Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 21 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

First of all, I tell you that you cannot know if an asset is cheap or expensive. What you can do is know the price action and have a strategy with a well-defined target as well as your stop loss. Then your strategy has to be tested to have the odds in your favor, so you can be profitable over time.

Easier said than done, everybody knows that this is the basic rule for trade, you should buy from the bottom and sell at the top, but you cannot control the market or predict for sure the way it goes, so you will never know where is the bottom and whether a coin has reached its summit o not yet, it is better to be patient and to monitor the prices for a while and study the market before you can start a business. 

• +5 1

Waiting for the appropriate opportunity to enter the market is the right thing, but you must monitor the market and currency closures so that they do not enter a period of rise and the decline of the currency price begins.

This really sounds easy but in fact when you try to implement it it is not that easy, I am keeping a record of some coins that I intend to buy and write down the price I intend to enter with, then I watch the market to be surprised that most of the coins that were expected to rise has dropped, then I thank God that my trade was on paper not in reality.

• +1 1

I think most people use it and make a lot of money, I'm using it this way and making more money.  I think you can try it.  And I think that's a very good idea.Less is how traders always do, it’s the best thing that every trader has in Dawn.  This is an effort that we can use to make money.

Determining prices is difficult, and therefore you have to be satisfied with a small and good profit when you see the prices decrease. You sell and wait for a short period until it rises. All people will know that it rose and it will rise strongly and this is good for you so you have to wait and sell when you see it rise and sell immediately

• +2 1

Buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price is the essence of trading.  Most people associated with crypto do that. It is a profitable process for those who can afford to buy coins.

Yes that's  called  trading because  we buy at low rate and then sold it into by getting  profit from it .The market  rate is up and down daily  so we get more benefits from trading. 

Everyone want this. But it is more difficult to perform. In day trading you are unable to pick out the lower and upper. Unless in long term trade you can wait and set up your mind to the higher limit. At last technical analysis is more important to trade. 

• +1 1

Yeah Buying at a lower price and selling at a higher price is based on the main goal of crypto traders, however, there is no eye match with this phrase. It requires a lot of strategy and analysis to achieve this goal.

Yes my dear friend it's a most important and basic rules of trading buy any coin at the low price and then they hold with him when they rise so that's time you sell it and take good benefits from this... If think it's a Best time for buying the any coins because now a time it's value is low after some time definitely they go up so that's time you sell it and take too much benefits from this...

This is what we strive to work on in order to collect the profits. We sell at a high price and buy at a low price. This is the right trade, my friend, who will lead you to success and wealth.

Fantastic title, you should buy from the bottom and sell at the top. The advantage of Cryptocurrency with trading sales and buy currency and earn a suitable profit them . This is an effort that we can use to make money.

Anyone who was able to carry out this kind of transaction on a regular basis will be really lucky in the world of cryptocurrencies and will also have gained a lot of knowledge in order to keep doing this regularly.

yeah,if you have more money then you can do it. Because its called holding, you can buy any currency in low price and sell it at a high price. Then you can get good profit. 

This is the basic rule of trading you buy when market at low point and sell when market is at high point. Trading is the best way for earning. It is risky but it is more profitable. Trading skills is necessary for trading.

It is a very good way to earn one, when the currncy  has low, you do it buy and when it increases its value, then you share it, then it is a very good way to earn 

We decide how much we should buy, we certainly do not have a time machine to know how much it will go down or how much it will go up, but what we do know is that the graph gives us the knowledge of what we should do, if we see that The chart in its previous days was down -50%, let's buy when it is at -30% or -40% and hopefully its price increases to much more than + 60%, we decide when to sell, but as time passes the more risk that it falls There is, for this reason we must choose the best time to leave with profits, we must not be greedy and want to earn more, because what we are going to do is lose everything.

• +3 1

For me i make a full study to the price of the currency in a week then i start my job so in this way i will be able to know all the movements of the price so i think it is a good idea and i want to share it.

Firstly we must have to fix a goal and fix our mind into a desire price. If the price is match on mind then we should sell crypto. Whenever the price is so low, we should buy them for hold. But for everything we must have to set our mind. Otherwise we may face a huge loss. 

Actually it is the trading that Buy the coins at low price and then sell these coins when price increases to book your profit from it and continues like it to earn on daily, weekly or monthly basis as trading are of many types such as Day trading, Short term trading and long-term trading.

yes I agree with your opinion because your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it because there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work it on it and how to gain a better profits to I also advised to all member to always keep connected to the market and when you see the price of the coin mill below then you can easily by it and when the price will be higher than you will going to say it and an mutton more profits through this site

It is normal for everyone to do this, but this is not easy because the prices have fluctuated dramatically. I hope that everyone has enough experience to do these normal things without losing 

We can find out which price is the lowest and highest through the chart, if you use the exchange to trade, you can see a chart on the exchange of each coin traded from the last 5 years or in the last 24 hours. With this method we can conclude the lowest and highest prices by looking at their history.

It is natural for a trader to want to profit, so he buys on the decline and sells on the upside. I hope that every person will be patient with his operations in order to reach what he wants

• +3 1