Do you need a bot? - Page 4 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Do you need a bot?

Yes this is truly fascinating, in light of the fact that I just before long need a bot that would exchange on another trade. 

I just found a bot of bitsgap it's real good in headging.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can do a bot program with witch I can do automated Crypto Currency trading. And what will be its charges?

And how many percent chances does your bot work?

• Useful or interesting 2

Well, I have also a good trading which give great returns. I didn't try it crypto currencies but works great on forex pairs. if anyone need one kindly reach out with personnal message. 

En que tipo de paginas te permiten utilizar un bot, y que tipo de tareas puede realizar un bot de manera que pueda darle tiempo a uno como consumidor de dichas plataformas? me gustaria saber ese tipo de cosas.

Yes I think we need a bot. Not will be helpful to increase our working speed. That's why we need a bot.

I see you there are a lot of bots in the market . These bots are specially designed for artificial trading. .

I am also looking for sustainable for trading purpose .

I don't know what bot you mean, but sometimes the bot in doing something is quite important. because of this, many people make captcha that prevents bots from entering it. however, bots are often used in trading or other things. Well, to be honest, I haven't used a bot until now.

This is a good initiative from you, my friend. We thank you for it. For me, I am afraid of using any robot. It contains many risks. Is this true in your opinion?

I have never used a bot, if I would like to learn what it is and how it works, it is interesting and it is for our benefit it is much better.

Bots are really very helpful for mining and trading. Thats why i also need a good trading bot that can help me for safe trading. 

yes i also need bot for online earning that is like bitcoin i want to earn more give me details about bot.is bot is more profitable like bitcoin

2 hours ago, SlowBoy said:

If I am a website owner or something big than bit Is a necessary as e are not available for the people by 24/7. So bots can be available.

In this case yes why not because they can help you to control your website when you are off and you cant be access to your site all the day 

I wish you all the best, my dear friend, but how much experience do you have in Java and have you done any practical projects before?

I am new on cryptotalk and I don't know about bot and how it works but but I think it's an automatic system to do something on websites doing something digital and I think by using what we can make everything easy will facilitate us and I would like to have a bot for doing my work when I am busy

3Commas canister be a acceptably identified exchanging bot which factory with a quantity of of trades counting Bittrex, BitFinex, Binance, Bitstamp, KuCoin, Poloniex, GDAX, Cryptopia, Huobi and YOBIT.

I guess I didn't need a bot. I don't know what bot is used for. So I guess I didn't need a bot.

• -1 1

I thought a lot about this, that a bot can be profitable. This is a very great profit. But for today I do not need a bot, since there are a lot of investments that can replace the bot. Thank you, maybe in the future. 

On 11/5/2019 at 5:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I am a Javascript developer and have recently been working on some bots to automate various tasks.

If you have any need to automate something using some kind of bot, I will be happy to think of a solution for you.

We can combine a payment method that is easier for you.

Do you have bits for trading that i can make my own why of trading inside.

It is always good to have an option to automate tasks on a personal page or social network. I have always been struck by how telegram bots work where one receives daily tasks and earns for them automatically.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:01 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I am a Javascript developer and have recently been working on some bots to automate various tasks.

If you have any need to automate something using some kind of bot, I will be happy to think of a solution for you.

We can combine a payment method that is easier for you.

I don't think if I'm in need of some of kind bot. Actually currently i dont use anything which require unlimited taps on anything. But thank you for sharing I'll let you know when i need it. 

This thread has me interested in this topic, not because I will use it, but just so I know how it works. I've never used a bot before because I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. Those bots aren't very smart though. Some simple technology like a captcha stops them dead in their tracks. I'm unfamiliar with the coding process is it time consuming?

Bot are helpful for some traders,it can help novice miners and traders copy the actions of successful traders in the field, automate crypto trading, and utilize a number of intuitive features to ease their way into the industry, learn how crypto trading works, and minimize risk in the process. This is why a crypto bot is a wise choice for everyone looking to step into the world of cryptocurrencies.