Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

Of course you can by everything with crypto, if you had amount of money in crypto. But I think it's profitable to trade with crypto, gold dont giving profits like crypto

53 minutes ago, energyl33t said:

Of course you can by everything with crypto, if you had amount of money in crypto. But I think it's profitable to trade with crypto, gold dont giving profits like crypto

Yes ! There is no such thing you cant buy with bitcoin , but you need to convert it in fiat first before purchasing other things.

Yes, I agree with you.  Because, these things have become a lot like gold.  It has now become very popular.  This is a very good outsourcing income.  You can benefit financially from here. So I would say that these Bitcoins have become a lot like gold.

I don’t think, now transactions in Bitcoin are done mainly in dark and non-closed topics. For example, they buy drugs, weapons. I think that it’s generally possible to buy gold for bitcoin fraud, do not risk it.

No i never buying gold with bitcoin the reasons is that i can not earning so much i earn very little amount of coin and stay it is big amount so i never buying anything with bitcoin.   

There are cryptocurrencies supported by Gold today, they are called virtual Gold olarsk With these coins, you can invest in both cryptocurrencies and gold. Emcxur from these coins in many exchanges

• +1 1

Yes, I think it is a very successful investment. If the price of bitcoin has decreased, you have a balance of gold. If the price of gold falls, you have a steady balance of bitcoin.

No, this is a bad idea. Gold in the world for a very long time, back in time gold carried out all exchanges and trade. Gold is in the past. But Bitcoin is the future, soon Bitcoin will simply kill gold in the trading market.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

How is it a double investment? If you buy god with bitcoin, then you have gold instead of bitcoin. How would you suddenly have both. It's like saying that if you can buy gold with fiat money, it would be a double investment; Which it's not.

it seems to me a good idea, buying gold with bitcoins means having a safe investment perhaps without paying taxes, ekon is a stable coin that has gold behind it can be changed to real gold if you go to switzerland, 1 ekon equal to 1 gram gold

• +1 1

You can use bitcoin to buy gold and silver bit gild. Here the only recruitment is bitcoin wallet, that is funded with bitcoin. During check out you can select bitcoin payment option and pay directly from your wallet.

I think it is very profitable. Because gold price much time stable.

I think it's possible,as having to own the gold asset is more Worth than the Bitcoin, it's obviously possible, if you sell your gold to Fiat money and later sell it to money can be also a way too to have gold and buy Bitcoin from it

Gold good yfor now is the best think we do bitcoin is falling apart and it still falling 

Welcome with me

Buying gold using Bitcoin, it is the most secure investment, if you give us the website address the interest will be more prevalent
As well as to know the prices offered by the site whether they are in line with the gold market or not

On 12/3/2019 at 11:34 AM, Migo said:

I don't know but it seems to me that everything is good when related with bitcoin, and for gold it is great especially gold is rare and expensive like bitcoin 

I hope so too because gold is rear expensive compare to Bitcoin is good we invest in Bitcoin because buyers are always available at all point

On 11/13/2019 at 6:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

We can buy with eth and btc gold we can change between them when we want and that great for using our balance the way we want .

On 11/24/2019 at 4:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I saw this on spectrocoin and you can buy gold through it
But I did not know what the benefit of this and is it reliable to buy gold and store it on the Internet

Pls can you let us know some stragies on how to get the spectrocoin we need your guide

buying gold coin is not what i will plan to do at all, the only crypto currency i can invest money into by purchasing is only bitcoin or Ethereum, I because thos are the ones i have knowledge well on, I and their value are higher than most othee crypto currencies. 

On 3/19/2020 at 5:12 PM, Rr45 said:

The price of gold is going down for the last couple of days.so I also think that it is better to buy some gold with your bitcoin balance so that you can sell it in the future and make profit.

I think keeping bitcoin now is better than buying gold with bitcoin because both of them have gone down in value but bitcoin rises faster than gold and you don't need to buy anything with it. Gold is one of the assets that is slow to rise and can't be compared with cryptocurrency in terms of profit. Don't convert bitcoin to anything. It is a wrong decision now.

Buying gold with Bitcoin is a good idea, but neither the gold and Bitcoin markets are stable. They are always dependent on the market. Both prices have to fluctuate but I think if one wants to buy then a good price will result in good profit and if there is a reduction then wait till the next price.

Well, this is a good one to buy bitcoin using gold because the price of gold is stable and having some bitcoin has a tendency to increased your money from being a volatile of it. Happy posting.

You can buy gold by Bitcoin and I advise you to make investments in the Both Bitcoins and the Gold.Bitcoins price is increasing. Have a look at the case of the Bitcoin in 2009 during the first release, it did not cost more than $3 and now, can you imagine how much change is there ? 

2 hours ago, Shihab744422 said:

I think it's a good idea.The price of gold is almost stable and sometimes it increases.But the price of bitcoin is unstable and may happen anything anytime.That's why I think your idea is great.

The development of gold that rose slowly but surely. in contrast to crypto, all the shock that makes us confused prices change so quickly.

l would not prefer gold instead of BTC. Yes indeed it can be more profitable for you. But for me if we invest in BTC, will win more than BTC. 

I don't know if that a safe thing to do becaude I have not seen any legit website where you can buy gold with bitcoin. And it's better to just hold your bitcoin instead