Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

As a good trader,  it’s important to buy currency with low price and and sell it, with high price. But it’s not a easy process.  If you can do this,  you are a great trader i think. Many people are lost their momey by trading,  you need to good experience, before starting trading profession. 

• +5 1

Most of the users , want to do like that, but i think it is not so easy. If you want do this , you need to good experience about trading .

If buying low and selling high was the only thing thats leading you to success then there would be a lot of successful people in the world and only beacuse of crypto trading.

The matter does not count like this. It is very difficult to know what is the lowest point to enter into any deal. Trading, my mother is very difficult to know what is the appropriate point for entry and exit. It needs a lot of experience and professionalism

Buying at low price and selling when it pumps back to high is the most. Efficient market strategy when it comes to crypto. The market is volatile in nature and trading should hence be treated with care

• Useful or interesting 1

But when you are buying in a low price in order to sell high, you must set the Stop Loss limit, because sometimes the coin can continue falling more and more and took long time to recover to its previously price, so thats you'll be getting in very big loss. 

• +3 1

Every trader must have understood buying low and selling high. The trader knows where to buy the lowest and where to sell the highest. This is not a mirage but a familiar mention. As beginners, it may be confused by the shorthand language, but as professionals we know where to trade entry and exit positions.

I would say that if the price is low you need to study about the previous market price.  If you want to know which price is higher, it is very easy to say that if the price is higher than your purchase price, it is called higher price.  Gives you some currency analysis and suggestions are often accurate.  But come back and say that there is nothing 100% guaranteed here.

I Don’t know about the reason that it never happens to me, because I’m new to the business.  But I know and what I learn is, don't listen to others.We should always buy crypto at a lower price then have the patience to wait until the bull run comes so that we can sell our currencies at a higher price.

It is not as easy as just buying low and selling high, you never get to know at what price is the lowest and at what it is the highest. So you have to go a little technical knowing supports and resistances as well as doing fundamental analysis and that is just an at least.

Working in the field of trading requires a lot of time and patience. Perhaps gaining experience may continue for a whole year until you are ready for a net profit. You have to be patient and make an effort not to suffer loss, my friend.

Trading is not an easy thing, sometimes you have to take risks, so I do not recommend trading with a large amount if you are a beginner, no one succeeds in trading in the beginning, this comes through experience and practice, and loss will teach you to avoid mistakes.

Buying low and selling high is not an easy and simple business success as it seems. Regardless of which stock exchange you trade, you must use technical analysis and fundamental analysis methods. It will be especially useful to use some proven indicators. Anyway, analysis signals will whisper to you when to buy and when to sell.

It's good to sell your liquidity at a high price and after you buy it it increases much higher. The cryptocurrency market is a lucky one for those who don't know how to trade well. 

• +1 1

there are many methods to know when to enter in the market and when to exit from it so for that you need to have some of the skills set and that will only be able to have when you will be doing the trading mostly

• +2 1

It is the secret of business. It is normal and every traders do this.  But the main problem is buy in low price.  There are many one who doesn’t know when a coin is low.  That's why they don’t identify low price. For this problem,  we can follow crypto releted YouTube channel.  

• +2 1

Yeah my friend,  It's a common tricks in trade.  Obviously you should bye at a low rate and sell a high rate. 

If you continue this you can success. 

If you can't it will be a great loss.          

On 11/5/2019 at 11:07 PM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

Select a coin and check his history over all means all time high, last 6 months, 1 month, week before and last 24 ,12 hours. Then you will find the coin current position. If a coin ATH was $10 and before 6 month it was $6 and now at $3 then you could conclude it will go up in future because the coin isn't dumped yet and can fight back to top. Their for make sure to study the coin, eventually people who don't check those details and bought. When coin drop price they panic and sell. 

This is all about the experience. A trader always checks the prices of different currencies. Then he has to guess what will happen then he will buy or sell the coin. All new traders should gain experience about trading. Then they need to understand when they should be bought and when they should be sold. 

some time ago, around 2016 I was an active trader. I made a lot of money but was still afraid of losing. because the advantages and disadvantages are always side by side. I once thought to record every mistake I made in trading that made me lose. but every time I profit, I always forget. This is true, it is better if these tips are applied in trading. and can minimize losses.

If you’re looking to become a cryptocurrency millionaire and feature on that rich list you’ll need to decide which digital currency you’re going to start day trading in. Litecoin appeals for a number of reasons, including speed, volume and market capitalisation.

However, volatility and news announcements can send the price of these coins plummeting and could lead to a crash. Therefore, caution must be taken when day trading with Litecoin or any other cryptocurrency

I think firstly you have to understant how to read and understant the chart and price action of each coin, then learn how some important indikator like Moving Average work, after that you have to learn about money management like divide money into minimum 2 altcoin. Then you have to know and learn about psikilogis in trading. Psikilogis in trading is most important and key of succes , like enable to control emotion and dont greedy when taking profit.

This is a very simple rule, but it’s very difficult for me to fulfill it. It seems to me that only experienced traders feel the market and understand when to buy and when to sell coins.

I have been trading for a long time. I have enough experience in this regard. So I want to say something for newcomers.
Buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price will be your profit, but it cannot be called a complete trade.
The trade thing is not so easyIn order to trade, one has to gain sufficient experience in trading. Otherwise you will have to suffer.
But if you can learn these things well, you can do better. But remember that if you trade without sufficient experience, you will be at a loss. So start trading by learning the issues well and gaining enough experience

• +1 1

It is good idea for that when price come to grow then u can buy and then currency up to up when start to down you can sell it's planning for good for it that is my opinion