Is there luck in trading? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is there luck in trading?

Trading depends on analysis and news serve the analysis, but some traders consider themselves lucky when they buy a currency without analysis and its price rises suddenly through Pamp from one of the groups interested in Pamp.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

The luck that someone could get in trading is very low. Yes there are luck, but it is very rare, some people are just so very lucky that they do it. Like that million pizza that was sold for I think 20,000 BTC. The one who sold that pizza for bitcoin was so lucky! On the other side, the one who buy it using btc just unlucky at that moment.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/27/2019 at 3:27 PM, ako lng toh said:

Yes, there is luck in trading. Not because you trade a lot of money means that you will have a lot of money back. It also depends on your luck so i suggest that you should just trade the money you afford to lose.

Yes I believe there is but you need some experience before you jump into trading so that you can avoid some lose of resources 

1 hour ago, Yunusa said:

yes there is fortune in trading , break perhaps in trading without by stop lose and the fee didnt crash , or  as you step in pump without bringing up the rear , but moreover of that near is no luck 

This is usually not really unlucky exchange you should know what you are doing and you should know how the referral development process is going on. But in case you don't know how to trade, you should consider it lucky. Luck is part of everything related to investing and you cannot achieve success without a bit of luck.

I don't think there's luck in trading, maybe a little luck but it's not for me and I don't believe it, I believe in myself more and I can succeed.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:53 AM, pucukjaya said:

Although the origin of the crypto trade must have advantages.
That is the trade, sometimes there are profits, sometimes there are losses.

Trading completely depends on our skill and analytical ability, Trading also requires the element of luck, but I don't think it has a very different effect than gambling. This cannot be mistaken for not knowing enough to perform a certain task and blame luck

Yes luck plays it's role like in every field but your experience and knowledge of trading matters the most. Trading knowledge plays bigger role than your luck.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:22 PM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

you know what
The problem that most traders fall into, and which no trader does not spur on, does not cause the losing trade to be affected, he blames himself for bad lap
I do not think there is any urging in trading because you lost the deal, as a result of what you learned. You must take advantage of mistakes and not blame oneself
Mostly, there is exhortation when you think that you have lost a deal, and you find yourself making a percentage of profits

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

sorry but some time it depend on luck but you need to do hard work and if have more skills and knowledge about trade than you will get success from trading site, u need to think about trade strategy and goals and achieve that goals

well you can say some people get very lucky in their trades like those who bought altcoins back in 2017 in dec and made huge gains in just few days, but its not going to be like this all the time.

Some times luck also main factor in trading because we do so many analysis in trading,but sometimes our skills are totally failed and luck gives profit,but its not happens always 1 are 2 time may be we gain profit by luck, but our trading skills and experience works in trading field, so don't try trading with your luck.

There is luck in trading but in very little proportion , for example when a coin hits more than targets .

But reliance on luck in trading is a financial suicide 

I think that luck does not exist at all , people invented "luck" in order to justify themselves when they made a mistake.

Trading is assorted from laying a bet but countless of citizens they sense it is a having a bet that take into account lucky. But this is not right trading is not auspicious you must be aware of come again? you are burden and you must identify how the marketplace faction is going. But if you dont be aware of trading you must assum it as lucky.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:47 PM, dshuy20 said:

There is always the luck factor in the example transaction you sell btc at 9000 but soon it drops 7500 and that's your luck.

This is a rogue market where no analysis can really help you know where the next price will be. So yes, it always has a little luck to help you make a lot of money. Only trading on Bitcoin seems quite risky if only based on the factors of luck or unlucky.

Although patience is an important factor in trading, luck is always important in trade.The resulting action is a kind of gambling. While trying to make money with money, you gamble against the stock market and luck is required.

Mainly such as luck favors then any one can make huge profits but any one can avoid loss if he has middling patience. such as anyone become worry when the price low and sell his coin then this is not his bad luck. He may soon for increasing the price.

Trading depends on experience and skill in analysis and some luck, but luck alone is not enough to make a profit in trading

THINK POSITIVE

Bad luck would be like if you accidentally made an incorrect trade. Mistakes happen especially if you are a beginner and sometimes the various options in exchanges can be confusing. Luck is minimized in the long run, which you should be paying attention.

No , that's not what I think . They can be lucky one time but for long run they have to have some khowledge and experience to be  a successfull with crypto trading.

Success in trading is only related to your own experience , no luck exists, only depends on the person what the result of his actions will be.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, armor said:

We don't have to wish for luck in trade. We need to have skills that wills how us the way to trade

This is a rogue market where no analysis can really help you know where the price will go next. So yes, it always has a little luck to help you make a lot of money. You need luck but it depends on calculation and analysis the most. Research and experience is what is most needed to get a good profit when trading.

On 12/31/2019 at 1:37 PM, ZedX said:

Of course some of it is based on luck but it's not like gambling or things like that, Because there are some factors that are in your control while trading but in gambling it's just pure luck.

Gambling is little bit different than trading we cant say it's really based on luck there is many factor that can effect the price and make his increase or fall down but in gambling it's about luck most of times 

i think yea there is luck in trading specially to those who just got in the market and was recommend to buy a coin and it went up with gains right away but it wont be the same all the time.

Trading is mostly based on analyzing the market and making decisions based on trends and what is occurring at that current time in the market. however, there are some things that happen that could not be predicted, like a massive price hike, and this is pure luck. Therefore, a small portion of trading is luck, whereas the bulk of trading is knowledge.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769