Importing Wallet Addresses - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Importing Wallet Addresses

Does anybody know a program that lets me spend unused funds on a wallet? I tried Electrum-LTC, but it won't let me send the funds to another wallet. I can only view the balance at the moment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

you should make clear about which wallet do you want to import hardware or webwallet? for hardware wallet you need to copy the wallet.dat file into installation directory.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Awaremooner said:

You have to be more specific. Do you still have the private keys to this wallet? Is the wallet still accessible beyond you viewing it? These are question to answer because if you have details to this wallet, sending won't be hard

Yes, I have the private keys for the wallet. I'm just trying to send the funds to my new wallet. I downloaded Electrum LTC, but they don't let you send the funds. You can only view the balance, but I want to empty the wallet. I even signed it, so my name is on it, but I still can't find any answers. 

• -1 1

4 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Let me write someone who I know is quite knowledgeable about electrum wallets to come see this and I believe @xBDT Script @cryptokram or @hexwin can help solve this. Where are you guys, someone needs help

Thank you, I've been trying to get my money off of that wallet for quite some time now. When I use the Electrum LTC program, I clicked the send button, and I go through the steps, but it tries to send money to the developer.

I want to send the funds to my wallet, not theirs. I think they have it like that to donate to the developers. I will keep looking around on the internet for a solution, but thanks for your reply. 

• -1 1

I think you should do it manually . I didn't hear about any program which automatically send the coins. when you need you can transfer the unused asset.

• +2 1

I have also tried this process but i wasnt successful. some times there are some coins which are very less amount and which cant be transferred .

• +1 1

I presume you have the private keys to the wallet you're trying to access the funds from. If yes, just check out videos on youtube about importing wallets, it's quite easy.

For a hardware wallet, you need to copy the wallet. Dat file to the installation directory. And you can transfer the funds yourself, there seems to be no program for this yet.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:17 AM, on1k3n said:

Does anybody know a program that lets me spend unused funds on a wallet? I tried Electrum-LTC, but it won't let me send the funds to another wallet. I can only view the balance at the moment. 

What are talking about? I don't understand. I think you have to write it clear first. Otherwise I cann't help you.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:39 PM, Sagor said:

I have also tried this process but i wasnt successful. some times there are some coins which are very less amount and which cant be transferred .

Right you are, some times it doest work when the amount is low I think all should try this with the required amount in the wallet to do the job easily.

1 hour ago, JoeDavid said:

I don't really think importing wallet will really help in a way the best think is to start your another wallet this is even much better because your coins are safe 

Sometime its need of time or member without importing nothing option available so its not a serious case just you need to have all knowledge about your required wallet if you can do this then download and import your wallet without any problem as few months back I already done with electrum and this was good for me as I was able to have my all funds back.

• +1 1

Importing wallet addresses is not easy some time this create problems and wallet holders lost coins which are they trying to import if someone want to do this then surely you need to have all relative information about this as its must without this you will on lost end second thing you must keep key very securily as if you lost this then surely nothing happen in end.

I think you need is to trade youre coins to what ever crypto currency you want to thats only the best idea i think you can do.if youre using some exchanger you can youre coin via crypto to other crypto exchanger so you can exchange it well

I will just read the comments, i think i can get help from.this topic i was searching about an answer about it.. thanks for sharing...

What do you mean ? There is coins that you can't use them ? If that binance let you convert the coins to bnb the small amount...

I think you amount which you want so send is not enough for the minimum limit of any crypto currency but you at the time of transfer your currencies through one wallet to another you need to check your withdraw address twice to avoid any mistake and lose your currencies .

On 11/8/2019 at 4:17 AM, on1k3n said:

no bro there is no wallet available which app will help you to refund unuse balance bro.

because there are a lot of wallet have which have funds but not used.

I don't know these kind of wallet which is give you unused coins. Every wallet give us coins address because without address we can't send and receive our funds.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, on1k3n said:

Yes, I have the private keys for the wallet. I'm just trying to send the funds to my new wallet. I downloaded Electrum LTC, but they don't let you send the funds. You can only view the balance, but I want to empty the wallet. I even signed it, so my name is on it, but I still can't find any answers. 

Because you own the private keys, and if a understood you want to import/export your LTC address, do it with Guarda Wallet? I already imported an old online LTC address of mine to Guarda. The process is easy. It is not my favorite wallet but it is a great wallet.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I don't know why you are facing such problems but if you are connected with a secure wallet then it is very easy to transfer your coins or balances to any other address just providing the receivers address or there may be any technical problem with the sites so wait for sometime.

I take the liberty you hold the secret keys to the wallet you're annoying to right to use the cash from. If yes, now try out out videos on youtube about importing wallets, it's absolutely easy.

From your post title , when it talks about import addresses, I mind was already going to those of importing the private key of a specific, coin if the the private very well. The. There are wallets which supports on doing so, on importing this keys, like the guarda, electrum

We can just import the addresses in other softwares like this and try to make money from it and see the coins there.

i didnt understood your question clearly , but importing wallet address mean you move whole wallet to another plateform , like you have pvt key from metamask you can import wallet in MEW also