promoting new inter country relationships with those that are accepting crypto and that are in the process of creating their own crypto, such as in china. I think that the economy of Bangladesh is still developing and as such it is understandable that they will not fully accept a coin like bitcoin that is quite volatile. Hopefully as bitcoin stabilizes these laws and stances are revised.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Most of the Asian countries think that. Like Pakistan India etc. They think that crypto currencies can promote the terrorism because crypto currencies are decentralized. And they are right at their profess.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some countries want to restrict the freedom of their citizens and keep control of the financial life to avoid losing their positions. These are shady governments and probably corrupt politicians and the only way would be for the civilians to take control. Although Bangladesh if I remember corerctly had a bank hacked a few years ago and lost a lot of money. Maybe this was the reason for blocking electronic money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bangladesh will have to correct this mistake. They can't allow so many millions of people without access to internet money. This is the modern world and prohibitions like these belong in the middle ages. All the world is one and a country banning crypto is just banning the access to the world for their people.

• +1 1

Bangladesh can be considered strict as when coming to financial laws and I didn't know a lot about their stance on Bitcoin but banning is very strict approach, they need to regulate and make openings for crypto business in the country that will help with the economy too.

• +3 1

Bitcoin needs to be allowed. At least this coin and maybe Ethereum. These are technological achievements in finance and the best modern financial system that everybody will be using in a few years. It is not just something used by scammers. Bangladesh should instead increase the efforts for technology advancement, infrastructure by creating better internet and above all give the best possible education to the children of this nation and to professionals that should understand that the internet will have its own money.

My friend crypto is a complex thing. There are some countries they think they can't control cryptocurrency if they allow it. I find this true. Cause for a developing country crypto can affect their economic balance. Most of the citizen of those countries don't know about crypto. This can be a loss for the country. That's why it is not legitimate.

• +2 1

On 11/16/2019 at 1:42 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

In my country the crypto is ban and cort ordered banks to not deal in crypto. But from past few weeks their is mkvement going on for BTC and crypto legalisation where many people visited central bank of country. They have asked about crypto legalization the authorities repky they don't know the origin of BTC and don't want to deal in cryptocurrency. 

Same is the position of many countries and what it means since you can still sell your cryptocurrencies for fiat and even make deposits from other online financial services. You can even buy something in case you don't want to deposit in bank and it will still be delivered so there is no reason to ban as it means nothing.

I feel bad for Bangladesh and I hope this changed. I didn't know Bitcoin was banned there I thought it was only in China. It is very bad for the people there they can't use cryptocurrencies and accept and there are many people around the world that would help them a lot to just send crypto directly back home.

We need all countries to finally stop banning and regulate. They are missing a lot more than the risk they think Bitcoin is. Cryptocurrencies will be adopted in most countries and those that don't accept them they will not see progress in their economies. They will be forced to adopt but they will be late and they will always be behind their neighbors that regulated.

• +2 1

Bangladesh is not the only country which has banned bitcoin but it doesn't really matter because bitcoin's popularity is increasing with a mind-blowing speed and in the near future all the countries which had banned it, have to accept or even adopt it as a formal currency because if other countries use it for international trading, Bangladesh's central bank will surrender and provide facilities for the growth of bitcoin because if it doesn't do this, the country will fall behind and its revenue will diminish.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It will take time if they allow the cryptocurrency  to be used freely  as the economy needs to grow a lot before the cryptocurrency  can be used by a layman.