I want to contribute but that’s all - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I want to contribute but that’s all

This is great that you love yobit so much and that you want to contribute. This is from my part too and as a newbie I hope to be productive and compete in a good way with members for quality and exchange of experience. This forum allows us to express our cryptocurrency knowledge and we can improve by studying instructional reports and reviews from more skilled members.

Well, yobit is very useful exchanger site and this is good to have a partnership from this forum because we can easily get our profit and also to trade, exchange and also to invest to doubled or tripled our money.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

I love Yobit.  My daily world is revolving around Yobit!

But I love Yobit because I love blockchain technology.  I believe in Bitcoin.  

So, I like to read good articles, news and positive, compassionate thoughts and feelings and beliefs from many enthusiasts like me in the crypto world.  

And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.  Once in a while.  And only on this forum.  

Because I want to contribute to crypto currency.  

And especially to Yobit.

So, consider yourself lucky that I am a proud Yobit user. 

Yes, Yobit is very cool, and not just in the blockchain, it has an icon called investbox. It is a very great tool in everyday cryptocurrency investment. But I think that it is not good for electronic investment, but when entering the cryptotalk forum you can search through topics to find out the most appropriate way to invest

I am also a lover of yobit because I have been trading in that exchange for a while and I was making good profit. Yobit is also a secured exchange good for trading and investment. One more good feature about yobit is invest box which is a profitable and has less risk. 

On 2/26/2020 at 3:03 PM, Whited35 said:

You can regularly report low value or copy pasted items to the admins or the moderators of this forum. We can contribute in the honest way for the progress of this forum. Scammers are creating the troubles on this forum too. We have to keep them down.

Yobit and cryptotalk forum both are partnership to run this pay per post campaign, to useful for those members who didn't know crypto,

but in this forum some members trying to cheat this forum, so everyone not only contribution their useful post,

if they notice spam post then report and help moderators to keep this forum clean.

• +1 1

On 11/6/2019 at 2:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

I love Yobit.  My daily world is revolving around Yobit!

But I love Yobit because I love blockchain technology.  I believe in Bitcoin.  

So, I like to read good articles, news and positive, compassionate thoughts and feelings and beliefs from many enthusiasts like me in the crypto world.  

And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.  Once in a while.  And only on this forum.  

Because I want to contribute to crypto currency.  

And especially to Yobit.

So, consider yourself lucky that I am a proud Yobit user. 

I agree with you, but members must to write something else too not just about Yobit and CryptoTalk forum.

I saw members which write a lot of replies in same topic (not their) or just write replies without any topic created etc.

Like one of moderators say payments is just "nice bonus for community", and members must to pay attention on what they write not how much they write daily (quality/quantity).

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

if they notice spam post then report and help moderators to keep this forum clean.

That's why moderators are there to take action against cheaters. As an old member on this forum, yes I am capable of detecting the similar writing styles coming from the multi-accounts. I suspect some senior members as well. Sooner or later they will get banned, you need not to take worry 😉

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I want to contribute but all because we didn't know all so we need to know more about the platform because it was one that help to be when you are contribution on this platform because we need to know more about the platform  because was very good to help on the platform so we know more about it on the platform.

• +1 1

Yobit exchanger has really earn a lot from this forum because every member in this forum has to create an account in yobit which gave yobit oppotunity to show the world there quality and that has let them earn good reputation from many people, for that i will advise us to make sure we give this forum the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit especially the newbies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right, we all should feel lucky to be a part of this forum as it helps us to learn new things everyday. By becoming an active member here we can make the forum grow and spread the information about this forum to many people.

I am really unable to understang why we should  feel lucky if you are fhe user of the yobit exchange ? The reference  towards the last line in your topic, it should  be only you no one else..

Crypto platform is a great platform that enables users to contribute in terms of knowledge sharing, content creation, income earning etc. This is the first time I'm entering such a platform and already feel like there's lots of opportunities provided to make contributions.

• +3 1

This is such a wholesome post you have spoken the minds of many members of this website crypto talk , it only adds to the greatness of this website that we can make such a passive income from this website and also learn a lot about cryptocurrency along the way.

yobit is one of the goodest exchange platform in the crypto world, because there have big number of trading pair with an important volume, it related with crypto talk for a professional job in crypto currency, and this relation get a big success in crypto world, for me i can say that i earning from this forum of crypto talk and trading or investing in yobit. it's very good professional space.

You're right. it is gratifying for us, members, the opportunity that Yobit gave us. And I think the best way to thank you is to collaborate with the forum and follow the rules without breaking. The opportunity has been given to us, now it is up to us to take care of the forum and improve it every day.

Same here I am additionally blessed to be a Yobit family right now can take part to build up the cryptotalk discussion, how about we incorporate this gathering with something that is truly significant to a great many people.

I share my love for Yobit with you, I am a hardcore lover of the block chain and everything related to cryptomonies, Yobit offers us excellent opportunities and strategies to save and invest in them. That's why I love Yobit.

It wouldn't be out of place to say that I love Yobit too, besides he has done a lot of publicity for this website in the last few days and thanks to this an incredible amount of new users have come in, myself included.  

On 6/11/2019 at 9:58, Bnance10 said:

Amo a Yobit. ¡Mi mundo diario gira en torno a Yobit!

Pero amo a Yobit porque amo la tecnología blockchain. Creo en Bitcoin.  

Entonces, me gusta leer buenos artículos, noticias y pensamientos, sentimientos y creencias positivos y compasivos de muchos entusiastas como yo en el mundo de las criptomonedas.  

Y luego no me importa compartir esa creencia y entusiasmo que tengo con algunos como yo para aventurarse en este nuevo foro de conversación. De vez en cuando. Y solo en este foro.  

Porque quiero contribuir a la moneda criptográfica.  

Y especialmente a Yobit.

Por lo tanto, considérese afortunado de ser un orgulloso usuario de Yobit. 

What you say about yobit is very good since it is a reliable exchange but lately I do not see new or relevant news but instead if I see many repeated posts and that is not very good for the forum it gives a lot to think about and they are not necessarily bots

image.png.fa2269280874e9742ec39adb529d6628.png

I am beginning to really enjoy Yobit and am on it frequently. I have found that the reason I like spending time on it has more to do with the Yobit community than the trading.... Making money is just a bonus😀

Yobit An excellent platform for trade in crypto. Easy and fast registration, many different tools for trading. I especially like that the exchange offers a wide range of trading pairs, and orders are bought quite quickly. Very like it, I recommend it!

You want to contribute then why do you think this site makes money best in billing some problem but stay on this site you are comfortable.

I agree with you friend. I also use Yobit wallet. My friends also use Yobit wallets. Because it is very easy to use. It is also easy to exchange money. Only cryptocurrencies can be exchanged through it. And this wallet is very safe. Which is why I use it and advise everyone to use it.

Open interest in Bitcoin options reached its all-time high of $ 2.14 billion on September 24, a day before a huge quarterly expiration of 89,100 contracts, that is, 47% of the option contracts in existence at the time. Options are derivative contracts that give the holder the right (but not an obligation) to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price, also known as the "strike price."

image.png.22dc171b6462bd6e9710188fdc2e6a90.png