USA vs China in Crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

USA vs China in Crypto

I think that China is seeking to break the monopoly of the US dollar, as it announced its entry into a patent war for cryptocurrencies, and America is seeking to break the control of Bitcoin by banning it and preventing companies from dealing with it, we must wait for the winner between them because it will determine the fate of the economic system in the future.

I am just speechless what to say because both countries are having much interest regarding crypto and they both are having positive response regarding crypro but i think USA is more legal in digital currencies but China is also very good in this. 

I think for us as novice investors, it will be very interesting and interesting, especially with this great conflict between the two largest economic powers in the world, and the resulting many cryptocurrencies and speculation in the cryptocurrency market, which gives us a lot of profit investments, but in this regard For the two governments, this thing does not concern me nor does it matter much to me