Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I'm not a professional trader, so don't take my comments as advice.
I think none of us know for sure what will happen next in the price of a token or the whole market, whether it's the traditional market or the crypto market. We make decisions based on our own experience, integrity and a bit of luck. Except for the big whales, most traders need luck in their work.
"Buy low - Sell high" is always the ultimate goal every trader wants, but determining a bottom or top is difficult, especially in volatile crypto market. Most of my friends try not to buy at the top and not sell at the bottom. They have criteria to buy or sell based on the profit they expect. I think that's not a bad strategy. We respect the experts in reading market indicators at all times, but those indicators are for reference only. Sometimes whales try to create indicators to fool traders.

• +2 1

Trading is the best platform for earning money. The trader buy bitcoin when the prices is low price and wait for then the bitcoin prices are high and get profit. Trading is very profitable then prices is high. 

13 hours ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate  thanks for your post, our dream is buy low price and sell high price but we don't how low we have to buy coin, so if we want to buy low than we have to analysis the past price of the coin, if we do that  we can be successful at trading.

Analysing the last price of a coin before buying it is very important to let people know how to profit from it. But we need to have more experience and know more about the current situation to be able to predict and buy at the appropriate time. Know that it is not only when a trader know about how to analyse alone but also about how to have patience to be able to enter market at the right time. 

• +5 1

11 hours ago, Tawari said:

Trading is the best platform for earning money. The trader buy bitcoin when the prices is low price and wait for then the bitcoin prices are high and get profit. Trading is very profitable then prices is high. 

I think it's not that easy, prices are exposed to massive manipulations by whales who try to create more bottoms to buy as much as they can, beginner traders can't support in such circumstances, that's why it's recommended to control emotions while trading

Every day i read and analyze crypto-news articles to understand what price range could be. But it still doesn't help me very much in short term. Maybe it is a bad luck, I don't know

Of course, when the market value of a cryptocurrency is low, you buy that cryptocurrency, and when the market value of that cryptocurrency increases a lot, you sell that cryptocurrency, then you get a lot more profit.

• +2 1

This is the most difficulte thing to identify but I can tell you something about it, buy crypto when everybody said that the world go to the hell, even wait some wait to star to buy, you need to indetify the ground, many people only want to buy one time however its better to made different bought in different day. When you alredy got your position you can star to see, where will you sell after this you need to star to make some orders and leave there for a long time.

• +1 1

It's some thing they are saying very often, however it does not in reality assist new humans. It is hard to sincerely discover whilst the rate is low or excessive sufficient and from my enjoy while the fee has long past down sufficient human beings will say that it might pass down so I in no way bought, and whilst it went up lots that the rate turned into going to attain the moon and blah blah , so do not pay attention to everyone telling you in which to shop for or promote simply examine for your own.

This is the basic principle in trading. When we buy, we wait until the price increases further in order to sell, but if the price doesn't rise again, we will not make any profits and it is sometimes difficult to choose the right time to buy or sell.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes this is a basic thing in trading to buy and sell at high prices for profit purpose.in the case of crypto currencies because of their volatility in the market one buys at lower price and alot until it rises then sell at high prices for profit purpose.the objective is to buy low and sell high

If you buy low and sell high this is the only way to get profit, but people who are not patients can buy low and while the coin still decreased they sell it in low price more.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You buy low in stages and not just buy all your money but in different prices as price keeps going down. This way you will have an average price. The same can be for selling, you can sell your investment higher but not all together as you don't know what the top will be.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, jack10 said:

Buy low and salle high this process is very best. This is the basic way of trading when you buy low price and get ready to sell high price. It's  really hard to know when is the right timing of buying and selling,that's how chart is very important. 

The basic way of trading for beginners but not only the ways you can gain. Some people leverage trading to enter a trade at high price while the market price of the coin selected will decrease and the trader will gain. I hope you know about what I am taking about. But although happen led in a way you sell high and the market decrease which gives you gain but you did not buy low in this case. 

• +2 1

That's what we call clean business buying at affordable prices and sell at high price gaining profits. It doesn't work well if you don't have good experience in trading crypto coins, including how to predict, choose value coins and their price fluctuations. These determines the profitability of your holdings at market

On 11/6/2019 at 12:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

One of the ways to trade is to buy coins at a lower price and sell coins at a higher price.  And this is the essence of trading.  If one cannot buy coins and sell them at a higher price, he will not be able to make a profit.  So in order to trade you need to have all the experience in the crypto world.  It is important to get all the information and knowledge in the crypto world.  If one can estimate the value of the coin, he can make a profit by trading.

It's very hard to guess about the fall and rise of price as it is the core of trading. If you can guess the fall and rise of currency then no doubt you can earn a lot of money. Stop it's not easy you have to fall learns from the mistakes. Understand the pros and cons and market research on the true basis.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:52 PM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? 

For this you have to make entry and exit strategy after looking the charts of the coin from start to the Current time..it will give you idea coin is overvalued or undervalued. You can take help from the indicators like Rsi too and Macd,Ma,Ema will provide the information about the trend of price movements. I suggest you to mark your entry point wait for the price to come to your desired price and enter the market, wait for the profit you want and sell. 

However for different coins you need different strategy because the fundamentals may be different and you need to analyse that.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Buy low sell high really this is my concept, who want to do trading they should follow this concept because this is trading rules you have to buy low and sell high price then you will be profitable.

In case you need to make a profit, then purchase low and promote high will be your foremost approach besides using the opposite approach. However, to decide the low price, you need to research from many assets because in an effort to no longer be clean to recognize how a good deal the low charge and excessive fee. I think in an effort to rely upon how good your skills to predict in which the price will move down so you can location a purchase order to get the low price. I still learn to get a low charge and every so often I constantly make a mistake, so I do not get the low fee. However, I'm certain that I can do that inside the destiny, so long as I don't stop mastering extra lessons.

The matter is not that easy. If someone relies on this method, he will often lose a lot of money. Trading is a business like other businesses that need learning and experience in order to succeed in it and win money

17 hours ago, lazy said:

We ought to discover ways to negotiate, you should purchase it low and promote it excessive

Buy low and selling high has been the primary goal of every trader after opening a trade. But how can a trader buy low and promote the coin that he bought excessively? This is not possible except he is a very known and recognized man. Good trader can not depend on that than to depends on how the price is moving by analysing it. 

• +2 1

17 hours ago, tronn said:

It is difficult to predict when any cryptocurrency will rise or fall. When trading, we must focus on analysis and wait for the right time. If you have invested in a cryptocurrency, I think it is better to withdraw immediately when its price rises. Because if it falls, it will upset you even more.

If you are patient and you are not a rush traders that rush into buying and selling, you will be able to know the right price to buy, in such price people will be panic to buy because the price of the coins are decreasing. But immediately there is a signal about it to increase, then you can buy but that does not mean the price may not fall further but the best time to buy and the probability of you profiting from itt is higher. 

• +2 1

On 12/14/2020 at 4:55 AM, Munira said:

Dear friend it is really hard to judge.  Not everyone can find out when the buying price goes down or when it goes down.

I do not although get any more idea than to buy low and sell high just like you first commented. It is not easy to know when the price is truly low as the price can rise at any unspecific time. But, professionals or experts in trading can 90% have assurance that the market will increase and getting it right. 

• +1 1

On 12/12/2020 at 4:38 PM, TheMonster said:

Dear friend i have also trading recently i have trade on talk tokens and buy the 2000 tokens at the rate of 34 and i have a robo trade and i want to sell it at the rate of 65.When the price will go to 65 my talk tokens will automatically sell when i am online in yobit or not.that the benefit of robo trading dude.

That is a very good plan without making appropriate analyses before buying talk token. Ever since you bought talk token, has the price in just a day increased? A coin of $

180 Satoshi in November is not 25 Satoshi in December and you bought it. But let us see if the price will increase or not. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the most important issue of trading already, some people think that trading is just buying at a low price and selling at a high price, but the difficult question is when what timing, when to buy and when to sell, to determine the timing you have to learn a lot of things, especially reading indicators, you also have to monitor the daily movement of the markets And to follow the recommendations and analysis channels, it is also important to monitor the bitcoin market because its movement controls all other markets.