Account got banned - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Account got banned

It’s all coming out now.. my friend my cousin my.... when they signed up didn’t they click on agree to new terms and conditions and before agree to anything one must at least read some of the terms of the forum.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:10 PM, Digicoin said:

I have a friend on this forum. His two accounts were banned this week. He was banned because he has two accounts although he linked only one to yobit. He wants to open another account now. would he be banned again if he open another account?

Its because multiple accounts is prohibited in this forum. If your friend created an two account with having the same IP's, admins will ban his/her accounts immediately because he/she didn't follow the rule. 

Multiple accounts will get banned on this forum. So never open multiple accounts by using the same IP on this forum. Always respect the forum rules.If his accounts got banned means he did not obey the forum rules so he got banned.

I think there are the rules to followed and respected, so if in the rules they have advertised about dont use double account or you will be banned, so we need to respect that if you do that you will never create other account from a such IP address you have used yet.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

He is already  banned for this reason.  He make  two accounts  from  the same  device.everyone should  be careful  about that two accounts  are not allowed. 

If friend because only one account is allowed for each ip address is clear in the rules so unfortunately you can no longer access a slope with that same ip 

On 11/15/2019 at 5:40 PM, Digicoin said:

I have a friend on this forum. His two accounts were banned this week. He was banned because he has two accounts although he linked only one to yobit. He wants to open another account now. would he be banned again if he open another account?

if your friend were using two accounts its against the rules because multiple accounts are not allowed in cryptotalk or maybe he copied from others ask him what exactly he done and also registration is closed and he cant open new account but he can ask admins maybe they could help him to unblock his account.

This cannot be done. This is against the forum rules and regulations.  It must be one account for the forum and for the Yobit platform the member cannot have more than one account.  Review the forum rules

My friends rules are clear no

Multi account in crypto talk

If you used too account or more 

Immeditaly you will get banned my friend 

All the account will be banned

It doesn't matter how many account you have linked with yobit.It matters that did you created more than one account from a single device.If you created multiple account from same device,you must get banned and again creating account from that device will not be possible.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:52 AM, Tawhid03 said:

Yes in the forum multiple account is not allow.We know that there are few rules in the forum.If we disobeye the rules than our account will banned. So i think need follow all rules.

The one who dont respect the rules he will collect many Waring point and if he have more than five warning point his account will be banned automatically ,That's why we need to know all the rules and respect them 

27 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

But if the case is a user who uses multiple accounts, there seems to be no more warning points. will definitely be banned immediately, in contrast to a mild case, there might be a warning point.

Yes if they detect that any one have multiple account they will be banned directly as you say,But I'm talking if you have already in the forum and you have many warning point you will be banned if you have more than five if the rules are the same and dont updated 

On 2/28/2020 at 3:45 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes, he banned because he have tow account here , and this in a broke of the rules, so for that get banned, and i think when he try to open an other account he will be banned again, because his IP address in black lise for this forum.

Well, this forum is very strict when it comes to our ip addresses because here they can see if you have some doubled or multiple accounts here in this forum which is kind of abusive, kindly give some respect the moderators here in moderators because they are giving us some opportunities to get some profit.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:10 PM, Digicoin said:

This forum rules only one account per op address if he is going to make another one, i think it will happen the same. Many accounts here are banned by moderators because they are violating some laws. First, we need to obey those rules so that we don't receive a warning points or worse, getting banned here.

7 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

I hope that in the future not many people will get this warning point. Because just one warning is enough in my opinion and don't repeat the previous mistake.

Any forum have his way to protect and warning people to make a mistake ,that's why it's good way to protect the forum they just need to minimize the way they give those warning 

8 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

In this time, They stopped new access in Yobit. So there have no chance for creating a new account. He has to wait for until it opened. He can create a account in Cryptotalk but he can not add his Cryptotalk UID in his Yobit account.

I think this is a temporary problem that occurs from another time but it is quickly resolved, your words are correct, he can now create an account in Crypto Talk and after he opens the registration in Yobit he can create an account and link it with Cryptotalk.

Let him try to talk to the forum moderators, since they can block one of his accounts, and they can restore one, but it is forbidden to create second accounts on the forum, so it is his own fault.

42 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

But if in the forum again, there seems to be no warning. Immediately acted decisively (ban), but here is very good. As given some leeway beforehand, if there are no changes then banned is the right choice.

I think the best way is to warning people and then if they dont respect it and do the same mistake they can banned ,it's a best way I dont like the ban directly 

I think that his third account will also be blocked, let him try to write to the administrator and let him no longer create second accounts. 

Using multiple accounts on the same ip address is prohibited i guess.. The rules tell us that each person one account only.. But they didn't tell us what's the prohibited action.. Is it using multiple accounts by the same mac address by the same ip address!

10 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Exactly, I just experienced that. I got a warning from a moderator. And this seems like someone reported it. but that doesn't matter to me, with that I can fix it and not repeat mistakes in the future.

Any warning point have the expired date it's about one month without any action, don't worry about that,as you say there is some one who report you, but I think that happened you can Know that

It's not allowed to have multiple accounts registered on the forum. Each new account will be banned.

Only allowed reason to create new account is to appeal your main account.