USA vs China in Crypto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

USA vs China in Crypto

On 11/6/2019 at 3:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

If you know the always-fierce competitions between these two Super Powers in all areas of powers, then you should know at least, something is cooking behind the scene about crypto, government crypto, that is on the USA part.  Only on the surface, understandably they would have to publicly speak against Bitcoin and now Libra...

Something was cooking alright but it was a virus that would put us in lockdown for months and now for second time again and millions dead from this. Maybe all this power struggle is becoming very stupid as trade has connected the world and of course there is a need for a fast and secure cryptocurrency that can be used for the world trade.

• +2 1

China gives benefits their crypto users to mine bitcoins and always have positive opinion against crypto, so I think develop in cryptocurrencies in China better then in USA

• +1 1

I would say that China is the best since cryptocurrencies are 100% legal in China and it is the country that buys the most many cryptocurrencies that is why I really like China because they know that cryptocurrencies will leave them many profits and it is one more advance for humanity.

• Useful or interesting 1

But now the whole view has changed, especially after the split process or in the second half of 2020, where we see that the US reserve is heading to store bitcoin and invest in it, as well as in China some sort of studying the possibility of launching a cryptocurrency As for the currency of Libra, its most important characteristics are stability and protection from government taxes, and of course this is something that will not suit the government because it can legislate it easily and will look for a way to benefit from cryptocurrencies in its own way and remain under its control.

• +3 1

And it still hasn't arrived. I don't know what this is waiting for but it is possible that it will take many more years of regulations and trying to be approved. Bitcoin didn't need approval of anyone and was adopted easier and nobody could shut it down. Libra will be a centralized stable coin that could be shut down if regulations demand it.

• +3 1

Yes, there is always great economic competition between China and the USA. Therefore, we always find the race towards new technology and those who can do it first, especially in the field of crypto, and we see in it some superiority for China

• +1 1

China is the most developed country and is using it. It is well known that crypto is still illegal  but some countries are in favor of using it and China is in the forefront. It is also possible that when China approves it at the governmental level, the rest of the world will certainly approve it.Because it will make a huge changes  in the whole world

China is the most developed country and is using it. It is well known that crypto is still illegal  but some countries are in favor of using it and China is in the forefront. It is also possible that when China approves it at the governmental level, the rest of the world will certainly approve it.Because it will make a huge changes  in the whole world

These are two countries are very fast and developed countries. But USA has more interest in the crypto than the china but china now move to the crypto also. I think USA is more advance than China.

It is almost equal that China has become the most developed country, and when it deals with Bitcoin, it will give it its international legitimacy, and America also because it is the politically dominant country that can legislate Bitcoin when it is in its interest and do not forget that the strongest and most popular currency in the world is the dollar, so I think that America will not do this in order to preserve Dollar value

China is the country thats is mostly cryptocurrencies use than USA, but USA are using cryptopcurrency in low uses but they are using crypto in best quality.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

China has their plans and USA their own. Libra is not in plan for the USA government or banks as they don't want facebook to mess with anything they do. Chinese government has total control and can do anything but tries not to make problems for the economy. I don't see a war or expansion of influence to happen because of these currencies.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, kjames said:

united states are very positive about crypto compare to china. because china dont have any crypto atms. but us has more than thousand.

USA already submit the document for the digital currency that they want to digital their currency form the USD fiat to USD digital and from last year the work is start on that. I hope soon the USD fiat money converted into the digital USD.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Where U. S foresight the current scenario is a right thing they do because the government knows the dangers of financial freely movement. Which is the reason they pointed Libra and BTC. They need to have counter measurements for illegal money transfer and terrorist funding. They have to come up with better laws for crypto usage with country. 

2 hours ago, MalikAdnan said:

These are two countries are very fast and developed countries. But USA has more interest in the crypto than the china but china now move to the crypto also. I think USA is more advance than China.

I think that both of those countries are against crypto, but since they know that crypto  can not be stopped they try to look like they are on the side of crypto for example; china is prohibiting the use of bitcoin and other crypto and they are creating their own cryptos.

I think that China plays a far .ore important role than USA when it comes to the crypto world. Even with these two currencies moving away from bitcoin I am sure that bitcoin would still maintain a huge value.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:23 PM, MalikAdnan said:

Both countries are great cou tries and they all play their parts in crypto currencies. I believe that these are not the only countries that have huge contribution to crypto. Countries like korea are also investing heavily into crypto currencies.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, kjames said:

united states are very positive about crypto compare to china. because china dont have any crypto atms. but us has more than thousand.

USA and China these are the most strong countries in all over the world and i hope so that these countries will soon legal the crypto market in their countries and already USA submit their documents to make their USD to digital currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First, the United States does not prohibit cryptocurrency in a large way, as China does, and it has ATMs for Bitcoin, and the Federal Treasury is considering allocating financial assets to invest in Bitcoin, but it has not integrated it into its financial system. But, according to the articles, China is suppressing mining and trading in cryptocurrencies, imposing restrictions and prohibiting encryption sites, and thus I see that the US openness to new financial markets is greater than China.

• +4 1

The total numbers of cryptocurrency users in United states of America is increasing, the government and banking regulators decide to intervene and worn that bitcoin could be the next economic bubble. With this the citizens will prefer to invest in a product or services that will give them huge profit.  While on August 2020 reports claimed that about $50 billion in cryptocurrency moved out of china. (by PYMNT)

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

The total numbers of cryptocurrency users in United states of America is increasing, the government and banking regulators decide to intervene and worn that bitcoin could be the next economic bubble. With this the citizens will prefer to invest in a product or services that will give them huge profit.  While on August 2020 reports claimed that about $50 billion in cryptocurrency moved out of china. (by PYMNT)

We do not deny that cryptocurrencies are the largest area that is exploited in illegal business. I think that this is the reason why governments do not adopt these currencies because they cannot track their resources.

3 minutes ago, saradz said:

We do not deny that cryptocurrencies are the largest area that is exploited in illegal business. I think that this is the reason why governments do not adopt these currencies because they cannot track their resources.

Yes you are right mate. Government are very cautious of their country's resources,  it will be difficult for them to invest in a business they dont believe in. So in some extents I think the governments are right.  

Well apperently USA banned this because it will affect their own economy by others taking advantages of btc to make profit without the annoying taxes of the country itself and while china is taking advantage of it inorder people to have more stable life and etc.

• +3 1

According to the news, America is more lenient, as it allows companies in it to buy and store bitcoins, as well as banks, and there are also ATMs for Bitcoins in major gathering areas such as airports and train stations. Unlike China, which suppresses and blocks various activities related to cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:11 PM, zhoutong said:

China has their plans and USA their own. Libra is not in plan for the USA government or banks as they don't want facebook to mess with anything they do. Chinese government has total control and can do anything but tries not to make problems for the economy. I don't see a war or expansion of influence to happen because of these currencies.

Of course Libra is not the USA government plans, because all cryptocurrencies are launched by private sectors such as Libra is made by Facebook company. 

• +2 1

I think that China is so superior that it cannot be compared with America with the cryptocurrency project! China has many huge platforms of its own! This is not the number of users! According to the last statistic I saw, I found that 35% of the Chinese people have investments through cryptocurrencies! While the age is only 6.5% for the American people!