Becoming a successful trader - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Becoming a successful trader

I think that to be a successful trader you must be willing to put in the necessary time to analyze the market when you are deciding which you should purchase and which you should not purchase. Furthermore, your decisions need to be made from a pure analytical standpoint and should not be influenced by emotion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/24/2019 at 6:12 PM, Arshatom said:

If you have worked for many years in the field of trade you can be a successful trader However, it is not possible to say that you can learn the trade in a certain period It will depend on how quickly you are finally able to control everything.

I usually do all that you have to do in learning market analysis, once you become proficient that you will be a good trader. You should spend more time on trading. A successful trader is always calm and does not make unexpected decisions. He decided to find out the market situation.

Я бы разделил свой капитал на несколько равных частей, одну из которых также попытался поскорее продать.

Crypto trading is not easy because every one knows when crypto prices increase are decrease, so when any one want success in trading and became good trader, then take risk and show patients in trading and learn good strategy, because trading need some levels and you have good abilities then you success in trading.

Crypto dealing seriously isn't quick mainly because all appreciate as soon as crypto charges raise usually are minimize. Once any wish achievements with coping in addition to evolved into the beneficial broker, subsequently carry possibility, also, to indicate affected individuals with dealing, too, to study useful approach, mainly because selling needs to have many degrees, therefore, you include beneficial talents then you achievements with the transaction.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:25 AM, Veniatrs said:

To be a successful trader you must work hard and consistently run his crypto-currency trading. If you do that it is not impossible in the future you will be a successful person to get what you want.

Once a wise man said; in crypto there are two way of success, studying so hard to master trading skills so you can daily profit from it OR holding them for years without thinking of touching them.

It can take a long time to be successful trader. But more than that it seems to me impossible to be successful. That is why you can know a lot of things, but can not everything.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:45 PM, Ayaz03 said:

The more you exchange the more you learn and I think before begin exchanging market investigation is significant. Clearly tolerance is the way to progress for exchanging to me. It is only my conclusion and thought on the off chance that you need to differ with me you can.

We cannot succeed in instant transactions. Many steps to become a successful trader, one must be able to control our emotions. Because in my opinion, the key to trading is to control emotions. Stable money is good in the economy but not if you want to make a profit from it. That is why I want to invest in cryptocurrencies.

A lot of potential traders lose training in your workplace while in the stock trading sector. Although the cryptocurrency sector has become the preferred sells because of substantial measurements, liquidity as well as temptation with foreign currencies to transfer around formidable guidance throughout plus being successful around taking advantage of commerce programs that happen to be precise to your enrollees and also a qualified individual.

To become a successful trader one needs to have confidence,self control and aquire a good strategy.

On 1/2/2020 at 9:05 AM, gordoncrypto said:

It's true. You have to become familiar with the ins and outs of trading no matter what kind of trading fits your plans and emotions. you have to know your TA and FA.

The right knowledge will help you find the right place to invest and make more profits. That is why it is necessary to have the right knowledge to become a successful trader. I am sure we must learn a lot to get a good trading experience. Only experienced traders will make a lot of money.

• +1 1

On 12/17/2019 at 12:58 AM, Janecai said:

To be a successful trader you must have the skills, capital and mentality. You must be able to control your emotions and also have your target profit.

I recommend you set goals for yourself as much profit you want and how much you can afford to lose. Maybe stop loss and take profit is also good. If a trader does a good job of doing housework before making any new deal, then success is actually taking over this market.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/22/2019 at 11:13 AM, kusvuw10 said:

Successful trading needs a lot of factors on you. Be patient when investing and trading, and you need to accept failure and need a new start

emotions in trading are inseparable and things will be chaotic if left unchecked, many factors make trading fail, and must be learned if you want to become a successful trader. You will carry out trial and error to perfect your transaction and build confidence and success is patient.

Emotions have no place in trading. Still there are many more important factors needed to succeed, mostly have to do with experience and growing tough skin to be able to completely focus on your strategy.

Always bear in mind that trading is a long-term game, and a good trader should hold data of all of his trades for a period of 2-3 years to be able to successfully calculate his success or failure.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:30 PM, imdad123 said:

hard work is key for getting sucess in this market. if trader done well home work before making any new trade then success is really possibe i this markets.

You should really start trading daily to improve yourself and gain some experience that may be useful to you in the future. You can never know if you will make a profit from trading or a loss, much harder than other jobs to learn because the outcome is not specified by any sense.

On 4/3/2020 at 8:30 AM, Mrpassion said:

Yes and I'm that type of trading your emotions will not be too involved making it safer for you to trade.

There is no way trades will do without emotions, but they should let the emotions to help them. I fear at times to not lose and it worked. I trade at times to gain with right mind. The right mind itself is emotion. 

On 1/9/2020 at 2:25 AM, Balegi said:

Becoming a successful trader is a long journey with lot of patience. 

If you are interested in trading a specific currency, an easy way to eliminate potential candidates will be to check if they offer to trade in the currency you want. You can say that in forex trading but not in cryptocurrency, the market is different, you don't know exactly where the price is going so you need to be profitable and don't have to wait any longer.

The trader should not follow the feeling of greed and not include any research process when entering and investing in a currency that has increased significantly and always looking for suitable opportunities for profit.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:01 PM, dshuy20 said:

Having estimates is always necessary, but sometimes you need to know how to change them depending on the surrounding factors.

Needless to say, the outstanding determination is to deliver meaningful results for forex trading on my advice. You have to wait for the right time for the perfect trade to be established and only by understanding the ups and downs of the market.

Emotion has a negative and significant impact on trading and thus motivates you to make unwise decisions as a result of rushing to make a decision at the wrong time. In my opinion, trading only needs facts and plans, and therefore passion must be left aside

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The success of the trading process requires us to have several things, we must have the courage and patience to choose the right currencies and the right time to buy and sell, and we must separate our feelings from our work in trading so that we can reduce losses as much as possible

On 11/5/2019 at 2:31 PM, kobi said:

Success in trading requires a certain level of adjustments in almost every aspect of ourselves and actions as well, this success tips depends on the individual, I like us to share and I will take the lead: to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

I agree with you, emotional factors greatly affect my success, because if I am too emotional in trading then it is not good and I will really suffer losses, besides emotions there are several factors that I often experience that is fear of loss, to overcome that fear I always hold the principle in my trading road map and always be disciplined so that I can become a successful trader

• +1 1
  • +2 2

To become a successful trader you must practice and practice, there is a good phrase that you may have already heard of "training leads to idealism" so open a demo account and take all the time and do not rush to learn because success and failure starts from here...

• +2 1

Practice is the main component of the trader.  Reading literature on this topic and of course self-development.  I noticed that you need to listen to your intuition.

• +1 1

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I believe that trading knowledge should always be improved. Do not stop with a certain amount of knowledge. You always need to practice and supplement and improve the strategies you have already mastered.

• +1 1