New Payment Options added for Coinbase Card Users - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

New Payment Options added for Coinbase Card Users

Recently coinbase announced new payment options as BAT, XRP, REP, XLM, ZRX, before that BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC were listed for uses.

Individuals can fill their cards with any of the 10 cryptocurrencies supported and can utilize it to spend as per their prerequisites.

Coinbase additionally has an application for both Android and iOS, which can be downloaded by the users to check their card balance.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I don't prefer dealing with Coinbase
The charges are high so I don't prefer to deal with them
I think there are other portfolios that are better than them and don't charge big fees

THINK POSITIVE

I used coinbase in the past but not for now because they have some high fees, I mean you will work harder just to cover the fees, they can loose some clients because of this issue 

• +2 1

Coinbase are grinding really hard to reach the top spot for best exchange. I like the new payment option but to be frank coinbase charge a very high fees thats why i only use it when i dont have any choice.

• +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

12 hours ago, Migo said:

I used coinbase in the past but not for now because they have some high fees, I mean you will work harder just to cover the fees, they can loose some clients because of this issue 

Yes friend. coinbase is undoubtly a great company but their some features are really annoying for us. They cost high fees from their users. but service is best.

• +4 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

23 hours ago, wcolins said:

Recently coinbase announced new payment options as BAT, XRP, REP, XLM, ZRX, before that BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC were listed for uses.

Individuals can fill their cards with any of the 10 cryptocurrencies supported and can utilize it to spend as per their prerequisites.

Coinbase additionally has an application for both Android and iOS, which can be downloaded by the users to check their card balance.

Nice, good market movement from Coinbase. They have a lot of options to buy and sell now. AND they offer ways to earn free XLM, EOS and DAI! I've done them and it's very easy. 

• +5 1

This is great for anyone who uses this wallet but I don't use it because I think it's not the best and there are other wallets much better

coinbase is growing rapidly and I was a fan of it and registered in it for a long time, but unfortunately after this great development, it banned some countries, including my own, so I am no longer subscribed to it anymore. I am very sorry that such things happen in the world of Crypto.

This coin base really good for us. But have some problem special is their fees. I do not like that. I just want to previous coin base that's it.thanks

• +1 1

Coinbase exchange is doing good all the time for the users. mainly they are making new invent everyday and they are try to make easy to use crypto.

• +2 1

Completed an airdrop and no coins so far. Coinbase believes this is possible. The support is silent. No trust yet on Coinbase. 

• +5 1

As a user of ripple, this is really helpful for me because this will make my transactions way more easier, faster and cheaper. Having an application accessible in phones is really helpful too because this will lessen the difficulties in checking the available balance in the account.

New payment options have been added for users using the Coinbase card, and for this we have been good and many have had some difficulty but everyone will be able to earn by following these rules.

that's good for coinbase, because payment options that offer more coins will attract the user, because they have many choices and can be adjusted to the needs of the transaction to be done.

They should add new powerful coins like EOS and ADA, they can gain more users. This is a great step for their team to expand and expand the use of crypto

This is good for coinbase card users, they now have more option for filling the cards, I wish coinbase card was available for my country I will love to use it, it looks like the best cryptocurrency card I have seen online.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:48 PM, wcolins said:

it is good for card users now they used for payment up to ten main crypto currency market such xrp, xlm, bitcoin so enjoy coinbase services which are always user friendly. 

Coinbase has added support for fix me crypto options to its visa debit cards ,and also expanded availability to 10 more european nations.The U.S based cryptocurrency  exchange announced that holdera of the card can now spend XRP,basic attention token(BAT),augur(REP),(ZRX) and stellar (XLM).

On 11/15/2019 at 6:48 PM, wcolins said:

Coinbase is listed on the top wallets. It's easy to use. Also it's have an exchanger which isn't for global user. We can use this wallet without kyc. Sometime it launch some great feature like this.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Coinbase provides the best for its users and includes several new coins that can be used to make purchases. Yes Xrp is also included in the coins that can be spent. Even Coinbase also provides applications for Android and iOS users.

I am a Coinbase user from 25co and I am quite happy with it though it does take some high fees but it is ok for me actually I am very glad for it but honestly I would like to add some more coins in Coinbase 2018

On 11/15/2019 at 6:48 PM, wcolins said:

Coinbase is top listed wallet. Maximum people of the crypto user use this wallet. After a long time coinbase announced that now they will add maximum voted coin to their wallet. And now continously adding coin. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Truly, coinbase is advancing day by day, it is always adding new features and its system is great, I once read that coinbase maintains the largest bitcoin reserve in the world.