Stellar burned half of it's supply and Price Spikes - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Stellar burned half of it's supply and Price Spikes

I think the stellar team is trying them all to get their altcoin off,from  the airdrop on coinbase to burning, but unfortunately the market conditions are currently not favorable, only in the future we will see if stellar will be successful...

• +1 1

i have read this topic now in march 2020.and to best of ky knowledge stellar is a good coin and stable.and burning of it will be a great step towards hiking of its price.so i appreciate the step taken by the team

Xlm is a huge coin in their Network and also the speed of transfer that day in a blink of an eye. But we know that the future of any coins don't just depends on price thanks for the topic about one of my favorite coins for me.

Even burning half their supply didn't help XLM. The second McCaleb coin does not offer anything new since 2017 and it was just over-hyped as the rest alt-coins. This one along with Ripple, both have a chance of another 95% drop. Try and hold XLM for a few months and tell me then how good it looks.

When registering at a blockchain we find that there are offers that show us inviting us to register and get an XLM in my opinion there is a documented contract between the blockchain and the XLM and it is like a boat to save any currency that is being lost.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very good way in which you can increase the value of any crypto, be it bitcoin or even a coin such as stellar. I think that in doing so there is a decrease in the supply whilst the demand remains the same and therefore they are able to increase the value. The same is also true when you look at halving events that take place in which new coins are halved that are introduced into the network. Therefore this is a way to increase value and to account for inflation and is used by all coins, not just stellar.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/5/2019 at 6:33 PM, wcolins said:

The Stellar Foundation burned half of its digital token’s supply of around 55 billion XLM feed an approximate value of $ 4.7 billion were burned. On Monday, the foundation announced that they have done this for network growth. The announcement made during the stellar Meridian Conference by the CEO of stellar Foundation, Denelle Dixon.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Steller is on of the great project and it list on the top 100 coins. But it has huge amount of supply that's why it's price is too low. To balance the price of xlm developers burn extra amount of xlm coins in every time period. 

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

It has been done to keep XLM more valuable in the cryptocurrency markets. Burning XLM may give additional values for it as its supply will be steady due to burning the huge amounts of XLM. Personally, XLM is my best cryptocoin to have some investments. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think this strategy of burning coins is something predictable in some projects. I understand that they are all in a race but it seems to me that it is also a way of forcing the value of a coin to rise, but only momentarily. The climb is not solid.

• +1 1

I think this is neasesry for growth of stellar , becuase maximum supply of steeler is high as compared to it's invester and used they have .

if steeler got good invester in future then I assume that it's price touch nearly 1 USD in market .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Stellar (XLM) founder burned 50% coin means they want increase this coin prices in crypto market, because stellar coin have 105 billion coins huge supply, and market theory is when we have huge supply then prices low, so stellar coin founder take good step to burn 50% coins now supply decrease then price increase, every one knows xlm good valuable coin and this type steps definitely attract buyer's.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Many token-owned companies also announce this type of burn for a large portion of their money to increase its value.But there are some people who doubt this reading As I said, the reason was with the token.

I think the heavenly group is attempting them all to get their altcoin off,from the airdrop on coinbase to consuming, however lamentably the economic situations are presently not positive, just later on we will check whether heavenly will be effective...

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 8:33 AM, wcolins said:

The Stellar Foundation burned half of its digital token’s supply of around 55 billion XLM feed an approximate value of $ 4.7 billion were burned. On Monday, the foundation announced that they have done this for network growth. The announcement made during the stellar Meridian Conference by the CEO of stellar Foundation, Denelle Dixon.

The most effective technique to give a very high volume of growth to a coin, the famous burning, is also done when there is a lot of junk circulating, that is to say tokens that do not influence anything on the network.

In the example of these currencies, we must follow the volume and follow its number or total supply, and what is the effect of burning a part of it, as well as studying the project and monitoring it on the chart using a large movement indicator in order to locate the general trend and determine its collection areas and the best areas for purchase, and indeed it is one of the excellent currencies.

• +1 1

I didn't knew this about Stellar. It is remarkable they burned half of the coins in circulation and moves like this one should be doing a lot for a cryptocurrency, but perhaps they picked the wrong moment. Imagine Stellar or another coin doing that today when prices are rising in all cryptocurrencies, it will send this coin 200% up in a day.

• +3 1

The chart of one year for XLM is bullish but the last rise did not reach previous high. I would be careful and not buy today but wait. A break out will be at $0,12 and will also need confirmation. It is risk buy now.

image.png.09d5fccf640f57ba7514e8dd978df35a.png

• +1 1

I was never interested in Stellar but this caught my attention.

image.png.2e86ed8f8e90458efca82a9582c5b8f0.png

They seem to have now 50 billion of total supply and 21 billion in circulation. Previously there was less in circulation and 105Billion in total. The rest that were outside of circulation were planned to be distributed without any clear mechanism, but I remember a few XLM airdrops that were failures as nobody wanted to pass KYC on blockchain.com and another one on a mobile app that ended after many tried to exploit. They decided to go the easiest way and burn 50 billion and still have a few in the side. But still it is more than half of their current supply they will need to distribute.

• +3 1

This is a step that the currency-based team uses to make the demand for the currency high By making their number limited Which leads to raising its price and this currency based on it was one of the participants in the XRP currency project.

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 5:33 PM, wcolins said:

They have cut down half of their supply for the project success but they have to chose another good alternative like forking the coin and stabilise the price by joining hand with other financial or strategic partnership. This will be good for coin future but  now they have made announcement and get more attention of investors. This decision out come will be seen in upcoming days. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Stellar was a fork of Ripple and had the similar supply but was always a project that Jacob McCaleb had all control. It used to be partnered with IBM but I think not anymore and reducing the supply by so much means there was no hope to distribute all the billions of tokens in a way that would create better adoption, or that the team wasn't trying enough.

On 2/1/2020 at 2:21 PM, Lubruselu said:

Why they banned half of their totally coins supply? Or they want to make the steller coin to be lackly in order for the price of that coin to be so high

Its only the developers decision i think burning of coin is for get high the demand of that coin and supply will less so when coins are limited then the price will boost like when all the bitcoins wee mined and when what happens of the price of bitcoin .

The burning process of a part of the Total Supply for his work means reducing its quantity, which is a step that his team uses to raise the price of the currency in the market, or it is part of the scheme previously developed when creating the currency and the project as a whole.

• +3 1

This was done to increase the price of their coin. Reduce the supply and increase the demand. The strategy has worked to some extent.