Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 19 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

21 hours ago, migeljah said:

This is a very simple rule, but it’s very difficult for me to fulfill it. It seems to me that only experienced traders feel the market and understand when to buy and when to sell coins.

It is not as difficult as it may seem. If you have problem selling your coins higher, that's because you have not bought them cheap enough. Try to buy as cheap as possible if you can't analyze market trends. Cheap buyers will rarely fail because they have started from the bottom (and going towards the top). You have to move from bottom to top. This is the normal direction of any trade. Some traders start from the top and hope to reach a point higher than top and they usually fail. If you are moving in the wrong direction, adjust it as fast as possible.

Of course I do this every day, buy less, sell higher, so I make a lot of profit and when it comes down I will hold my currency and wait until the price goes up.

Hey  I want to say little bit some many new sites traders have much loss somtimes many site's traders have much benefit it's depends on your luck but low sell high traders dream of how trading should go this depends on luck

Buy low, sell high is a strategy where you buy stocks or securities at a low price and sell them at a higher price. This strategy can be difficult as prices reflect emotions and psychology and are difficult to predict.After reaching this amount of profit is good to sell and reinvest on another coin that has fallen. Thanks for nice topic

On 12/23/2020 at 7:22 AM, Magayinde said:

Buying at low price and selling when it pumps back to high is the most. Efficient market strategy when it comes to crypto. The market is volatile in nature and trading should hence be treated with care

'Most efficient'? I mean is there other alternatives?. Isn't the primary logic behind trading is buying low and selling high. Any sane investor wouldn't attempt buying high and selling lower which automatically mean loss except in some special cases wrong investments.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes brother your question is right. I recently joined this platform so I have no knowledge about this but I can tell you something about this. Before the Christmas season the rate of coins low and when it starts the rate of coins increased with the spend  of time. This information about a bitcoin about others coins I don't know much about them. 

Yes we must really wacthing market when we want be good trader the key of being good trader is * Buy Low Sell Hight * its look easy but need to learn by seeing the sitution of the market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/6/2019 at 12:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

Yeah you're said absolutely true that every trader wants buy crypto currencies in low price and sell them in high price to get more profits. So we should increase our knowledge about the crypto trading. We should also have the idea about the crypto currency price. We can get news about the price in many websites. 

• +2 1

Everyone start their trading by thinking the same criteria that buy low and sell high.

Actually it is not much easier.it depends on the time period,and current situations.

For high profit you should have technical knowledge and some support also.

• Useful or interesting 1

Buying low and selling high is what most of the traders want when you sell in high price what you bought in low price there will be alots of gains..so  as a beginners these are what you need ti learn before going into real trading

Buy low selling high is the basic strategy of successfull trading. Trading would be more useful if you buy things at low rate and buy them as you find the price is high. So it's the basic strategy of trading.

To know which price is low you need to study about the previous market price. if you want to know which price is high then it is very easy that if the price is higher than your buying price then it called high price.

1 hour ago, Shemalia said:

To know which price is low you need to study about the previous market price. if you want to know which price is high then it is very easy that if the price is higher than your buying price then it called high price.

All this strategies need good knowledge and experience about cryptowold if not one will just be wasting his precious time in vain and won't earn money instead lose and since that is the case then I suggest we learn more from the likes of this forum. Buying at low and selling at high price is the best strategy.

Every one wants that he buy low and then selling with high margin. But it is very difficult because no one can know that the value then increase. But for a best trader it is very important to know about the value of next time and Started trading. 

• +3 1

This is something that sometimes is difficult to decipher, but nevertheless it is advisable to study a lot before investing, it is the dream but it is recommended for now is to invest in btc because these will increase in the long term and it is something that is the best option now same.

There are some times when it is easy to find a low price to buy and once you gain enough experience you will start making some trades automatically without thinking, but you will need to learn to read some tools in the charts to find these entry positions.

Every trader wants to buy low and sell high

Everyone go for trading for this purpose to buy low or sell high

if you have techniques and skills for trading and you have enough knowledge about the trading market then you will definitely purchase or sale your trading in good time and earn enough money from trading 

• +2 1

Yeah if you want to earn by trading then you have to always buy low end prices coin always. After rise these coin price you have to sell. Then you will get profit from there. But you need to gain knowledge to predict that. Cause only traders understand that which coin will be profitable for them and what is the period to buy and sell.

This is something that experience gives you, I do not think that a novice can achieve this dream so longed for by many, so it is something that is simply achieved by working and looking for information, nourishing our brain with a lot of knowledge to be able to understand what are the good moments to sell and buy.

The one who has the trading ideas, there is a possibility of success. You should buy when the price is low in the market, then buy it. When the price will be more, the scene is offered to sell it. I want to say, apply the wisdom, and apply it to success.

No doubt every member wants to buy low and sell high.This is a bit difficult to do but not impossible.For this, we will have to keep an eye on trading at all times and notice what changes are happening in the world of trading nowadays. See in the markethat nowadays the price is low then you should store them and when you see that their price has increased to a great extent, then let them go because you will not have much difficulty in storing them.It's a mastery 

• +1 1

Different traders have different strategies and opinions about trading. You just have to know what works for. It is actually hard to say how low or how high the price of a coin can go. One of the strategies people use is to buy when the coin begins to rise and sell immediate. This might not give you a high return but it can save you some lost. But ultimately u just have to trust your instict and do what you think will favour you.

Dear genuine this would be ideal, yet as I would like to think the best system is begin purchasing when the value begins to develop yet it takes some insight and tolerance to accomplish the objective and acquire profits.you need fundamental aptitudes for exchanging with any sort of procedures.good luck

On 11/5/2019 at 7:29 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

in part is true this would be ideal, but in my opinion the best strategy is start buying when the price starts to grow and sell immediately after even with only a minimum gain, do scalping in short...

Is a very good idea actually when you have enough of capital but mind you it will not yield enough profit compare to when you buy at low price and waited for a while before selling in higher price. And these process of long term holding is the best alternative in trading skills.