USA vs China in Crypto - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

USA vs China in Crypto

Yes, Bitcoin constitutes a great threat to the US dollar and banks, especially after the bad economic situation in America and their use of the dollar as a means of pressure and sanctions on countries and directing people to cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

I don't like to talk about politics, but I think cryptocurrencies are more useful than banknotes in terms of work, payment and other things in life. 

You realize that digital money can't hold just a single nation on the grounds that the cryptographic money is decentralized. You realize that USA and CHINA just dispatched the advanced money which work with in the limits of nations we can't state this is digital currency

• +1 1

I think both the countries are doing really great and there are no parameters to decide which is good one and which is bad one so you cannot say that one is better than the other

I consider that both countries are stagnant regarding the policies that regulate cryptocurrencies, since for example in China the government tends to threaten exchanges and miners are beginning to feel uncomfortable in the territory while the United States or better said the SEC does not leave alone the cryptographic companies that operate in their country.

China and the United States are two economic forces, but given the cryptocurrency, we find that the largest share of currency mining is in China and that the cryptographic method is rejected by some individuals in American governments. I assume there will be collaboration on cryptography between the two countries.

US have always wanted to rule the world on all the affairs and China always posing a competition... But in crypto I see US doing the usual again... Coming out on top 

I think that the United States is carrying out an economic war against China in order to preserve the US dollar, but we do not know who will achieve victory and who will be able to win the next market, so I think that cryptocurrencies are the ones who win, and everyone will deal with them and make good profits through it.

I think that China has greatly surpassed in this field the currencies that originated in China are very superior currencies that are distinguished by professionalism and the strength of their project. It is good and I invest in their projects.

• +1 1

In today's digital era, both countries must have their respective cryptocurrencies to remain superpowers in the world. However, not all lawmakers agree that cryptocurrency is a new era of finance, because old finance has become a monopoly in all aspects of finance today. Like it or not, cryptocurrency will be a new era of finance, so we need cryptos that are managed by both countries.

• +1 2

well,  usa would never support any currency been it digital or paper that would compete with the long standing supremacy of the dollar,  so yeah they are just trying to safeguard there currency by making those scary moves. 

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that the Chinese factor is more active if you compared it with a USA sector because the people of the Chinese sector is getting the good profit and involve in the trading in this critical situation of the 19

• +4 1

These two powers together can do too many things, but the type of government prevents these things from happening, which leads to the fact that each one has its arsenal of Cryptocurrencies and each one will be in a cold war when it comes to it. Basically, we are in an era where whoever has the most cryptocurrencies will benefit the most from it.

Yes, to some extent, it is normal for USA to speak against such digital currencies because they seem it a threat to there almighty Dollar, but deep inside them, they know that cryptocurrecy is so good that in short period of time, it would become so popular that Banks would just have to be the second means of transactions.

On 06/11/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

Libra was not a DOA—dead on arrival.  In fact, it hasn’t even arrived yet.  And it is far from being dead.

I want to offer some reading between the lines here:

The USA gov tends to speak against crypto because BTC is perceived as a threat to the USD long established monopoly.  So, speaking against Libra is just a convenience.  Using any flaw or weakness that FB has as a giant social media is just a good tactic to speak against crypto currency, period.  If you want to use scare tactic, as banks proponents as many are, you only need to throw in a few scary things like Libra may help money launders, terrorists, etc.  But even among US Lawmakers, especially the folks in charge of the appropriate Committee, the intention to help the poor unbanked population actually sounds good, and they said they would continue to investigate Libra.  And that was not a treat.  That is actually more than a promise.  

And then we all saw the Chinese government all gunhos about blockchain new projects after this Libra scrutiny in US Congress.  

If you know the always-fierce competitions between these two Super Powers in all areas of powers, then you should know at least, something is cooking behind the scene about crypto, government crypto, that is on the USA part.  Only on the surface, understandably they would have to publicly speak against Bitcoin and now Libra...

I think you are right about this, crypto currency serve as a threat to many people including the banks. Some of them are looking for way they would be ban. 

On 06/11/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

Libra was not a DOA—dead on arrival.  In fact, it hasn’t even arrived yet.  And it is far from being dead.

I want to offer some reading between the lines here:

The USA gov tends to speak against crypto because BTC is perceived as a threat to the USD long established monopoly.  So, speaking against Libra is just a convenience.  Using any flaw or weakness that FB has as a giant social media is just a good tactic to speak against crypto currency, period.  If you want to use scare tactic, as banks proponents as many are, you only need to throw in a few scary things like Libra may help money launders, terrorists, etc.  But even among US Lawmakers, especially the folks in charge of the appropriate Committee, the intention to help the poor unbanked population actually sounds good, and they said they would continue to investigate Libra.  And that was not a treat.  That is actually more than a promise.  

And then we all saw the Chinese government all gunhos about blockchain new projects after this Libra scrutiny in US Congress.  

If you know the always-fierce competitions between these two Super Powers in all areas of powers, then you should know at least, something is cooking behind the scene about crypto, government crypto, that is on the USA part.  Only on the surface, understandably they would have to publicly speak against Bitcoin and now Libra...

I think you are right about this, crypto currency serve as a threat to many people including the banks. Some of them are looking for way they would be ban. 

This is a very remarkable point of the Libra cryptocurrency, since for some time now this asset has been supported by the US dollar, after so much criticism and much defamation against cryptocurrencies they associated with Facebook and took out a portfolio that It is supported by the US government, in this competition the United States won, but in the cryptographic world China will always win.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Indeed, China is taking the correct and positive path in adopting cryptocurrencies and paying more attention to them, in addition to that it will issue its cryptocurrency soon. China is the source of Bitcoin due to the very large number of Bitcoin minerals. As for America, it is still difficult to displace Bitcoin to the dollar and ascend to the top

The United States of America has the right to impede the growth and expansion of cryptocurrency shops, as it will lose in the end, and its economy may collapse, unless it accepts the shops and tries to exploit them for its benefit.

• +1 1

I agree with you, there are always conflicts between this high power and each of them is trying to impose control over the world economy.

Libra will not help us get rid of government control, but it will lead us to something worse than that, which is corporate control of the economy, so we must support Bitcoin because it is the only solution for us

• +1 1

China is trying to get rid of the American control over the world economy through its support for cryptocurrencies, and I think this will succeed, so we have to take advantage of this opportunity and invest more bitcoins before the demand for it increases madly.

• +2 1

In fact, the United States of America seeks to suppress cryptocurrencies, because it will lose the value of the dollar that dominates the global economy, in return, China seeks to abolish the control of the dollar, so it supports cryptocurrencies in order for Bitcoin to dominate the global economy, and this is better for the people.

The US vs China are very huge countries and competing to be the best and that might be one reason why there are so many things US and China do not agree on. Both of them are contemplating on using crypto currency because they might be scared that either of them economies will fall

Since cryptocurrencies are decentralized and no party can control them, no country will be able to monopolize or control these currencies, for this reason I think that governments prohibit these currencies, but the competition between the USA and China I think is old, even before the cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I think there is a secret cryptocurrency war between those countries USA and China, I think China in short time will take a position on this cryptocurrency to dominate the Asia market with cryptocurrency vs USDollar.

I really hope that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies will be popularized all over the world so that we can abolish the dominance of the US dollar over the current financial system and create a free and uncontrolled financial system.