Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

Few gold shops around the world accept Bitcoin as a payment method. You can exchange Bitcoin for dollars and buy gold with those dollars. Gold is so far the most safe haven for investment and savings. There is no competitor to it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Buying gold with Bitcoin is a good thing, and if they work with it, I think it will extend to other digital currencies such as Ethereum. We hope that happens because it will lead to recognition of cryptocurrencies in exchange for gold

Gold was also up this year but Bitcoin has doubled. It is not bad to own gold but what happened with Bitcoin after the halving is amazing. Many expected this from Bitcoin and I know that as usually I should have risked more and not be always on the safe side. Gold is great asset too and stable, rising slowly but steadily always a huge store of value.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, in my own opinion I think buying gold with Bitcoin will be a great changed to the community, if Bitcoin can be exchange for gold it will be a great idea.

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Goyaa said:

I've never bought gold with bitcoin. I think buying gold with bitcoin is a good idea, it can be a double investment so you can get double the profit. Gold and bitcoin are both valuable but take different forms.

I do not think it is any difference from buying gold with real/physical money it does not increase or decrease the value for my opinion.

I have never bought gold with cryptocurrency. That seems like a really good idea, I like both of these investments. Both of them have different advantages and intrinsic value from other coins. Bitcoin as the king of crypto can store value in digital form, while gold stores value in the form of physical objects. If the two of them collaborate, of course, it will become the most valuable investment asset in the world.

• +1 1

First of all i do not know any exchange as both virtual or real world that would allow you to do such trading.

Then you need to take into consideration that one if virtual and another not even a currency but some product as to consider a world currency.

Nowadays Bitcoin will reach Gold's price and so it will not be worth using it for your own investment profits, unless you want to exchange bitcoin for gold product thus using for real world situations or services.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 11/13/2019 at 3:47 PM, asjnahid2 said:

I dont know about this but if it happens it will be great. Buying gold with BTC is the best thing . Thank you.

I buy the Gold at first through the BTC but after some time i sell that becasue the BTC going to be high that time and i buy the Bitcoin and make good profit through this. Crypto market is a life changing business.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

not with the cryptocurrency but I never bought the gold in any way so there is no difference that this make at least for me it is of no use, but it is good if you can use btc for such purchases too.

On 11/13/2019 at 5:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

@on1cut3 their was a time I came across a topic saying which one do you prefer to invest on between bitcoin and gold. Now your topic  want to be similar to that. Base on your question it seems that gold have a better value than bitcoin. 

I don't want to buy gold as I don't have any place safe to store it. If you need to buy gold you can do that with cryptocurrencies there will be many exchanges accepting and shipping the gold, but you will pay too much for transfer cost for this asset.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, cryptovlek said:

I don't want to buy gold as I don't have any place safe to store it. If you need to buy gold you can do that with cryptocurrencies there will be many exchanges accepting and shipping the gold, but you will pay too much for transfer cost for this asset.

You are right, and I think Bitcoin is the best investment tool to bring in more money, unlike gold, which is slowly rising in price.

• +1 1

There are cryptocurrencies whose price is supported and linked to the price of gold and silver, and the price of Tether is linked to the dollar, and these currencies can be traded against Bitcoin naturally, and Binance lists these currencies.

• +3 1

I have not tried this way yet. Everyday the number of things that we can buy with bitcoin increases, but this is a good way because we know that the price of gold is more stable and we can buy it in order to store our currencies and not lose them.

Buying gold with bitcoin is changing of asset situation from unstable to a stable. But holding gold will not change the price of the assets like the way bitcoin can grow after some period of time. 

Once your bitcoin currency is reflected in your wallet, you can buy gold with bitcoin. Add your desired bullion items to your shopping cart, select 'Bitcoin' among the available payment methods and then proceed to checkout.

Buying any Bitcoin asset is giving up Bitcoin in exchange for acquiring the asset, thus you get gold for paying Bitcoin.
Investing in gold over the long term is just as good as Bitcoin because they are safe havens.

of course when you have a lot of money you shouldn't invest all in one place , both crypto and gold are good to invest especially gold since its value is almost stable and can keep the value of your currency in case any thing happened to cryptocurrencies like a dump in prices or so

• +2 1

Buying gold with bitcoin I think it's a good investment. But gold is a stable coin there is no or little profits investing in gold. Investing in bitcoin will yield more profits because of its volatility rate. 

I have not bought gold using Bitcoins and I don't think this is a viable option. this is because the value of gold is more stable unlike the value of Bitcoins which is more volatile in nature. So I only use Bitcoins as an investment option in order to receive long term benefits. I don't see such benefits that come with investing in gold as the price is stable and constantly on the rise.

On 11/13/2019 at 5:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

Gold still plays a major role in todays society if one has gold and Bitcoin it is a double investment but the later is highly profitable while the former will serve as long run investment.

I do not agree with you because gold is not sold and I prefer keeping it because you will risk a lot by buying an unknown currency and selling your gold because Bitcoin is only for new investors who know market analysis well and know how to study cryptocurrencies.be careful

On 11/13/2019 at 12:21 AM, on1k3n said:

BTC is still in development and now it is starting to rise in price enormously so it would be much better to keep BTC only and not gold, not for now since BTC is growing and you can have much better profits if it is your savings.

Very honest if u want to save your money then gold is the best choice as it's price is stable and u will never lose something but if u want to earn a profit than no doubt Bitcoin is the best choice as u have to hold the Bitcoin untill it's prices can grab your desired profit. It's all about your choice

Opinions are now different as buying bitcoin is more profitable than gold Because of the rapid realization of profits, unlike gold, which remains rigid within certain levels, in which it moves and is also subject to central authorities and many considerations.

• +4 1