USA vs China in Crypto - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

USA vs China in Crypto

The US dollar is a leader in the world of finance today so if the word adopts any decentralized currency like Bitcoin it will be very difficult for US dollar to compete with it in terms of trading that's why USA is always against the adoption of.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:11 PM, zhoutong said:

China has their plans and USA their own. Libra is not in plan for the USA government or banks as they don't want facebook to mess with anything they do. Chinese government has total control and can do anything but tries not to make problems for the economy. I don't see a war or expansion of influence to happen because of these currencies.

China is much more advanced in cryptocurrency adoption. The biggest evidence is the hashrate of BITCOIN network derived from china which is almost more 60% of the total hashrate there.

• +3 1

For my point of view that both countries is good for crypto currency. But america is more developed country in digital currency but also china is good for this purpose. 

There are always things behind the scenes,
Political and economic statements, especially with regard to crypto, are only fake operations.
There are those who want to fight money laundering through crypto, and that is why they are trying to impose restrictions on crypto,
But in the end, after all that propaganda, the Libra will finally be put into place,
We will see a lot of opponents and supporters of that, and the only beneficiaries are Facebook and the rich who never appear on the screen.

• +2 1

U made clear why US is opposing Cryptocurrencies bcz they fear that thier monopoly of dollars would disappear and they would not be able to rule the world economy but to be honest US have made more development in case Cryptocurrencies but here is point that China is improving and promoting Cryptocurrencies and helps them to be used as a world single currency

Between the two USA is more developed than China in almost all fields especially technology. But at the same time China is catching up. Development is moving at a fast pace. China moved ahead of USA and have almost accepted Cryptocurrency. USA is still against Cryptocurrency. Surprisingly there are plenty of Bitcoin ATM's in USA but none in China.

Of course, cryptocurrencies have a very big future. The world will soon know about cryptocurrencies, and the official and first currency will be Bitcoin, and they will have controls and laws for those currencies in order to deal with them, as no one can finish those currencies because they entered many areas and cannot be finished

USA vs China economic war already running offline. But I there will be another war between this two countries. They will fought for crypto-currencies and this war will happen too quickly. The mining competition already began. 

Yes, dear friend, this is true. There are some countries that fight these currencies and stand in their way because they pose a threat to their currency and economy, and some people also exploit some in this area.

I consider China to be the Godfather of cryptocurrency, and whether my consideration is right or not I really do not give it much thinking, but it is enough that Bitcoin rocked the long established American dominance over the global economy. You can smell the American fear of losing its power with the lost o its Dollars value, and with the whole world heading towards making trades with cryptocurrency ad not with the USA Dollar.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I believe you to say, and thank you for this wonderful and enthusiastic saying, they are two really great forces, the United States of America against encryption and cryptocurrencies, but China supports it and does not put restrictions on it, it's a cold old-fashioned experience between them

• +2 1

Dear friends in away governments are right to ban cryptocurrencies in their countries because many of the people use cryptocurrencies to store black money and use them illegally that is the reason why cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries.

• +2 1

All the country are too important to the progress of Crypto currencies as they are powerful economic countries in the world leading other countries. They are countries with strong economy to boost recognition of crypto currency to less develop countries

On 11/6/2019 at 6:24 PM, Bnance10 said:

Libra was not a DOA—dead on arrival.  In fact, it hasn’t even arrived yet.  And it is far from being dead.

I want to offer some reading between the lines here:

The USA gov tends to speak against crypto because BTC is perceived as a threat to the USD long established monopoly.  So, speaking against Libra is just a convenience.  Using any flaw or weakness that FB has as a giant social media is just a good tactic to speak against crypto currency, period.  If you want to use scare tactic, as banks proponents as many are, you only need to throw in a few scary things like Libra may help money launders, terrorists, etc.  But even among US Lawmakers, especially the folks in charge of the appropriate Committee, the intention to help the poor unbanked population actually sounds good, and they said they would continue to investigate Libra.  And that was not a treat.  That is actually more than a promise.  

And then we all saw the Chinese government all gunhos about blockchain new projects after this Libra scrutiny in US Congress.  

If you know the always-fierce competitions between these two Super Powers in all areas of powers, then you should know at least, something is cooking behind the scene about crypto, government crypto, that is on the USA part.  Only on the surface, understandably they would have to publicly speak against Bitcoin and now Libra...

yes dude as there is now people motivated to work cryptocurrencies and countries are not showing their interest they are introducing their own coins of digital currency like China do so there is a competition in the digital world .

I want to tell you that the English section is more active them the Chinese section so if you compare all the sections I want to tell you that the Russian sector is more active then the other American and Chinese section

There is a economic war between USA and China in offline. In this pandemic situation China develop their economic. Soon there will be war of cryptocurrency. There are more skill users in USA . The war will be happend so soon. Already mining competition began. 

Yes that is a very strong war between the two countries but for me am sure that China will surely win the case because we can see that they are ready to lunch their crypto and as for USA they are trying their best to see that crypto does not exist 

My friend is a very strong competition between the two most powerful economies in the world, but each country has its own policy regarding cryptocurrencies. China is the largest country in the world in terms of mining in the world, but the United States of America owns the central blockchain cryptocurrency platform for you, without China, the cryptocurrencies will be destroyed and their production and transmission will decrease.  Thank you

USA is great but China is morw advance when it coke cryptocurrency, China have adopt cryptocurrency in some part of the country and have been promoting Crypto transactions and other activities around the world, which USA are yet to show such acceptance the cryptocurrency. 

I think the both countries people use crypto very much. But USA people might be use more than china people’s. Cause we know that lot of investors and traders they are from USA. That's why they will be more.

the china is doing really great in the world of the cryptocurrency and you can see there are many of the traders are in that country and they are really doing good work.

The economic war between the two countries long ago continues until now. The United States is trying to remove any currency that competes with the dollar, so it is waging a war on digital currencies to remove or contain and control them, that is, to make them subject to the US Central Bank to remain in control of the global economy. China is also trying this.

• +1 1

I think china is supporting more crypto than usa. China is developed country in term of crypto currency. I also hear that china announced to adopt blockchain technology.this will clear that china is supporting more crypto than USA.

Like both countries, cryptocurrencies are useful, but I think China will be stronger in this area.china is good country for crypto.china have started legalize cryptocurencies.

Well China and USA are big rivals. So its common that if one support then other disagree. As an outsider I only support the ideas. China has supported more for crypto establishment. This case of libra coin shows the dirty politics playing its role. The crypto was always a threat for many countries because of its decentralized nature.