Is there luck in trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is there luck in trading?

Hi, There is nothing about luck in trading . If luck plays than every trader is millionaire. Only hard work & knowledge pays. The time you spent you learn & you earn

luck is enough to a have a good effect on trading, but even hard work in trading is also very important when relying on luck in trading alone is not enough in my opinion , succes in trading also has hard work in it .

On 11/7/2019 at 3:22 AM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

Luck in trading in my opinion is true, but between not luck and not being able to trade is almost the same. I'm sure traders don't rely on luck but analysis, I also don't really believe in traders who "say I'm not lucky". That sounds absurd if all this time trading was based on luck.

On 12/7/2019 at 2:50 AM, Gp4real said:

I think Trading is entirely dependent on our analytical skills and abilities, Trading also requires a luck factor, but I don't think it has a very different effect than gambling. Maybe the word "luck" said by the trader is only figurative.

i dont think analysis skill have much to do with trading because in bitcoin its a rogue market where no analysis can actually help you see where the price is going next. so yes its always a bit of luck that makes you good money.

I dont think like.that.  But who knows some people might have a lucky factor supported by good instincts in trading. Only Trading on Bitcoin seems rather risky if only based on lucky or not lucky factors.

Luck dose matter in every aspect of the life and also in the trading it dose matter a lot. But in trading you cannot be successful in long term if your trading in entirely based on luck. for short term successes luck can work and give you some profit. 

In trading sometimes there is indeed a bit of luck, the rest is our technique in trading in order to get profit or at least avoid losses.

With crypto trading, luck is a huge factor.  Not so much in the stock market, although you still have to have *some* luck in order to make money, but there's so much more to analyze with stocks.  With cryptocurrencies you can't look at them like you would do with a stock, and there's really only demand that creates the prices you see, the buying and selling of coins. 

Hardwork never go in vain and to somehow luck also effect in way that if your life is going in smooth way then u can say its your good luck and beside it hardwork and patience can change your fate and luck so do concentration on work may lead you to success.

Luck in trading, for people who believe in God, Luck is in Crypto trading even though the proposition may be that only 10%, the remaining 90% is expertise and experience. So all in essence is dependent on our efforts to succeed to continue to learn new methods of trading.

I believe that yes, it is not completely lucky but it is really lucky, it is related to whether you have really done it right, and if you do it right and luck will have you rich, sometimes. when it is lucky

Be careful not to rely on luck when trading. If you depend on the trading market and intend to make serious attempts in this regard, you must really demonstrate your seriousness, and begin to make a good plan for successful trading. Don't start trading without elaborate trading strategy and risk and money management methods.

As i say,its not depend on luck actually to do trade,it depends on work, how you do this work,how smart your job than others,then you will be a trader.   

As per my consideration there is somehow concern with link luck but rest of think is concern with your skill how good you are in trading and have patience on risk taking so majorly your failure and success is concern with your skills

Yea luck is also very important in trading as its can give you some good profit on any deal like in cricket opener or top order can fail and at number 8 or 9 batsman can hit century its all about game of luck for me luck is not in trading you need in every part of life because without luck we are nothing if lady of luck with you then surely you can do any thing in life.

Absolutely, luck is hard to come by and if it does, you will be able to earn much beyond your thinking capability. But You can learn about currency you want to trade. Luck is very rare. Some time luck is not benefit. So you can learn about cryptocurrencies and trading.

Often people think that it takes luck to be successful, this is not entirely true, nor is it completely wrong or it will be right or wrong depending on the angle you look at it, if you succeed thanks to luck, you will fail you, if you succeed with luck it will be very convenient

8 hours ago, Hamk said:

In trading there can be luck and that luck comes only once or it is rare and should not be rely on

i think there are plenty of people who got rich in crypto because they were lucky enough to buy and store crypto  for years and some people even forgot about it.

How exchange can survive, if the trade is not profitable. To be sure in trading is always profitable, if you are skilled in trading that is full of risk.

21 hours ago, Hamk said:

Those that forgot about it are those enjoying the benefit of it. Those that didn't forgot it has sold along the way

yea but you cant blame those who sold it because even when  i got in the market i never once believed the price could reach 20k and i first bought it at 1300$.

Yes I think you definitely need luck for trading.Although experience is important to trading, the more efficient you are, the more money you can make for trading, yet the fate of trading is very important.

To get the most out of trading you have to be very efficient about trading and you have to have a lot of trading experience. Trading a lot depends on luck.

There's a lot of luck in real life and no, but it's not much, but for trading it certainly takes more luck and I think it really needs luck to be able to win, it's A part of your success is fast or slow

Trading depand on our skills,knowladge and patience but every trade

not get profitsble some time we are miss our profite and we say my

luck is bad means little our luck work too in trading