Do you need a bot? - Page 3 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Do you need a bot?

On 05.11.2019 at 11:31, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I am a Javascript developer and have recently been working on some bots to automate various tasks.

If you have any need to automate something using some kind of bot, I will be happy to think of a solution for you.

We can combine a payment method that is easier for you.

Hello! it is very promising you understand it! and I'm happy for you and your offer, look - I need your examples of what you have already done - show them to me.

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, tsadur said:

My concept it isn't to create a bot to cheat this collecting, but it's miles truthful to deliver a few arrangement to anyone who desires.

You mean you want a bot to automate cryptocurrency payments to people who need to get it? A bot is too simple and not advanced enough for this task, you should create a web app instead.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

For few days i am tried to create a bot for my telegram bot.But i am failed to create this.So i am need this

I need an airdrop for my venture.  Leave a line with me as you did this work on the commission.  We reserve the reason for distributing the benefits to anyone.  I think it's a natural and beautiful competition

Do you have experience writing a bot for collecting sotoshi on sites? if you have any idea what it is, your suggestions, I asked you for your portfolio but you do not answer.

we can make a bot to do whatever you need to do on you browser, any browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and so on.Sometimes a simple bot needs to becomes a system, I can make this too, If you have some problem that needs an automatic solution, we can think about that.

Anyone can tell me what is bot and what is it. What can we do for it and why is this i have no idea about it and i don't know about bot. Help me dear members.

Good job bro, keep it up.. I dont know much about bots but i love to be a programmer and am sure one day i will be.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Those bots aren't exceptionally brilliant however. Some straightforward innovation like a captcha brings them to an abrupt halt.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I am a Javascript developer and have recently been working on some bots to automate various tasks.

If you have any need to automate something using some kind of bot, I will be happy to think of a solution for you.

Very nice.  javascript Which libraries do you know? And do you have any experience with libraries? Angular , nodejs , reactjs ETC

3Commas can be a well known exchanging bot which works with some of trades counting Bittrex, BitFinex, Binance, Bitstamp, KuCoin, Poloniex, GDAX, Cryptopia, Huobi and YOBIT.

I don't like BOT, everything that automatically carries a bad risk and when a problem occurs it will mess things up. No doubt using BOT also provides convenience and efficiency, but to be able to operate it requires a lot of knowledge and costs.

I have in no way used a bot earlier than due to the fact i'm pretty positive it is in competition to the rules. those bots aren't very smart although. some easy generation like a captcha stops them useless in their tracks. i am unusual with the coding technique is it time-consuming? This thread has me interested by this topic, not because of the reality i can use it, but simply so i apprehend how it virtually works.

Can you create the telegram BOT? I need some airdrop notifier Bot especially based on the social media platform like telegram and discord. If you can do, be specific what type of bot can you develop ? What is your cost plan to sell them? 

If you could mentioned how many type of bots you have so we can choose the one that needed for our purpose. Do you provide a bot to post on mybb forums from time to time. I mean scheduled posts to be posted on that time just like WordPress.

Another thing is do you have a bot for social sites automate system?

Hello, could there be a bot that generated phone numbers to receive confirmation codes? that interests me a lot

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

17 minutes ago, jumiee said:

to have access a certain figures that you are not acceptable to have, it is called hacking hahaha, subsequently that is not ethical.

If one day admins set aside us to hold amazing like that, we might believe about that.

Yes it's really hacking everything that not allowed for other it's a hacking action

On 11/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I need Bitcoin and I am earning a little bit from the crypto. 

On 15.02.2020 at 23:46, salah73 said:

A robot that we can use to automatically do the job of trading cryptocurrencies on exchanges The tasks your robot can do. Atleast is specified,

Send me a PM and let's conversation around it.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:04 PM, Shahadatbd said:

Really pleased to find you. I need a airdrop for my project. If you done this please contact with me. We will make a good deal anyway.

I need an airdrop for my project, really pleased to receive you.  If you do this, please contact me.  Thank you for being with us, we will do a good deal anyway

Utilizing a bot isn't reasonable for the other client since it has a calculation that we can use to consequently carry out the responsibility on its program and furthermore we should require a decent quality substance than only a reorder content from the various sites.