3 thing more important than your fear - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

3 thing more important than your fear

Yes I totally agree with you. One most possess these factors you mentioned to be successful here on cryptocurrency and it should always comes before your fears. Be ambitious and be determined and also always trust in yourself. 

I do not completely agree with you because in my view fear is the main factor that makes you risk or not to purchase and we respect all suggestions.

I agree with you that these things are very important to overcome fear That is why we must always be aware of the risks involved. I have benefited a lot from the above discussion and will always be able to avoid the risks.

I agree because if you those trait it will boost you up to achieve your goals and dream in life. You should always have long patience and work hard at all times to make it more possible to happen.

You are right, but I believe that the best quality that investors and traders must have is patience, so that we can get the best profits and the least losses.

• +1 1

On 11/9/2019 at 4:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Determination: Those who succeed firmness of purpose, don't give up.

We need also passion on our work. If we don't have any dedication on our work then we won't have any interest on the work. At first we should choose the right work which we like most. Because we can do that much better than others.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 11/9/2019 at 6:11 AM, Rosepetals said:

You have pointers mate and thats good to look after for,if we have ambitions we will do everything to succeed that is why we will take risk.It very important also that we have to build confidence in our self of doing it because in cryptoworld we should have a strong heart and mind and knowledge at the same time most especially on investing and trading.

There are so many things that is important than fear here in cryptocurrency and I think that you are right because we should not let fear conquer us but we need to conquer our fears and we should understand that because it can affect the way of our earnings.

• +1 1

Thank you for the advice, but sometimes also not trading is the best way to control your nerves and preserve your capital, take a break from trading in crypto some times required.

You're right I like many these tips and highlight what is for me the most important we should always believe in us we are made to do great things we must dream big if we believe in us we will come to success without any 

I agree with you, you are completely right! These words can make you a very successful person, the main thing is to use them correctly, and apply them in your life!

I have always thought that a post that I have on an emotional limit and this one are somewhat correlated, that is, together but not mixed.

Today we live a series of social, economic and health factors that can contribute as external agents to your reactions are not adequate.

Being afraid is not bad, but emotional control allows us to determine our actions.

Common sense is something that should prevail, you are afraid to drive at 200km / h, this fear is very good because it is saving your life.

You are afraid of investing $ 1000 because you lose responsibility for your expenses, bill payments, etc. This fear is good.

You are afraid to invest $ 10, you understand the point. Take care take care of yourself in health and your economy.

1035866735_bcctttdiviPD.png.2de7d2cda415413f4f7da5bec9882444.png

!1:Personal message:PM

Thanks to those who contribute with their good comments to the threads growing, with this new methodology they can be sure that good comments will be rewarded.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

We all experienced fear when they joined the crypto domain, where we always felt fear when placing our money inside investment sites or within trading platforms, but over time we were able to overcome the barrier of fear and our only goal was ambition and success only as you mentioned so we must put these things in Our mind always so that we can achieve success

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/9/2019 at 4:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

make three or four investment daily

Chosing 3 coins for investment is really hard in my opinion. We should keep our eyes in 3-4 coins for a week,,not daily. after getting a positive potential,,we should invest on them and hodl untill they reach on your goal. By the way,,we should set the sell price smartly 

These three things only not compulsory for the trading this is compulsory for every Field of life and these three things can be your success

Fear always give you loss and in the market peoples will always make fear in the market when they are trading and also they make loss so we must to trust ourself and we must to trade without fear. Crypto is a great and best market in the world.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You must be sure of yourself is the most essential because if you are not sure of yourself you will always have losses and never regret what you have done if you make a mistake take it as learning if you can learn from your mistakes.

• +3 1

These simple facts can easily hold us back no matter what if we didn't control our feelings we cannot continue to our path as our emotions blocking us to not get pass, so in order to continue in business you must have some courage into it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes it's true that fear is at the root of all loss ... but let's not always blame this feeling that everyone hates ... it is sometimes the cause of success ... and despite all that I prefer to say that the best thing is to be in the middle: a mixture of ambition, self-confidence and determination ... but allow me to say once that  I can never neglect the fear which; in my opinion remains the regulator of any operation

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks a lot, this was really motivating and I think I need to be more determined. I have studied crypto for a few years but I think these three reasons can be why I fail to make something from it. Also perhaps the fact that I started in the beginning of a bear market but this made me know a lot of things better. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thanks it is really important to have trust in our potential above all and of course be determined and work hard for the best result. I find your words giving me more strength and help many to carry on and always be on the look for the best they can make from crypto.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Brandonsaw said:

You must be sure of yourself is the most essential because if you are not sure of yourself you will always have losses and never regret what you have done if you make a mistake take it as learning if you can learn from your mistakes.

Sometimes feeling regret can be helpful for some novice traders because it is a reminder that some mistakes should not be repeated again and a fundamental change in strategy is needed to keep going with minimal damage to your coins. Gaining self confidence in trading is not achievable unless you do lots of traders and connect them to each other like a chain and think of them as a single unit of knowledge and experience.

• +2 1

Three important values that make anyone invest and trade strongly, but ambition, determination and confidence help increase knowledge and experience and also control the obsession for profit because the craving for profit makes investors migrate to the point of recklessness and this brings losses

Thank you very much sir. Your advice is well noted and I admit that fear is overwhelming sometimes and the investments we make are important so I plan to be determined and look at this with optimism. I am glad I also found cryptotalk and I can discuss with other people about these things.

trust yourself.. this isn't easy as it sounds! there are many beginners think themselves experienced and can earn easily because they are trust in theirselves! so we should learn and read a lot before trust in ourselves because even the experts still learning everyday.. we should trust ourselves because of our knowledge and experiences not our ignorance.. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I totally agree that fear is a feeling that everyone investing or trading should get rid of, as fear can lead us to lose money and confidence in ourselves. But, I certainly think that caution, which is indeed different to fear, is something that we should always consider to prevent making big mistakes when dealing with trading and investing decisions. 

• +1 1