Now 100 posts compulsory before recieving cryptotalk.org payment...! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Now 100 posts compulsory before recieving cryptotalk.org payment...!

I recently received and Update regarding cryptotalk.org ,from Monday 11/11/19 Members will need to post 100 posts before receiveing any payment. And after that the user will start RECOVERING payment from 101th post around 1000 Satoshi per post. It's really sad for new members but it's good for COMMUNITY to eradicate the scammers and spam posts.

I think this rule appeared because of there are still a lot of bots and spammers. Maybe also pool of rewards is run out of very soon but developers wants to continue this marketing strategy so they did it

Nope, that was good. Even though I haven't reached 50 posts, but the current system in my opinion is reducing cheaters and bots, so at least if they are banned because of multiple accounts, Botting will give the admin team time to do the banned again.

It is very unfortunate but if for the future the forum is cleaner than cheater I don't think it's a problem. At least this will take time for the cheaters to create an account again i think.

Will this really work? I don't think so.

Sure, 100 posts is a high hurdle for spammers. But really, is shitty posting 100 for 1 day hard enough? Nope, reaching that target is a cinch for these punks. After 100 posts, they'll be laughing their asses to the banks again.

Meanwhile, the few newbies (legit ones) now have to struggle to reach the target 100. Some might even fall to the darkside and just copy what the other violators are doing.

This is just a band-aid solution. The core problem is still there.

So, when are we going to reach the "1,000 posts first" rule?

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

3 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

I am newbie i have register today.Do this condition apply on me also?kindly reply me senior.

Since you have just joined a few minutes ago, it applies to you too. Tough luck, man. Now you have to reach more than a hundred posts if you want to get paid. If you have someone to blame, blame the spammers for your misfortune.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Hi guys I'm so confused, I didn't understand is this for newbies or what? Because as I understand it was more than 50 posts to open the payment for newbies and it is 100,yes or no? And the other members who are already unlocked the payment is this for them too???? Anyone have an answer??? 

4 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

I am newbie i have register today.Do this condition apply on me also?kindly reply me senior.

I'm new too here but as you can see on the update thread here https://cryptotalk.org/announcement/14-payment-update-11112019/ You are affected too and you need make 100 post same like me before get payed, So good luck and try to make some constructive post!

As I see updates come almost every week. That's all nice, people should deserve to be here, but I'm a little bit afraid of this first 100 posts do not turn into trash posts just to reach >100 number. Well, anyway I'm glad that I joined the forum in the most beginning and all of those changes do not touch me 😋

1 minute ago, Crypto Bull said:

The moderator said the rule will apply on 11-11-2019 and today is 10-11-2019.So i think Their would be some space for this newbie on this forum.Dam these spammers cut all newbies throat.feeling sad now

That, my friend, would depend on your timeline. If I am not mistaken, the timeline in this forum is Russian by default.

How about I give you an idea to spite these spammers if you catch them. You don't have to report them if you can't or don't have the time... just give them a "spam or bad post reputation" whenever possible. That will alert others to the shittyposters.

I think it will be better for the entire community of the forum. Of course, beginners will only get paid after 100 posts, but this will help the site get rid of bots and multi-accounts. Beginners should know what forum is about before getting paid for posts.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Just now, Crypto Bull said:

I will contribute on this forum by posting useful information and topic related stuff.I will help forum from spammers by reporting them.I have taken you advice .But the problem will be remain same Am i in 100 posting list?

Somebody else answered you:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I'm new too here but as you can see on the update thread here https://cryptotalk.org/announcement/14-payment-update-11112019/ You are affected too and you need make 100 post same like me before get payed, So good luck and try to make some constructive post!

For the newbies (and seniors) who have already made their accounts after this announcements:

11 minutes ago, Migo said:

Hi guys I'm so confused, I didn't understand is this for newbies or what? Because as I understand it was more than 50 posts to open the payment for newbies and it is 100,yes or no? And the other members who are already unlocked the payment is this for them too???? Anyone have an answer??? 

Let me take a guess: if the mechanics are the same as last time (50 posts first), then those who made more than 50 posts first might get paid after all. Like this thread:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/15893-still-getting-paid-with-less-50-posts/

I'm not the admin though, so you should take my words with a grain of salt.

im new member here but i have no problems with the 100post rule. i hope it can keep spammers out of here. the less there are the better the community will be.

i think it is good if it just 50 posts for starters. but the case is you need to fill out hundred post and the content of every discussion of the topic will be gibberish since newbies are desperate to post to gain that 100 post. just from my perspective.

As of now I reached 50 posts, I felt sad since I was thinking that I can't be payed if I reached 51 posts but then I also think that the new rule created is better for the users here too so that the spammers will be lessen on this forum. 

9 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

I will post constructive on this forum and gave my time and see what they offer.I will not make my posts fast .I will check all forum and see where i needed to post .I am not in hurry to make my 100 posts where i labeled as spammer.So let my action speaker better then my words.

4 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

Seems luck luck was not my side today.But i hape to do what i can do and earn my respect and reward through hard working.You have not much posts so lets see where the forum rule leads us.I hope i do good here.

That's the spirit. As I have said somewhere before "We are here first of all to teach, to discuss, and to learn." Where was it...? Oh, here it is:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/18789-demonstrating-my-talent-in-the-forum/?tab=comments#comment-472324

Look for my post there somewhere. LOL, my post back there was snubbed and ignored. But oh boy, does this post ring a bell now.

1 hour ago, Ajlovez7 said:

I recently received and Update regarding cryptotalk.org ,from Monday 11/11/19 Members will need to post 100 posts before receiveing any payment. And after that the user will start RECOVERING payment from 101th post around 1000 Satoshi per post. It's really sad for new members but it's good for COMMUNITY to eradicate the scammers and spam posts.

Do you any idea if this rule is just for newbies who will join this forum beginning from tomorrow or for all forum members?? 

12 minutes ago, _hrvyvn said:

I do think that the update will only affect users that joined after the announcement. Just like what happened when they implemented the first payment update. 

I see, Let's say i'm registered yesterday when this announcement not yet created but i'm not yet reached 50 post so do you think i'm affected too? Since i didn't know about previous annoucement i don't know it how it works.

Привет.користувачів тут більше стурбовані нагородою, навіть нові користувачі також мають одну мету - отримати винагороду за свою пошту, і тепер нові користувачі будуть розсилати весь форум зі 100 публікацій в день. просто негайно дістатись. я думаю що це не є правильним.

2 minutes ago, james said:

is it applicable for existing user? i mean what happen if i have more than 100 posts before the rule? do i need to post more 100 post or i get payment for every post please someone make it clear.

I think u don't have to do anything as u r old user, & already completed 100 posts 

So u will keep reviving payment as per earlier basis. No need to complete more 100 posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is not a good decision. After this rule new user will have no interest in this forum. I hope admin panel will think about their decision. They should withdraw this rule. 

This means that new members have to do more to prove their presence in this forum. This is normal and customary to modify the rules in the forum that will improve this forum for the better.

1 hour ago, Ajlovez7 said:

The rules favor the forum in general, this new implement implies to eradicate spammers or interested people, just as many of the forum feel calm with this new news, the important thing is that both the newbies and the older members are correlated altogether so that the forum stays cheerful out of toxic spammers and people who comment without any sense.

1 hour ago, Anonylz said:

Lol! how does this action eradicate spam post? this is unattainable without spamming the forum, i thought this forum had better vision, i didn't know they are more interested in breeding den of spammers, am done reporting any spam post with such ridiculous update it will be in impossible not to spam.

Looks like you didn't get it - by this new rule, the forum is calculating that before a new bot, duplicate account or spammer is done making 100 posts, the mods  would have spotted him/her or one of us would have reported that user. So if we are interested in the future of this forum, we 're going to be doing  more reporting now than before - those bots posting totally out of context posts are nuisance.

Edited by Cryptominded

19 minutes ago, Keith700 said:

The rules favor the forum in general, this new implement implies to eradicate spammers or interested people, just as many of the forum feel calm with this new news, the important thing is that both the newbies and the older members are correlated altogether so that the forum stays cheerful out of toxic spammers and people who comment without any sense.

Time will tell whether this new tactic will work or not. I just hope that this will not go on to the point that we have to reach 1,000 posts just to be on the pay-per-post list, as I have sarcastically warned on page 1 of this thread.

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

So, when are we going to reach the "1,000 posts first" rule?

... ... ...

13 minutes ago, Hashimi said:

Good step. There were too many bots and duplicate account on forum and day by day they were increasing. Now i hope so they will be motorize and banned after updating new rules.

Now, if only the admins and mods do what you say and eradicate the remaining violators on this forum. Meanwhile, I'll keep on posting reports in the https://cryptotalk.org/topic/4748-report-plagiarism-copypaste thread and hang their sorry-ass corpses on public display for everyone to see.

4 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

Looks like you didn't get it - by this new rule, the forum is calculating that before a new bot, duplicate account or spammer is done making 100 posts, the mods  would have spotted him/her or one of us would have reported that user. So if we are interested in the future of this forum, we 're going to be doing  more reporting now than before - those bots posting totally out of context posts are nuisance.

Do not underestimate them: they can also do 10-30 posts per day first, then go full throttle the day after reaching their 100th one.

Edited by kyoukage01