Is there luck in trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is there luck in trading?

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

In trading luck is that it counts less, at least I think, you must have some market knowledge or specifically about the cryptographic market, because if you rely only on luck, surely there will be several losses along the way, and this can lead to discouragement or even total withdrawal.

• +1 2

Outline, Trading is entirely dependent on our analytical skills and abilities, Trading also requires a luck factor, but I don't think it has a very different effect than gambling. Maybe the word "luck" said by the trader is only figurative.

Edited by dhemasm
Grammar

I think that "luck" is present in all aspects of life... it is the thing that turns the tide into your favour when the chances are odd... for example, when your order sells because it was 1 sat below the max price, when you just sold the minute before the drop,, etc...

but this cannot be confused with not knowing enough to preform a certain task and blame luck

On 11/6/2019 at 9:22 PM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

Well, this is a tough one. 

If I buy a coin that I know and the coin falls, I don't consider luck or bad luck.

My friend for example did a Bitmex contract with x15 multiplier, that is gambling if you don't know what you're doing. So bad luck today

No, there is no luck in trading. You need to have strategy and knowledge here if you do trading, like when will you sell it, the stop loss, the successful product(most of the coins are increase), just like that.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

40 minutes ago, cutecute said:

No, luck has nothing to d o with your success and failure.  Success and failure will depends on our capability and our skills, if we fail to do things that needed to be done you will most likely fail in a trade so invest time in studying so that you can have more success than failure.

Yes trading is all depend in the person skills and abilities that how much person have more skills to get high amount of money and how person have good skills and knowledge. And trading is not about of luck.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Trading is different from gambling but many of people they think it is a gambling that consider lucky. But this is not true trading is not lucky you should know what you are doing and you should know how the market movement is going. But if you dont know trading you should assum it as lucky.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:22 AM, kobi said:

In a trade there is whose name is luck, but there is no such thing unlucky and bad luck. Unlucky is just an excuse made because of the losses suffered by traders

On 11/17/2019 at 9:41 AM, Abdullahi said:

Some times trading is not anout luck for someone who has the experience and knowledge but it's a luck for a beginner who has little knowledge about trading

Are you implying that there's luck in trading but is that luck is function of knowledge, what then happens to a trader who does not have adequate knowledge about trading but later does acquire it?

Luck is not enough on trading, what really importang in trading is your knowledge and details. do not depend on luck, trust your own decision making and knowledge. always seek knowledge to become a more better trader.

When I start trading on my favorite stock exchange, I immediately begin to count on further luck, because when trading can be anything, the price constantly jumps down, then up, or may even fall to 100 sattosh. Sometimes I don't even sit on the stock exchange because it was a bad day.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:57 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

There is some luck in trading but depends largely on analysis
Trading on luck is not enough and may make you lose a lot

You are right my friend Annalise is most important in trading. 
The most important thing in trading is that there is common sense common sense that shading about trading will produce good result.. 
With common sense, when you analyze training, you will get good results...

On 11/7/2019 at 4:22 AM, kobi said:

I think it's all has something to do with mindset, what you are is the product of what you think, its not luck that dictate our life but its the way we are.

Mainly if luck favors then any one can make huge profit but any one can avoid loss if he has enough patience. if anyone become worry when the price low and sell his coin then this is not his bad luck. he should wait for increasing the price.

I think the luck factor in trading is different from the luck factor like we bet for example. The most important knowledge factor in trading. How can we process the information and data that we have. Is there no stop on loss and stop on profit in trading? so can not be said to be out of luck if for example the price is beyond prediction. Why not use both of these.

From my perception I would like to sat that there is no luck in trading. All about in trading is skill and experience which you need to have in yourself for doing trade in a successful way. Luck won't help you here. So be smart and before trading study first about trading.

On 07.11.2019 at 00:22, kobi said:

Of course, experience and practice play a big part in trading to make a good profit. But luck also plays a role, especially when you trade cryptocurrencies because of the great unpredictability of the price.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:30 PM, akmal1984 said:

I think the luck factor in trading is different from the luck factor like we bet for example. The most important knowledge factor in trading. How can we process the information and data that we have. Is there no stop on loss and stop on profit in trading? so can not be said to be out of luck if for example the price is beyond prediction. Why not use both of these.

Your contribution is quite helpful I felt educated to read your point that says how we process the data we have makes the difference, the knowledge perceived, I can say the that we can create own own luck.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:30 PM, akmal1984 said:

I like your point that says that the way you process the information and data available to you makes the difference, from this I can boldly say a trader can create his or her own luck then.

Luck is rather more  in gambling than trading .Trading is knowledge  patience experience and time

There is no miracle if you buy bitcoin when price is hyped and overbought and hyped then you can"t count on luck

So it is better to have trading experience rather than count on blind luck

Edited by Pab100

2 hours ago, kobi said:

Your contribution is quite helpful I felt educated to read your point that says how we process the data we have makes the difference, the knowledge perceived, I can say the that we can create own own luck.

I like your point that says that the way you process the information and data available to you makes the difference, from this I can boldly say a trader can create his or her own luck then.

More or less like that. Because if we play based on data and information, we can better anticipate fluctuating movements in the market. News is a very sensitive thing in crypto price movements

For me luck in trading is really real, because I myself am a person who always feels good luck in trading. But if you continue to depend on your luck it will be difficult to develop to become a pro trader

On 11/6/2019 at 11:22 PM, kobi said:

If you see trader says that he was lucky with that trade! That's means he was place wrong trade that's he was supposed to lose but he's luckly he got profit from what's he's unexpectedly

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Sparkle*** said:

the first thing i would say that yes luck works everywhere in every field, but trust me hard work and dedication has the power to change the bad luck into good luck.

If someone can through the power of hard work change their bad luck to good luck then I will say luck is what we get as a result of what we put into anything by our effort.

i think some luck is needed when you trading some coins. luck will determine that you will get a big profit or not. i.e you buy some coin that you didn't know it's good or not. after you bought it, the price suddenly rise superbly. that's how some luck work in trading.