Becoming a successful trader - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Becoming a successful trader

Success in trading requires a certain level of adjustments in almost every aspect of ourselves and actions as well, this success tips depends on the individual, I like us to share and I will take the lead: to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, kobi said:

Success in trading requires a certain level of adjustments in almost every aspect of ourselves and actions as well, this success tips depends on the individual, I like us to share and I will take the lead: to be a successful trader you must keep your emotions separate from trading...

In order to be full successfully trader you must assuming and apply for risk appeared also to be patient while you've been placed your orders in the market cause they may take a time to be selling or buying by investors in the market.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I'm starting to think about the fact that for success every day you need to re-adapt to the market. Market conditions are constantly changing. With the help of the educational process and the ability to adapt, the best traders are constantly at the top and even create new phenomenal methods to profit from market changes.

pxf.jpg

2 hours ago, IrinaLavrinova said:

I'm starting to think about the fact that for success every day you need to re-adapt to the market. Market conditions are constantly changing. With the help of the educational process and the ability to adapt, the best traders are constantly at the top and even create new phenomenal methods to profit from market 

This aspect of adaptability just caught my  attention, because most traders suggests that one needs to developed a trading plan and always adhere to it, but then you say we need to adapt to market conditions, please i need you to clear this out for me.

35 minutes ago, kobi said:

This aspect of adaptability just caught my  attention, because most traders suggests that one needs to developed a trading plan and always adhere to it, but then you say we need to adapt to market conditions, please i need you to clear this out for me.

The market is very dynamic and unpredictable. The situation on it is constantly changing and what we used for analysis yesterday may not work today, our yesterday's algorithm of actions ceases to make money. And our further advancement in trading depends on how we react to this, how we will experience the destruction of the “100% working” trading method. If we do not change quickly and adapt to the market, we will be disappointed. Therefore, when you see that your strategy has stopped working, and you feel that something is happening on the market, then immediately reduce the volume of trade until the situation is clarified.

• +1 1

pxf.jpg

The more you trade the more you learn and I think before start trading market analysis is very important. Obviously patience is the key to success for trading to me.

A successful trader must be cool and calm
He does not listen to his emotions and is going to stop his plan

Life is great and enjoy it

There must be patience and patience and not making decisions without in-depth thinking and prior study and this to be a professional and successful trader

You are right, being a successful trader is not easy, there are some levels, but most importantly we must continue to learn both from experience and also need to increase skills and control emotions.

2 hours ago, King2 said:

To be successful trade you must to have knowledgeable first about the using of trading and what is the basic do's and dont's about the using of trading before you start it is better if you made some research about it and one of the best important thing is also ask those people who already experience the trading.

I was advised not to risk more than 2% of my margin in a trade at a time, and I was beginning to implement this adjustment in my trade and I can notice something different already.

Yes, I agree. Trading gives the best profits when you make informed, well calculated decisions based on facts, not emotions. Sometimes it's hard because your emotions are telling you one thing, but the facts are saying another, and as humans we tend to place more emphasis on emotions rather than facts.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

You must follow successful rules to achieve successful trading and follow in the footsteps of good traders and follow their footsteps with your own touch

THINK POSITIVE

yes you are right there is some of rules every trader must follow :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box 
  • invest only what you are ready to lose
  • dont trade using your emotions
  •  

good luck everyone

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You can easily become a successful trader, for this I think you need to start studying the whole topic related to cryptography, read some books, useful Internet sources. You can also find a tutor, and learn from him!

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

Studying help, but it is also important to apply the concepts that you learned, it is useless to be a wise person who never took action and neither is an ignorant person who never decided to learn from his mistakes.

You're all right, really, we always learn from our mistakes. Therefore, those mistakes that we make in trading, we will not make them later, because we will know what the problem is

• Useful or interesting 1

Things that must be owned by people who want to become traders is patience and mentality, if we do not have it try to stop for a moment to become a trader. Because trading is not to get rich quickly, patience is key and mentality is also very important

10 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

You're all right, really, we always learn from our mistakes. Therefore, those mistakes that we make in trading, we will not make them later, because we will know what the problem is

It is totally true, people often believe that failures are a negative thing but I think that even from the worst things you can learn something and the experience left by bad situations is much more intense.

• +2 1

In order to become successful trader of forex trading or cryptocurrency trader you must be already passing through many crises and lost when you are begginer.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/5/2019 at 8:23 PM, kylepresz said:

Research is one way. If you do your research properly and look at all the factors that are likely to influence price over a certain period of time, you can be confident about your decisions. It's important that your trading is based on logical, mathematical calculations rather than what you "think" or "feel" is going to happen.

Research isn't something lots of people can do because people just like to buy a coin and wait for it to.pump rather than waiting and reading first and miss out on an opportunity.

Becoming a successful trader is very hard because at first you will do trial and errors to perfect your trading and building up confidence and being successful is being patient.

To become a successful trader you need to be well disciplined on all terms of trading and you need more patience in waiting for rightful entry.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Not all emotions can have a bad impact on trade, emotions can be your encouragement in trading. I agree the success lies in yourself as the doer. The first thing to learn about trading is your seriousness even though it is very difficult. I could say that many books and videos already exist and will be easy if you really want to learn trade.

Yes, you are right when trading you need to forget about your emotions. mainly to become a successful trader one should study more about trading and also about the market condition.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

In able to achieve your path to becoming a successful trader in crypto, there is a lot of factor you must need, first of all is the knowledge, this is really important in every decision's you made you must be wise, and always do the efforts and hardworks for yourself. 

On 11/30/2019 at 9:57 AM, Bijoy said:

Having knowledge about trading is most important for become a successful reader.  you have to use your knowledge properly and you have to careful about which currency is best to treading.  then you well be a good trader.

yes it is very very necessary. he will not become a successful trader if he does not have the knowledge or have an experience