99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero

Yes I agree with you 90% of coins not value and no use with this coin but they are in exchange why nor remove with coins and crypto currency market clean I think just 10% coins are valuable in market and this runs the crypto market but the in use less coins damage the market and so many peoples thinks crypro market is not trustable 

Indeed, there are many cryptocurrency projects that have emerged with a similar concept, so that intense competition causes few crypto currencies to survive.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If there's a coin which will last till the end it would be bitcoin. I think this because Bitcoin is the most used coin and its the most popular among people in the digital market. 

In trying to understand cryptocurrency, I checked coinmarketcap coin archives and found out that most coins in the top 20 about 7-8 years ago are no more. So this prediction may be true with checking precedence in cryptocurrency

As a user of it we can't deny this prediction because day by day the coins prices are getting lower which has totally affected the crypto world and it can be said that after some point of time there can be a zero prices for most of the crypto coins.

On 11/6/2019 at 10:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse claimed in a new prediction that, only 1% of today's Crypto currencies will survive and 99% will likely go to zero. Behind of this hints he told that, among 3000 digital assets very few will be able to meet customer needs. He also stated, "Anytime there is a new market, there are a lot of people that run into that market and try to show that they can solve a problem, they can deliver a customer need."

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive

What do your mind thinks about this prediction? Will it really happen?

I also think that. Because there are many fake coins who have fake projects. Also some projects don't have value and usecase. After regulation I think only strong and usefull projects will be survive in the market.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/6/2019 at 9:39 PM, ultimateclub said:

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse claimed in a new prediction that, only 1% of today's Crypto currencies will survive and 99% will likely go to zero. Behind of this hints he told that, among 3000 digital assets very few will be able to meet customer needs. He also stated, "Anytime there is a new market, there are a lot of people that run into that market and try to show that they can solve a problem, they can deliver a customer need."

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive

I am also agree with this prediction because everyone would not use all crypto coins in future. People would mostly focus on trusted coins and I think few of them would fulfill their all needs. Then no need of other coins and without demand they would crash.

There is no doubt about it. If you go and check for the coins that have faded into oblivion in last 5 years, you will be shocked to see the number. Most of these coins when they come up they are pumped and dumped, very fast. so those who invest initially make a decent profit, people coming later on, looses most of the time. 

On 11/6/2019 at 10:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

I think also that. Because in the market there are many fake coins. Also many haven't strong project. Some of them are not usable project. After crypto regualation i think all of these projects will be vanish from market.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think a low percentage of crypto prices will go to zero. To my knowledge, I think 99% of cryptocurrency market prices do not balance zero.

I think that his prediction will be correct, as we see during the past years, some cryptocurrencies continue to fall without getting an opportunity to go up and investors have incurred huge losses, and some cryptocurrencies continue to rise without stopping and achieve huge profits for investors, so I agree with him in his opinion .

If today's market counts 3000 coins/tokens and only 1% will remain in this world, then there will be around 30 coins/tokens. 

I think the market is still in need of new coins that can solve its several problems, so there will be more than what he predicted to be, I think

I also agree with that.  Everything have a bottom line .  After we have any technology that can Beat the blockchain everything gonna fall down.      

On 11/6/2019 at 10:35 PM, kjames said:

are you normal? what are you saying. its impossible to happen becasue millions of people trust in cryptocurrency.

are you typical what are you saying its difficult to happen becasue a large number of individuals trust in cryptographic money

On 2/27/2020 at 2:11 PM, blacksmith101 said:

this is just a prediction, because everyone call their coin is great and all are scam to make it popular. i really think tron has much higher potential than ripple.

this is only a forecast since everybody call their coin is incredible and all are trick to make it well known I truly think tron has a lot higher potential than swell

This predictions kind of came true, i believe some coins have lost price, but the circumstances are different.

Anything is possible in crypto industry therefore,it will not come as a surprise to see 99% of current crypto coins go to zero balance in the near future but this can't happen with bitcoin I gues.

Yes I also do think the same. 99 percent of the cryptocurrency might die in the future and there should be some hampering factors for this. If you the Bitcoin or the other top ranked crypto becomes the first choice , people stop investing in other low price cryptocurrency. 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:53 PM, Artyom123 said:

Yes, I believe that this seems to be accurate proper to the information that near are right away overly countless incompetent coins that are finished for no clear reason, as they are called shitcoins

Trash coins that promise big profits and good market quality, but in fact it is just a hoax that plunges losses. I have memorized the technique used correctly.

Predictions are not accurate and no one can tell what will be the future,technology development is an ongoing process therefore revolutionary inventions can happen still in the future and crypto as the by product of that can be more popular soon.

nowadays new tokens are being created daily but these same ones do not get to have any value to the day of their official departure so not that it is predicting the right thing that will happen in the future 

Considering the number of tokens and coins in the cryptocurrency market, 1% might be a good number at least. Bitcoin, ethereum and others are inclusive in the 1% for sure, their dominance in the digital currency market will overshadow many of this young and new coins. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Welcome with me
The truth is that most cryptocurrencies do not have a future goal plan that addresses user problems
Currently we only know a few currencies that have a clear impact on the market, the rest of the currencies are not known to a large extent
According to this prediction, about 30 currencies will remain active, perhaps, the number will be less as bitcoin's popularity increases more

On 11/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

When we take a look at how many different currencies there are and more are coming in every day, then i would say that the number is correct. But there are just too many examples when coins that are supposed to be dead are living their weird half life, not quite dead and not quite alive. So maybe we have to find another term then dying or going to zero.