Daily trading on Yobit exchange ( RECOMMENDED ) - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ajizz

Daily trading on Yobit exchange ( RECOMMENDED )

22 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Yobit has been great to many users and this make it easy for us to earn from this great exchange, it is easier to utilize the exchange with alot of opportunities

Yes there is a lot of opportunity in this exchange all the time you can earn from it by investing trading or here in this forum and we are sure they have more for us 

On 2/29/2020 at 4:37 PM, Gidakwano said:

If you choose to get something done day by day trading on yobit it is finest if you will prepare it in doge brace for the reason that the book in attendance is colossal compared to other pairs. 

I am lucky enough to find some good items to enter my position after it sells to make a profit. yobit or even on other platforms with higher returns than long-term holdings, it's hard to share which currencies are profitable because it all depends on you on how much you enter, just, day trading. more risky than long term holding

• Useful or interesting 1

I trade daily but not always, because I have to see how much it will increase and how much profit I will receive. altcoin season, the transaction will be a lot more profitable. My choice is ripple, dogecoin.

On 2/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

Yes, Only the yobit exchanger gives you that profit. Because we can easily earn from there by treading. It is very helpful for us. It gives us much profit. 

you will doge in pairs because the volume is high in contrast to the different sets. It is simply my reflection, you can disparage it with your ideas. I bought some YODA, and since then it keeps decreasing. It is good to add chart tools to the Format panel for technical analysis.

Daily trading is very good but i think its good for you to it with altcoins, there are many altcoins, you just have to choose the most profitable one and trade with them. But you must agree that trading is taking risk, that means you can get profit or loss at any time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The problem is that Yobbit does not have many currencies that you can earn from and that respect technical analysis, but a side question, how did you get that form of the platform?

every day trading in yobit is precise fine as nearby is a open assortment of cost at the unaffected time, this manage it exceedingly well-behaved to earn

If we want to be realistic then think that most currencies will achieve an increase, which is linked to the bitcoin currency, especially in the first place. I always see that the eth and ltc currency and classic currencies in general rise in prices with the rise of bitcoin, this does not mean the opposite in most cases

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/3/2020 at 12:14 AM, Tomas2020 said:

If you are aiming to become a speculator, consider developing the sixth sense in the market. Look for volatile instruments, good liquidity, and optimal execution speed. If mastered, scalping could be the most profitable strategy in any financial market.

people doing internal market work rather than monitoring external pressures. I rely on financial charts to find out its price recently and where it can go next. volatility and liquidity. It sounds good for any type of trader, but short-term traders depend on them a lot. Fluctuations are present in some currencies on Yobit platform.

Yobit is a great choice for all kinds of trades. I have traded daily in Yobit and it was quite easy to get profit from some coins like LTC, BTC, BCH and ETH. I recommend these coins if you want to trade daily in Yobit. Use the charts inside Yobit to predict prices. Set the charts to show you price movements during the last 12h and 24h periods of time. It is quite clear to see how a coin has moved in each day. By using this data alone, you can determine your enter points with acceptable accuracy. If you need more accurate analysis, you can change the chart to show you the prices during 7 days or 1 month.

18 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Exactly trading in Yobit is very profitable and I mostly used to trade with Doge coins, it will have the big volume compared to other coins at Yobit exchange. 

Yes, it is one of those exchange that we can rely on and have a good trading value among other exchanges.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:54 PM, Atif Aslam1 said:

I want to have a discussion place where we discussed about the crypto currency because I am new here and I know about it

Trading in cryptocurrencies requires a focused, in-depth study. There are risks to losing money quickly because trading is very fast and from very sensitive areas. Yobit exchange has brought a lot of attractive opportunities for its users to achieve the wise step of success.

Yes trading on the yobit platform is good and easy and it is a good idea to trade on a daily basis in order to get a daily profit

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12.11.2019 at 13:28, ajizz said:

I want to have a discussion place that discusses the world of Daily coin / token trading on yobit exchange 😎
I also hope you share Good information about coins / tokens that have the potential to increase prices in the near future. ♨️

Now ! is the right time to make our money grow to make big profits and it's time for us to trade together on this cool yobit exchange !

Let's Gooo to share coin / token information that has the potential to rise 🚀🚀

List of coins / tokens on yobit exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/

Grow our money together ! by trading on Yobit Exchange.

editaaannn.PNG

I advise you to look closely at the pairs BTC/USD and ETH / USD large price fluctuations on these pairs. But it is not necessary to trade long orders.

On 3/24/2020 at 6:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

The problem is that Yobbit does not have many currencies that you can earn from and that respect technical analysis, but a side question, how did you get that form of the platform?

Also yobit does not offer leverage so day trading is actually not possible. I wouldn't recommend speculating on the uknown altcoins or ICOs traded either. Thus said the rest pairs have really good liquidity and perhaps if you spent too much time you might find interesting arbitrage opportunities.

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Also yobit does not offer leverage so day trading is actually not possible. I wouldn't recommend speculating on the uknown altcoins or ICOs traded either. Thus said the rest pairs have really good liquidity and perhaps if you spent too much time you might find interesting arbitrage opportunities.

Yes, it is better to have a large capital in Yobit so that you can control the demand and supply of any currency and if you succeed in this you will achieve a lot of profits.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:28 AM, ajizz said:

I want to have a discussion place that discusses the world of Daily coin / token trading on yobit exchange 😎
I also hope you share Good information about coins / tokens that have the potential to increase prices in the near future. ♨️

Now ! is the right time to make our money grow to make big profits and it's time for us to trade together on this cool yobit exchange !

Let's Gooo to share coin / token information that has the potential to rise 🚀🚀

List of coins / tokens on yobit exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/

Grow our money together ! by trading on Yobit Exchange.

editaaannn.PNG

Since I met yobit I have found it very interesting and complete, I feel that my income here is safe and it is easy to do the operations, apart from the airdrops by Yobit, trading is a very attractive part.

• +5 1

The main misconception of a novice speculator is more information, more precisely trading. You will search for more Analytics, news, and analyze charts for longer. This is almost always useless.

Professionals work perfectly with their strategy, so they only need an hour a day to find an entry point.

• +5 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

If you want to do daily trading on yobit it is best if you will do it in doge pair because the volume there is huge compared to other pairs. 

I am very interested in day trading in Yobit there are hundred coins and many are very good opportunity, I am found some Minex and Roobee and I am make a small investment, but this need a lot of time to read chart and make good decision, the investbox if it has a investment it is better for the coin.

You are right because doge based trading pays a high profit Sometimes we find people looking for a currency that is always in an ascending line, and that can't be because it's against nature. What matters for the trader is the movement in order to be able to activate his strategy

image.png

• +3 1

According to me it's better trading on btc pair because it brings more value to the market, especially in volume. But when the token / coin looses it's value, so better trade it in doge, which is another popular coin and has a good value too. Try it.

• +1 1

What I can recommend is to be careful of day trading, it is recommended but very risky, most people do lose while day trading, swing trading is better which people do gain from than day trading, I think. But, if you want to say trade, learn it very well before using yobit exchange. 

• +1 1