Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

I have not tried to buy gold using Bitcoin before, but they are two valuable assets each with its own advantages and disadvantages, some people prefer to invest in gold because it is more confident, and some people prefer to invest in Bitcoin because it is more profitable.

I don't think that we need to buy gold by bitcoin. Because gold price is stable and we can earn money if we hold it. So i would like to hold my bitcoin at that time when price go high and i earn profit. Because bitcoin price base on flactuation so people can take advantage from bitcoin due price flactuation.  So if i would biy gold then my earning would remain constant and we can't earn profit from due to stable price. So i would prefer to hold your coin at that time when price go high and you take advantage. 

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is a good opinion to buy the gold with the Bitcoin because at this time the price of the gold is also going high and the price of the gold is not flexible than the price of Bitcoin

• +2 1

I don’t know if this is available on or outside the platforms, but I don’t think that this is a profit from two sides. If I bought the gold through bitcoin, your money will become completely connected with the gold. If it falls, its value will decrease and vice versa.

• +2 1

I've never bought gold using bitcoin before, and I don't know what to do with this, but I think you can buy gold in traditional currencies like the dollar or the euro and there is no need for bitcoin. 

It is still an idea and it was not put forward seriously according to my knowledge, but in the event that it occurs it will be a very wonderful thing as we can have stocks of gold and coins at the same time

The price of gold is almost stable abd its very smart to invest in it.  And buying bitcoin from it.  On the other hand the price of bitcoin is changing continusly sometimes its high and sometimes its low so we cannot predict its value in next hour

• +3 1

I think that investing in Bitcoin is better than gold because of its price fluctuations and the continuous rise that occurs in the long term, but it is not bad to convert your profits from these investments into gold.

The price of gold is always stable, but Bitcoin is not stable, so I think that buying gold is better than keeping bitcoins. If you want to save your money, you can exchange Bitcoin for gold, but if you are in the right to invest and risk you can keep Bitcoin.

• +2 1

This is a good apporoch while because all are ways of investment and each of that have their benefit with time bitcoin do rise and fall and also gold can so rise and fall at anytime depend on the demand and supply of the marketers.

• +1 1

I have never done this before, but in my opinion, it is a smart investment and can make a lot of profits, and it is really a double investment that I can try later.

• +2 1

I didn't understand, if you bought gold against bitcoins, how would you invest in them together?  You will only have gold, but if you mean to divide your currencies into two parts, one to buy gold against bitcoin and one to hold bitcoin, then this is a good idea, because gold and bitcoin are both good ways to generate profits.

• +3 1

Yes i think its a great idea in this way we can buy gold through bitcoin because we know its value is important in the market and surely it will have a great benefits and profits my friend and according to me gold is much better then other currencies and gold is more stable my friend. 

Buy gold and wait a very long time for the fact that gold will bring net profit per year. Gold is not comparable with bitcoin because bitcoin will overtake gold several dozen times in volume and price...

• +2 1

This is good investment everyone will be looking for where to get huge profit that is why with the bitcoin income you can also purchase gold invest on it because is also profitable with longer or even short time.

That's great! Perhaps in the future, gold will not be transported from one country to another; instead, they will accept Bitcoin as payment and the gold will be shipped locally, that is, in the buyer's country.

Yes you can buy gold with bitcoin as we know that bitcoin has a lot of values with benefits bitcoin has the highest price in the crypto currency exchange market which is more profitable in trading and investment 

• +1 1

Actually Buying gold with Bitcoin is a good idea, but neither the gold and Bitcoin markets are stable. They are always dependent on the market. Both prices have to fluctuate but I think if one wants to buy then a good price will result in good profit and if there is a reduction then wait till the next price.

• +1 1

What is the meaning of buying gold with the cryptocurrency? Gold and Bitcoin are two for investment, and for me I see that investing in the cryptocurrency is better, for several reasons, including the fluctuation of cryptocurrency prices greater than gold, in addition to the possibility of investing in small amounts.

But my friends, one thing I don't want to tell you is that this bitcoin is a digital currency.And what is gold is common all over the world and it is only bought with money that is legal all over the world.Now let's see the difference between these two things. If we buy gold in a digital currency using bitcoin, we may be in considerable danger.And if there could be some kind of legal action against us, I don't think we should buy gold with bitcoin.

You can now buy anything you want through cryptocurrencies. Perhaps buying gold through Bitcoin is a very wonderful and beautiful investment that brings good profits to those who work in it.

• +2 1

On 11/13/2019 at 9:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

Yes my friend your are saying absolutely right that there are minimum chances of looses because gold will be in backup so we need to make our investments in bitcoin by purchasing gold. In my opinion gold is stable then currencies so he chances of decreasing value of gold is too low. We can say that it's a double investment as well. So i will advice you to make your investments in it and earn profits. Thanks. Dear for this informative post.

• +1 1

I believe that buying bitcoin with gold is considered a more profitable double investment than investing by buying gold with bitcoin, because I see bitcoin a little more profitable than gold ...
As for me, I didn't buy gold with Bitcoin, nor did I buy Bitcoin with Gold because I didn't have sufficient quantity of one of them.

It seems to be very interesting. And I want to tell you that buying gold with bitcoin is very interesting. In my opinion I want to tell you that if I have bitcoin then I will never buy gold with bitcoin because bitcoin price increase or decrease and it gives a very good profit.

In fact, it is great that we can buy gold with bitcoin, in general it is great to buy anything we need with bitcoin, but investing in gold? I do not know. We compare investing in gold and investing in bitcoin, each of them has its pros and cons. Personally, I prefer investing in Bitcoin, as its future is wonderful and its value is very high.

• +2 1