USA vs China in Crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

USA vs China in Crypto

If china releases it's own blockchain and puts it into use there will be pressure on Facebook to release libra and make it usable. So I think the US will only back off from cryptocurrency as long as no other country is implementing it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The china is a very populated area and a large community of the china is using the crypto currency. So, the china participated more then the usa in the bitcoin. The bitcoin is used in the usa and the china most in the world

These two countries are one of the two beds for cryptocurrency and I think cryptocurrency Bitcoin is more used in the US than China at present, but both countries are known to people in addition to cryptocurrenciesThe two countries are growing further but America is ahead of them

You know that crypto currency cannot hold only one country because the crypto currency is decentralized. You know that USA and CHINA only launched the digital currency which work with in the boundaries of countries we cannot say this is crypto currency. 

The difference between the United States and China in Krypton seems to me to be just because China launched it in its own country and made the currency of its country, and the USA and its like.

Truely USA can be good in crypto compare to CHINA, here is the proof even if China has large popullation ,but it do not has many trader in crypto but USA  seens like all trader do in crypto.

On 11/13/2019 at 4:25 PM, Jason williams said:

I thin USA is positive about cryptocurrency whereas China is not that much positive. Many merchants also accepts cryptocurrencies in USA. 

America is very dominant in the world of cryptocurrency trading so that many people who accept crypto in the US are more precisely Americans are more positive about crypto than China which is not too positive in the world of cryptocurrency.

Since, China release the news that they will impelement their own coin, in my opinion is China is ahead to USA especially on the technologys and the population can support theit coins.

USA and china is leading Cryptocurrency and both is very important for Cryptocurrency future. My opinion is china is doing better than USA and upcoming days china will center place of world Crypto.

For me United states is very open for Blockchain and crypto industry compared with China. My friend in USA used Coinbase to exchange his bitcoin to usd

Basically, Chinese technology still lags behind the United States.  But the upward momentum is also very fast.  And both parties have their own advantages on crypto especially. But The United States must realize, nothing is eternal in this world.  Nobody always has the upper hand.

This two country was one of the most group that has a good investment when it comes in cryptocurrency, of course the first is USA and now China is competing with it, well it is a good for everyone because maybe because of this two country other country might started to accept cryptocurrency. 

On 11/6/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

Libra was not a DOA—dead on arrival.  In fact, it hasn’t even arrived yet.  And it is far from being dead.

I want to offer some reading between the lines here:

The USA gov tends to speak against crypto because BTC is perceived as a threat to the USD long established monopoly.  So, speaking against Libra is just a convenience.  Using any flaw or weakness that FB has as a giant social media is just a good tactic to speak against crypto currency, period.  If you want to use scare tactic, as banks proponents as many are, you only need to throw in a few scary things like Libra may help money launders, terrorists, etc.  But even among US Lawmakers, especially the folks in charge of the appropriate Committee, the intention to help the poor unbanked population actually sounds good, and they said they would continue to investigate Libra.  And that was not a treat.  That is actually more than a promise.  

And then we all saw the Chinese government all gunhos about blockchain new projects after this Libra scrutiny in US Congress.  

If you know the always-fierce competitions between these two Super Powers in all areas of powers, then you should know at least, something is cooking behind the scene about crypto, government crypto, that is on the USA part.  Only on the surface, understandably they would have to publicly speak against Bitcoin and now Libra...

usa declare that they don't like cryptocurrencies.

china, in the past, was ready to ban bitcoin but now they are crating their crypto coin, "digital yuan".

so probably china will be the first at starting using a digital currency on daily basis an then usa will follow them to not fall behind

China have invested greatly into bitcoin and I am sure that they are already developing their own coins and would soon switch to crypto.

Cryptocurrency is ahead of the United States vs. China. But in this case China is a little further ahead I think. Because many Chinese projects are bringing very good quality coins which are giving very good results in cryptocurrency. But the United States is not far behind.

China is the best country for encryption, and it will have a big word with its great support, by making its currency in the central market, and making all of it support encryption

Welcome with me
According to what I read, China’s digital currency is merely digital securities and has nothing to do with cryptography, it does not carry cipher features
The balance is still between the ebb and flow of the islands, surely it will eventually come out onto the scene
America’s propaganda remains to preserve the dollar’s weapon.
Perhaps, the vision turns to the use of a Libera coin like a dollar, and we do not know what America is thinking

united states are extremely helpful about crypto measure up to to china. for the reason that china dont be inflicted with any crypto atms. but us has extra than thousand.

Yes, I will choose to hold on. when the news was influential with the psychology of the crypto market. this is the solution step. Survive when there is negative news about crypto and vice versa when there is positive news or project to stay in a profitable position. Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are very important to see the next drama in the future in making decisions. Apply this principle and don't get carried away by the hot atmosphere between countries. this will affect the psychology of panic and fear in trade.

The two never had an understanding with each other on many things, but they seem to be one of the few nations that will survive after bitcoin has taken financial sector

1 minute ago, asif77 said:

I thik USA is positive about cryptocurrency whereas China is not that much positive. Many merchants also accepts cryptocurrencies in USA.now It's all about china. 

China is positive about blockchain, but USA is positive on crypto hardly though.

If the US bans Crypto, it is different with China who voluntarily accept Crypto. Even the Chinese state began to make their own Crypto, they did this to regulate their own economy and the possibility of the USD someday will also be below, it's possible.

Well, I think in my opinion it's America because America as Good amount of users of cryptocurrency than China and China doesn't have any E quick system like ATM for cryptocurrencies but America has ATM for cryptocurrency so I think it's America

USA is already accepted bitcoin as legal but at the same time they want much more regulations on crypto market just they wanted no dangerous for their native currencies dollars  .

This will be a difficult situation, indeed ... but this is a reality that we must face that when two countries have taken influence in the crypto world, all they can do. whether it's FUD they are trying to manipulate the bitcoin and crypto markets, or maybe make a diversion with the development of blockchain technology or new projects to divert investors' attention to bitcoin and other large crypto. we must be prepared to face this.