I want to contribute but that’s all - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

I want to contribute but that’s all

On 1/8/2020 at 2:12 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Yobit is really a good community, users are liking it very much and is also creating faith among its users, the enthusiasm the users are showing towards it is very impressive.

Indeed,i can say that yobit got my faith already even i am just using it for a month only,the community are grameat and very friendly,the products and promotions are a good chance of having extra,i like yobit,as it looks really good exchange platform

I also feel very lucky to be a part of this forum because this is an amazing platform to learn and at the same time to earn. And I also want to contribute to yobit. To be honest I am obsessed with this forum in a good way. It makes my time worth.

I wanted to share my talent in writing a constructive sentences and relevant subjects. I would like to increase the knowledge of English speaking

So, consider yourself lucky that I am a proud Yobit user

I hope you are proud user of ryptotalk as well, we need more people who cold make good topics for people to discuss.

I'm proud that I was able to be a member of this forum and also thankful to earn per post that I created. As of now I'm trying to invite my friends to join in cryptotalk because I can see that this will not just help them it could also be also my contribute for the growing community of this forum. 

On 11/6/2019 at 5:58 AM, Bnance10 said:

I love Yobit.  My daily world is revolving around Yobit!

But I love Yobit because I love blockchain technology.  I believe in Bitcoin.  

So, I like to read good articles, news and positive, compassionate thoughts and feelings and beliefs from many enthusiasts like me in the crypto world.  

And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.  Once in a while.  And only on this forum.  

Because I want to contribute to crypto currency.  

And especially to Yobit.

So, consider yourself lucky that I am a proud Yobit user. 

I started to used Yobit for about weeks and it is easy to use and many ways to earn and there are also free coins and it is good than other I think.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 11/15/2019 at 2:14 AM, cryptokram said:

do you ever think of what you told? i said this due to being a winner and i know i can be another winner! 

well on pay per post every one will havetheir payment unlike with the contest only 10 of those users! are you will to do it ?

I don't think contest is a good idea. It's better for everyone to be payed per post. 

On 11/6/2019 at 9:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

So, I like to read good articles, news and positive, compassionate thoughts and feelings and beliefs from many enthusiasts like me in the crypto world.  

And then I don’t mind to share that belief and enthusiasm I have to a few like me happen to venture to this new talk forum.  Once in a while.  And only on this forum.  

And especially to Yobit.

That's good to know,seems like yobit is really a good platform,i haven't get paid any,i am so excited to try yobit soon.

Well if you want to contributes anything I think cryptotalk is the best forum to share your opinions here because other people are here also to discusse their problem.

Am very delirious to be part of this platform... Its very educating and always got one going, no regreat of any kind. Really happy be here.

Edited by spirite800

On 11/14/2019 at 9:06 AM, One_Bitcoin said:

Same here I am also very fortunate to be a Yobit family in this forum and can participate to develop the cryptotalk forum, let's build this forum into something that is very valuable to most people.

Exactly. Let's help each other and more interactions with one another because aside from loving yobit and cryptotalk, we are also building brotherhood.

Several languages would be nice and it will be rally useful if it is arange to where forum that language belongs so that there is no confusions and members must be mindful too.

I really like yobit and am glad I got introduced to it. I contribute to this forum by answering and commenting on topics I have idea of and am glad in one way or the other am engage in doing something. 

Well if you contribute enough in a way of writing articles / topics / posts that are helful to mean with a meaningful content i will LIKE it else i wont.

That's the basic of how positive a contribution can be.

And by the way that is not relevant with blockchain as you stated at all...

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I don't know, everyone to praise yobit and to say that they write here on the forum only every time to keep informed, let's say that you go to the forum to keep informed but also for the incentive of the posts, then yobit is one of the best but not the best that remains binance for me

3 hours ago, Anjelina Any said:

Even we post quality in the forum but we did that on a duplicate topic then its no good. what we must have now is cleaning from the moderators. And stop newbies on creating topics for now as they dont read enough and just posting questions.

it's true that I often find the same topics always discussed. but I also don't blame this. Because by asking lots of questions, there are more topics. because we in this forum lack many topics.

There's a lot of us. Beginners-newbies. Experienced-pro. We're all united by bitcoin, yobit, cryptotalk. I've never been so happy to be just a part of all of you, guys.

Everyone should start creating their own quality content, It doesn't need to be as perfect English as supposed to be but for as long as its has substance and meaning. This is the only way we can repay this forum kindness to its users.

spacer.png

I love this forum, i didn't find a lot of good places to talk about crypto currencies, this forum is great with great people sharing great knowledge, and i try my best to give as much as i can

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 11/6/2019 at 7:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

And especially to Yobit.

most user love yobit account because of paybypost earnings.

but most of them didn't know about yobit exchange features.

so everyone should visit everything of yobit

No doubt, It has been just frw hours since I have joined cryptotalk. It is really a good platform. I am getting to learn many things. So far satisfied and grateful.

• -1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 11:28 PM, Diggy said:

Yes this forum is the best to those who want to learn and to share their knowledge about crypto. This is a friendly forum because  anyone can be joined here and can earn also and even those who have lack of knowledge  or the beginners 

Yeah i think this is the best forum for beginners. They can learn a lot about crypto market and this world from this forum and they can also earn enough from this forum.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:58 PM, Bnance10 said:

And especially to Yobit.

I like your post because you said what I wanna to say I believe also in bitcoin world and I am so proud of this community and it's thoughts lucky us to be members here thanks yobit and thanks cryptotalk also

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.