I want to contribute but that’s all - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I want to contribute but that’s all

Yes my dear we are consider myself so lucky that you are use yobit, maybe I was never find so luck ever before that I know read this post and how you are all about the yobit love but you are not going to help in this forum. Really I feel lucky that you want to contribute but you will not. More luck than anything else that we will not see your posts here except from this one, so thanks for not contributing.

• +2 1

I like your approach, as long as we all get along here, which includes agreeing o not agreeing with other member opinions and having option to be able to post your opinion and be able to discuss it further in a peacefull and mature way without insulting others

It is good that many members want to contribute and if some of them can't this is not bad from them, some people just don't want to participate in forums and help but they also lose a lot as good information that we give in these forums.

• +1 2

I think yobit's strategy was good, it was able to attract many users to this forum, and well here you learn a lot and share knowledge, thank you for sharing your words about yobit

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Hi, 

Yes, Yobit is a highly reputable exchange. As of this writing, it boasts over 150 cryptocurrencies for trading and investing purposes. I've loved using the Yobit platform ever since I was using cryptocurrency arbitrage tactics there. Whilst it's not completely for beginners, Yobit has developed a significantly advanced interface and a devoted user base. Highly recommended! 

Kind regards,
@Hiroyuki476

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Yobit is one of my favorite that I use it really help me in getting payment in investment I invest my coins which I get daily percentage and also i am working in this forum so I get coins when it is some great amount then I invest it so that is a secure and great ..

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/7/2020 at 3:42 AM, Putriinandaa50 said:

I also really like yobit because there are many events, and often give coins with several tasks like now, those of us who register cryptotalk on average must be completing one of the tasks from yobit

I also like it because it always has these fantastic airdrops and once the cryptotalk tasks are finished, tomorrow we will receive our coins, many expectations for tomorrow.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

YoBit has established itself as a leader in the Russian market and is now carrying out a global expansion. More than 166,000 followers on Twitter talk about how YoBit is not a scam. This is also demonstrated by the fact that YoBit is in the top 10 of the cryptomoney exchanges. I also liked the alliance of yobit with cryptotalk, very important to support the forums related to cryptomoneys issues. 

• -1 1

Dear mate if you want to contribute. So now you are on best site. Cryptotalk is best for you. You can share your thoughts in cryptotalk through posting. Post here your knowledge about crypto every member get it for knowledge. 

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Yobit is one of my favorite that I use it really help me in getting payment in investment I invest my coins which I get daily percentage and also i am working in this forum so I get coins when it is some great amount then I invest it so that is a secure and great ..

@Mark wood  the yobit exchange site lead this forum so that our all payment system depend on yobit exchange site...yah yobit authorities give us much opportunity such as now, our earning of talk token we can invest on the yobit investbox from where we can get Daily interest Which is more than our payment every day..                 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:29 PM, cryptokram said:

Yobit wants to have a good community especially this cryptotalk is one of their development.

But I though things will be better here after the contest but i am seeing worse. Too many duplicate contents now (not from bots) i can see information repeatedly. not much new topic (unique). I hope moderators will close the platform for a day and fix everything. 

I strongly agree with your suggestion. I'm might be new but I do really understand the system of the forum. And I am encountering lots of useless and repeated contents/posts. There is literally lesser useful new contents. 

So I also hope that cryptotalk should be temporary closed for fixation.

• +3 1

But I though things will be better here after the contest but i am seeing worse. Too many duplicate contents now (not from bots) i can see information repeatedly. not much new topic (unique). I hope moderators will close the platform for a day and fix everything. Bitcoin can still do that if it drops low, it can recover again in the end.

You can contribute a lot of great ideas in here. This is the best platform to improve your ideas, skills of trading, knowledge on cryptocurrency etc . Contributions are just expected to be enough valuable for the forum to pay you for the content you have put up . Thank you for this friend . Let's help this forum more by introducing them to more people and make them give thier best.

This is true my friend. We must be proud and support the Yobit platform because it offers us many features such as security and investment for the currencies that we obtain from Crypto
It is good to offer love and respect to Yobit

Edited by Roan
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Well we know that cryptotalk is associated with yobit.It is yobit that has given us the chance to know more about crypto and earn from their platform.I guess that's a way of good exchanger.I am relying on yobit from the very first of my crypto life and i am gonna use yobit untill i am in cryptoworld.

I also love yobit and I like the CryptoTalk forum more because it allowed everyone, even beginners, to earn information and Bitcoin together. This is a feature not found on any other website. I enter the forum every day to see the latest topics and provide the appropriate information.

• +3 1

On 10/24/2020 at 10:24 AM, Gomez12 said:

I registered yobit few days ago honestly I also love yobit platform because of its many attractive available features offers to crypto users I have been using yobit many days without facing any problem from yobit exchange or saving my coins,am proud and lucky that I become part of yobit members.

You can say that again because only in yobit exchanger you can be able to earn free coins after performing some task on your social media accounts and you can also earn some percentage everyday when you make use of the investbox for that I am suggesting you invest your talkcoin before trading begins in November.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all are with you mate and no matter what happends to the community it always find i way to recover to make things stable but besides that when you dont wanna do anything on cryptotalk theres so much to see about yobit mate!

• +1 2

I feel myself more lucky because I found this forum for earning, frankly speaking the forum  is the only place I have earned anything online. It was because a Youtuber made a video on it and I am proud too that I am here.

The people who are members of this forum are lucky because it is really a good forum to start working in digital currencies, as it offers money as well as knowledge.

On 10/23/2020 at 5:55 PM, Roan said:

This is true my friend. We must be proud and support the Yobit platform because it offers us many features such as security and investment for the currencies that we obtain from Crypto
It is good to offer love and respect to Yobit

Not only that feature but you can also earn 1% everyday when you invest your earned talkcoin in the yobitinvestbox and the thing I liked about the investbox is that you don't need to perform a work to get your daily reward.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

12 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Not only that feature but you can also earn 1% everyday when you invest your earned talkcoin in the yobitinvestbox and the thing I liked about the investbox is that you don't need to perform a work to get your daily reward.

@Oxygen99 if you have enough amount of talk token in yobit investbox then surely you dont need to work if you want.. Because the member who working   here from the first day of talk token payment then he may have now 60k talk token and from that huge amount talk token he get daily 600 talk token as interes Which is more than one day earning from our forum..  But still they keep doing work in forum..            

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello. There is a subject I am curious about. I'm new to the site. my comments do not appear and posts do not progress. that is, the number of posts I have written is not increasing.

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99 if you have enough amount of talk token in yobit investbox then surely you dont need to work if you want.. Because the member who working   here from the first day of talk token payment then he may have now 60k talk token and from that huge amount talk token he get daily 600 talk token as interes Which is more than one day earning from our forum..  But still they keep doing work in forum..            

Well you are right my friend but it better we keep accumulating more talkcoin in our various wallets so that whenever the coin begins trading we can get get lot of profit for our work and i hope the coin begins with a good value which will enable us to make something reasonable.

BetFury