Dogecoin bulls preparing a solid comeback - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Dogecoin bulls preparing a solid comeback

This thread is from 2 months ago, and doge really hasn't done much of anything in that time.  It was over 30 sats for a while, but right now it's trading at 28.  It doesn't matter if transaction fees are low if nobody is spending it for anything, and that's exactly what the situation is.  Traders don't care what the network fees are, just what the price is.

Doge has too much supply, and that isn't going to change, only get worse.  Demand will never keep up with the number of coins in circulation.

On 11/6/2019 at 11:22 AM, wcolins said:

DOGE/USD is up by 2.2% is now trading at 0.266119 USD. The market cap for the past 24 hours has decreased by 0.584 million USD, The major resistance areas for DOGE/USD are $0.00278, $0.0029, $0.0030, $0.0032 and major support areas for DOGE/USD are $0.0026, $0.00253, $0.0025, $0.0024.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Yup dogecoin can perform well in year 2020. and this is the best time to accumulate some of doge coins as it will be definitely surge in last quarter of this year.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think doge has bright future and now many people are becoming interested about doge investment. I think very soon doge will go to moon.

This is a major advantage for a smaller altcoin like the dogecoin. It is the ideal coin for exchanges alongside with other altcoins like xrp or ltc. 

I don't think we can see doge bull run because it has unlimited supply.. well if you believe doge coin will bull then keep hold to make profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If this happens with the Doge's coin, then it really will be a real surge of emotions that stores this coin. Need more trading volumes, and pairs, respectively. 

Its looks like dogecoin will perform good in coming weeks. There is a significant change coming in market. Every alt is ready to breakout with bitcoin price 

On 11/6/2019 at 12:22 PM, wcolins said:

DOGE/USD is up by 2.2% is now trading at 0.266119 USD. The market cap for the past 24 hours has decreased by 0.584 million USD, The major resistance areas for DOGE/USD are $0.00278, $0.0029, $0.0030, $0.0032 and major support areas for DOGE/USD are $0.0026, $0.00253, $0.0025, $0.0024.

I saw when bull and bear happened in market doge coin always dominated. 

Last 2 years doge coin price lot of ups and downs and price still low. I think this is Golden time to buy doge coin for long time holding.   

6 hours ago, Gogular said:

it takes also greatly time for doge to compel to a deep contact in the market. Although to what I experience about the  doge is that it is  extensively used  now.

Yes it is used a lot and for the use it is a good hope for doge coin actually

I wish that bes true i dont know much about dogecoin just i know its a way to pay.

I will search today about it more and more and if i like it i will get some.

All the best guys 

17 minutes ago, fila said:

Doge coin will never be an important crypto which gives back massive return on investment as it has a very flat curve and hardly moves. When the highest value has been 0.18$ and the lowest 0.00009$ then you see for yourself where this coin is moving. I hold a small amount of doge coin which I find absolutely useless as it will never gain much over any other crypto currency that I am interested in. So why I have not traded it away for something more popular is a surprise. And now since all of the popular alt coins have gained traction I guess I need to wait until they come back down again to even start looking at a possible trade.

well then you dont know much about doge coin at all because if you do then you will understand that it has given us so many profits before and its still keep giving.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:22 AM, wcolins said:

Dogecoin is acting so slow and i have storing my materials for some time now but is nice and this is awfully agreeable news if the Dogecoin bull is preparing for a levelheaded return, if that in reality happens, I lack to gain knowledge of about Dogecoin. 

If bulll is coming in Dogecoin or if Doge coin pump then i will get good returns from Dogecoin because i have acumaleted Dogecoin in good Quantity. Dogecoin perform well in future.

I don't like this currency .. I don't kbow why .. and I don't trust to own it as hodl in my wallets

There's more than 2000 coin better than it

If the Dogecoin currency really comes into the market, we want to invest. I do not know if I can compete with Bitcoin but I think its investment will be very good.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:22 AM, wcolins said:

are you sure about that 0.266 USD? 😂 i missed a good opportunity to sell at the price.

anyway doge as coin has no future, i like it but i know that he will not go anywhere in the future

This almost immediately. They raised more than $ 55,000 for the Jamaican skis team to participate in the Winter Olympics. Since then, the community has continued to grow and the price of DOGE has risen. Of course, it's worth less than $ 0.01, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

1 minute ago, Atreus said:

I really hope so that doge coin will increase its price. But, I don't have too much hopes in them. Having to see the price to reach $0.003 once again is already good enough, because reaching the last ATH kinda hard to imagine

doge coin is a one of my favorite coins because when it starts pumping it goes to at least 3x and we make so much  money from it in a small time.

Doge coin is very good coin and maybe Doge rise again and comeback.i think doge coin cross 0.5$ to 1$ in 2020.very good time to invest in doge coin.

Doge coin is really hard to make a solid comeback, at least not now. I think it needs another bullish market so that doge may increased too, or bitcoin increased very high just like a few years ago.

I think doge coin is best and very popular among people because of its very low exchange or transaction fee and if doge coin bulls make solid come back than definitely it will be beneficial for all of us.

There is a lower price in the market, it can compete in the dominant currency like Bitcoin. Reminds me of a real which is why it's always used in memes. But excluding all of this, Dezcoin is Bitcoin

On 11/6/2019 at 12:22 PM, wcolins said:

In 2017 when I joined on this crypto platform. Many experts and many news was published in the market that dogecoin will go $1 soon. But it didn't happen. And we didn't see any bull on this coin since many years.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think this is a very good news if the Dogecoin bull is preparing, because I think Dogecoin needs to move more, there are many times his price still poor dont move! so the Dogecoin investors need to do some things for this best coin.