3 thing more important than your fear - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

3 thing more important than your fear

The factors that you advise us to be successful in the world of Cryptocurrencies are very important, although cheese is another area of life since it is very important to have ambition, self-confidence and above all determination
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

On 11/8/2019 at 11:04 PM, alexisfuentes said:

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Determination: Those who succeed firmness of purpose, don't give up.

Thank you for bringing such a good content here and for reminding us about the three most important thing than our fear because most of us here have the ambition of trading but lack of the three things you mentioned above is our major concern but with these motivation we at least fade away the fear and continue with our investment.

• +1 1

Well these three things are very important if you want to become a successful trader or investor as you said you have a proper ambition and you must trust yourself that you can do it and you have a proper determination that you can earn the profit and you can become successful in the world of cryptocurrency.

Patience experience and knowledge is also factor which is very much important.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:38 PM, Migo said:

You are right, these are the important three things in investment, thanks for your advices, fear of investing is the most thing that all people think about it 

@MigoFear of investing as a result of past experience, many people don't want to involve in investment most especially any investment that has to do with online investment because of their past experience. I think they made a mistake my allowing their past to ruin their future. We all need to forget about our past and move on with our lives. Ambition, determination and trusting yourself is the important things in investment. Thanks 

Well great brother as it can be called a formula of success. Being ambitious is more important as it urges to work more more and trust is something that never lets u to give up. I think everyone should learn something form the mentioned points all practically use them

On 11/9/2019 at 12:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Ambition: make three or four investment daily once go going, ambition took over.

I didn't understand the explanation on this. I though ambition had to do with setting targets high. But you explain it in a way that makes it very hard to follow your train of thought. Perhaps the language barrier prevailed as I don't understand at all what is this you are trying to say.

• +2 1

All these three points are really of great important to work in crypto talk. You must have sone patience and determination to be successful at this platform. You are at an amazing platform.

You are right, but knowledge is the most important thing, as it will help you achieve your goals. Determination and self-confidence are not enough if you do not have the necessary knowledge and experience for this because without knowledge you will not have confidence, but rather you will lose a lot.

When is the fear of doing anything just before taking its first step. When we make a strong intention to do something and we do not think that we should not do it, no matter how much it is, it gets its destination. Fear is only when we don't know our value. When we set up our destination  that we have to reach there, then the obstacle of the human being cannot do anything. Be sure and trust in yours yourself everything will be alright.

A very beautiful and important topic.  I agree with you.  If we want to achieve success in life, we should set goals. People without goals are like boats without sailors.  And believe in yourself.  Never give up.  And educate yourself.

Hello, my friend. Good recommendations for users who are new and afraid of losing their investment. I would say that the ambition is very good, but they should not be confused by greed, it is necessary that they study well to know in what moment to sell a currency and not to get excited because it is rising.
As for believing in yourself, I agree that it is very important, since this will allow you to make better decisions when investing in a certain crypto.

If we follow our strategy and our knowledge then we can easily get profit from investment. This is brain work. How many we can use our brain we will achieve our goal. But if you afraid to do this then we can't get anything. So fear isn’t solution for our problem.

Trust yourself is the best option becasue in the crypto market those whose trust himself than he or she can make huge profit in this market and no one can give him loss becasue the power full mind peoples is the successful peoples.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . You say right my friend these three things are more important than your fear . Trust on your self is very important for any work in  any field .  Especially in trading and investment trust on your self is very important .

• +1 1

Yes, basically.  Of course I think we should not be afraid to invest.  You should work smart in your business and we should be positive in our work.  Actually!  We should also have confidence in ourselves.  We should have the determination to do better in trade.

• +3 1

First of all we trusted on our god then on ourselves and we have good ambition and we trust on our selves that we can do it if we face any hard step in life we can face them easily and we don't trumble in our life we must defeat the fear if we have trust on ourselves that no one can pay for my aims in my life then we can't face defeat we must succeed in our lives. 

Fear and surrender are the two most dangerous things to fail in this life, so you must work with all vigor and vigor to achieve your goal that you seek to achieve.

We all Know the feeling of having afraid, especially as investor. There are three things that are more valuable than  having fear investing, things that can lead to success.

Trust yourself: You are own of whatever development you wish for your life. It's the kind of thing that is more valuable than money.

Welcome mate, you have indeed came up with a nice write up, infact it supposed to be published in a news paper. Your write up has already encourage any one having fear for cryptocurrency. Finally, if one can really follow the three steps you have mentioned, one is close to success

• +2 1

I totally agree that these are really the three best reasons for success, you need to believe in yourself, sometimes you need to take chances.To put their knowledge and experience to good use and when you are going to invest it will give you more knowledge and every failure is a lesson so take it and improve yourself.

Fear is the mans' worst enemy, you should not let it control you or else it will paralyze you, you put it aside and deal with things rationally. Ambition is very important factor that will make you seek to improve your life and it is a very powerful motivation.

• +3 1

Well said mate we really need to have these three things you mentioned before we can be a to invest and succeed, you are right that one need to have ambition that is, what you really want to achieve in life then trusting your self, you need to put at the back of your mind that you can make it with full asurance then you will now determine what to do in order to achieve the aim of what so ever investment you want to make then you won't have the fear in mind again

• +1 1

23 hours ago, MK AHMAD said:

I don't know why I just felt like you're talking from my mind, one of the thing I do most is to trust myself at every process I want to take, then I'll be dedicated to achieving the goals I have already laid down, most of us are dedicated here because we want to make end meet while learning about cryptocurrency

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Also, i want to add that we should seek to face our fears, because otherwise they will grow bigger and if we face them, we will be more confident the next time.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I agree.  Of course we will take risks for success without fear.  We know that there are many risks to investing so you have to increase the investment step for ambition. You must always keep your morale right.  Go ahead with the goal.  And to move forward towards its goal by determining the important issues.

• +1 1

On 11/9/2019 at 3:04 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Yes of course my friend these three things can help to take over at the fear you make a great post for the investors and I hope they will learn from your post that how to handle or take over the fear. 

• +2 1