Does the fall of bitcoin begin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zahid

Does the fall of bitcoin begin?

Bitcoin in recent hours has shown a slight drop in prices. Is it possible for Bitcoin to start a downward trend again?

Many comments that the bitcoin bubble may explode in the coming months, but this remains to be seen.

Everything seemed to indicate that Bitcoin was already stable and with many possibilities of an increase in its value, but apparently this seems not to happen,

apparently at the end of the year it will be very important to see what will be the trend that bitcoin will have during the next year.

3 minutes ago, zahid said:

Bitcoin in recent hours has shown a slight drop in prices. Is it possible for Bitcoin to start a downward trend again?

Many comments that the bitcoin bubble may explode in the coming months, but this remains to be seen.

Everything seemed to indicate that Bitcoin was already stable and with many possibilities of an increase in its value, but apparently this seems not to happen,

apparently at the end of the year it will be very important to see what will be the trend that bitcoin will have during the next year.

i don't think bitcoin price will fall down so much.. up and down are normal think but i don't think bitcoin price are down so much.. so many are telling that bitcoin price are increase in 2020.. just two month to go in 2020 then i think bitcoin price are increasing mate.. i read a news that's china's major bank will invest in btc if it will happened then bitcoin price will increase must..

Man , we have seen BTC dump 600$ in span of 15 minutes, if the drop would be real "they" wouldnt allow u to short, because it goes down too fast. This is just a bear trap before pump candle

I don't think so, well for me the price of bitcoin became slightly low is just normal there's still high and low in prices of bitcoin.

Support level at 6000! I think we'll get there! It will be a good purchase! I'm preparing for this!!!

I don't think we can see again the downtrend of bitcoin, but I'm hoping that it would not happen.. Well let see what will happen in the next days or maybe in the next month.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never worry About bitcoin downfall because for every positive movements of bitcoin a healthy correction is always necessary and this correction are temporary but bitcoin is always here to rule the crypto Market and i don't think that this correction will be for many days.

I personally don't worry about BitCoin price now or where it is going but my focus is months from now where will the price be? Wether it corrects back down or it stay around here for now is a normal Bitcoin price movement to me and everyone in Crypto trading should have been use to this and not over strees the downward price movement cos we know it will be back up.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Bitcoin distribution did not stop during the depreciation last year - the number of Bitcoin wallets over the year increased by one and a half times. This only says one thing - users are interested in bitcoin. One cannot but rejoice at the increase in bitcoin trading volume in the emerging markets of South America. Residents of countries with difficult economic situations increasingly prefer cryptocurrencies than fiat.

pxf.jpg

As of now, The price of bitcoin will increasing, from $8300 its increased by $9100, we can see that the price of bitcoin are continuing to grow up more.

3 hours ago, Alen said:

Why you think such kind of stupid thinking. BTC has been dump many times and it's became recover in short time.

Yea Bitcoin is a volatile token it recovers Everytime even if dump thousands of times 

41 minutes ago, leon said:

i don't think so. in crypto currency market, it's price always go up and down. so when Bitcoin price is going some down isn't mean that it has started to fall. it's also could be a sign of it's risen

Right to say its normal mechanism in the world of crypto market to goes up and down and its price will be high just wait.

I never stress Over bitcoin defeat on the grounds that for each positive developments of bitcoin a solid adjustment is constantly important and this redress are brief yet bitcoin is constantly here to run the crypto Market and I don't imagine that this revision will be for a long time. 

I for one don't stress over BitCoin value now or where it is going yet my center is a very long time from now where will the cost be? Wether it amends down or it remain around here for the time being is an ordinary Bitcoin value development to me and everybody in Crypto trading ought to have been use to this and not over strees the descending value development cos we realize it will be back up.

6 hours ago, zahid said:

See from a few days ago Bitcoin had fallen to $400 in just a matter of hours, it could be Bitcoin will continue to decline until the end of this year.

I don’t think so, because as far as I’ve read here in the forum btc in the market is doing great. Well we know that bitcoin is unstable but there’s no certain reason for it to be down for now. 

That supposed bubble is already "about to explode" since 2011... people just don't learn to be cool and pacient, prices go up and down... network is growing and above the ATH... this is investment in hardware, so where is the bubble?

Don't worry i hope it goes up again,but we need Bitcoin to fall down to makes a big jump up to 9000$ again we need to wait the end of the year

for now the fall of bitcoin has begun, and for bitcoin holders don't ever worry if bitcoin decreases, we must always believe that bitcoin in the future will rise again.

Indeed you are right. I first thought that I thought this drop down at the price, but it actually happened, I just at this moment sat on the exchange and traded bitcoin and suddenly there is a sharp jump down, after which I lost a few dollars at once.