I want to contribute but that’s all - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I want to contribute but that’s all

On 11/6/2019 at 6:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

I love Yobit.  My daily world is revolving around Yobit!

But I love Yobit because I love blockchain technology.  I believe in Bitcoin.  

So, I like to read good articles, news and positive, compassionate thoughts and feelings and beliefs from many enthusiasts like me in the crypto world.  

And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.  Once in a while.  And only on this forum.  

Because I want to contribute to crypto currency.  

And especially to Yobit.

So, consider yourself lucky that I am a proud Yobit user. 

Bro that is the same condition with me. And I am very lucky that I got just eye on that Your.net exchange. And I was very very happy for this. And also this forum has also great partnership with this yobit.net exchange.

So in this way we can be in a good relation too. So we can almost make good money.

And also I think I can gain knowledge from good and better people here too. So it adds knowledge to me.

There are many reasons to love Yobit.

Here are some that why i like it, because its decentralized, and it is full of support of its member, its fully secured and many much contribution to enhance the crypto awareness. As far as i see the Yobit has many good opportunity for arbitrage and many good factors like low fees withdrawals. Its very easy to move assest from one pair to another, just figur it, how much is difficult on other platform to make a trade on a paid.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I think we are fortunate to join and we were the first to enlist to exploit all its incredible offers and get everything from this stage. 

This awesome gathering has been added cryptotalk of the stage

I think changing the good example with respect to everyone.  I hope this trend will increase informa here are some ways like informative or question which will enlighten us more t newcomers in this industry.  Let's help them by mentioning them to their friends and family so that they can grow bigger. Let's all come together and build a big family.Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

You bring a good point , contribution is essential especially in this platform,I love your seggestion because this is an great improvement to site of cryptotalk but making it all will not only me satisfy

I want you. I really like yobit. And the community is growing thanks to cryptographic conversations. I think that cryptographic conversations are also increasing. However, there are many obstacles to that method. We hope to overcome these barriers and ensure further growth in the Future. I'm also happy that their growth has increased recently. We hope they continue to be a better community and help beginners in this area. Help them by inviting friends and family to get more involved. Yobit and cryptocurrency,

Yes no doubt it is proud to be a user of yobit exchange. Because now a days this exchange is more popular in all over the world. Because it has great features for users. It is very reliable and trustworthy due to its security system, easy to withdraw money, very fast for transection at low fee's. Very good information in chatroom.

20 hours ago, Technology said:

the investbox and to those free coins that they give but still need to polish more so that it will be well recognized like the binance exchanger.

Binance exchanger is far better than yobit exchanger for now but I hope yobit exchanger also earn good reputation from many people around the world in the nearest future because they are also trying and they give there customer good services.

Yobit is an exchanger, this forum is the main place to learn and share com crypto experience. I find this forum more beneficiary than the yobit, but also yobit is helpful to practice some aspect you learn in the forum like trading and investment. 

@Bnance10 Obviously, the Yobit exchange platform is one of the best and legit platforms around the world with easy features that enables its users both new members in crypto world and those professional traders to use the platform without any difficult from it

I'm proud to be a user of UBX Exchange - I think I have to accept knowledge a great platform, I would like to stay here. I'm thinking of investing in Ubuntu users. A great chat called Cryptolick, many users want to invest

• +1 1

Indeed, awesome. Cryptotalk is a huge gathering. Also, for this cryptographic money we use Yobit Wallet and for digital currency trade we use Yobit. You should have the option to spread this data among the individuals. This will build the quantity of crypto individuals

We can just love Yobit more and more for this opportunity they gives to us it's my first exchange in Crypto currency ever in Yobit that i learn trade and have my first bitcoin satoshi so i said I'm really proud to be part of it.

Yes, all of us here love this forum and we also love the yobit platform and we work with it. It provides us with good investments and trades after collecting capital through this wonderful forum. We must continue here, guys and work constantly to collect additional profits

Yes, I also love the YouTube platform and I am proud to work here as well, and I always work to provide the best quality for the content of the posts I submit and I hope that everyone works hard and actively to make this forum full.

• +5 1

I proud  myself on being an yobit Exchange person and I assume that due to the fact I even have a outstanding platform and a good alternate site, I like to live right here and  and make investments right here and I assume that people who are yobit person  ..  They agree and assume the equal thing, and the safety device is the best.Since the yobit has a massive dialogue area,referred to as cryptotalk  many customers from there need to make investments right here.

I don't know why, but I don't feel there is need to have this post, however there might be someone that is very connected with Yobit and the people at the managing team, so probably there was a need to explain this. Although you can't say to someone they must be proud to have you, this is very arrogant.

I am also like you, I think you spoke on behalf of many people here, I am excited about the idea of crypto and the cryptocurrency market, the crypto financial platform and the Ubiquit site are very special in this world

You are right my friend, I have also the same feelings about Cryptotalk and YoBit. Both the Cryptotalk and YoBit site have been playing a great role in my life since I have joined crypto world. I have learned a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency, and applied many of my knowledge for trading in YoBit site.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The contribution of high friendships to the Cryptotalk currency platform is really a good idea because it helps others gain knowledge and experience from you to earn BTC and be able to invest talk tokens in Yobit account there and hel more profitAnd trading for the benefits, the cryptocurrency currency platform has really helped Jobit to grow every day. Yes, it is a very good platform, if you want to gain advance knowledge, you must read the positive posts that are new to usHelping to create the full range of new uses, on this platform, we need to provide 50 responses on a daily basis, which has become our blockchain chain and we support each other, this is my favorite artPeople like you are actually raising the Yobit and Cryptaltalk communities.I, like you, are excited about working in forums, and after dealing with the Yobit platform, I became more involved with the crypto field, especially with those wonderful, weird sections of the platform.

Yobit is really good. Crypto and yobit combination is really cool. The community of here is so well. We are working together in a nice environment. Everyone here are so helpful and humble. I will continue work here that's my wish.         

On 11/14/2019 at 2:26 PM, Apelmanis80 said:

Yes I am proud to be in Yobit because I also like the blockchain technology that did not yet exist, I like bitcoin, and to share information with friends everything is very important to be in forums, like this cryptotalk forum. I am very happy to be in the Cryptotalk forum.

The forum is not only the way to look forward to the payments it is also the way to interact with the community and also to learn a lot.

If you are a proud user of this forum and the exchange you should share this with your friends and also you should make articles about it at certain places

I totally agree with you mate. Yobit is a very good growing platform even though I think it is a bit under rated. But in collaboration with crypto talk , I think the community of crypto talk is growing really big. But to be honest I have had small problems of the site being slow and that sort but I hope Yobit would soon solve all those problems and make it more optimized . I am really happy that I have found both crypto talk and yobit and both of them are helping me out really well in earning income.