Do you need a bot? - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luca Blight

Do you need a bot?

3 minutes ago, Bikash Baniya said:

Yes bot can be important if you run or a website or an app. If you have installed bot in it then they will automatically reply some of the questions. Even if no admin is online it helps in the interaction of the new visitor to the website or an app.

He's talking about a trading bot though. I'm not sure how he will pull off this one because there has to be some SDKs to integrate with as far as blockchain solutions are concerned.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I've got complete a PVP bot. I needed some sort of PVP bot in addition to including bitcoin. I needed some sort of airdrops intended for the challenge. that is certainly foregone by your state. will probably be raise.

What is your pricing for custom faucet scripts? I'm not talking about a collector bot but a faucet script that has automated lottery system and hidden easter eggs in the faucet page which are always changing their place.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I am a Javascript developer and have recently been working on some bots to automate various tasks.

If you have any need to automate something using some kind of bot, I will be happy to think of a solution for you.

We can combine a payment method that is easier for you.

I need a bot who will trade for me. And it always complete successful trade. Can you create this kind of bot?

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

3Commas is a popular trading bot which works with a number of exchanges including Bittrex, BitFinex, Binance, Bitstamp, KuCoin, Poloniex, GDAX, Cryptopia, Huobi and YOBIT.

this is interesting but currently I don't need a bot, with your current level and ability I believe you will succeed. good luck.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I am a Javascript developer and have recently been working on some bots to automate various tasks.

If you have any need to automate something using some kind of bot, I will be happy to think of a solution for you.

That is great, is it good to create bot, many bot in telegram that is scam and pretty useless by the way I will contact you if I wanted to create bot for something.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

What kind of bot you can create? I need a trading bot which will make trade for me and get some profit. And I want to buy it with cheap price.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

16 hours ago, Chokomillo said:

if on the website has some records that I canister access/modify, I be capable of originate a bot to complete amazing that you want.

Sure thing, I am not looking for a fashion to hack something

The only and good question is do you need any kind of bot? And why you want him to do for you, I don't understand what you mean

On 11/5/2019 at 4:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I m not sure if using robot is a good idea! they can detect it!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Some of my friends are using bot from the computer to automatically claim free coins from rolls. He is successful and he already earned a lot without putting so much efforts and time. This is good but msotly this is prone from hackers , which is it very easy to theft the coins you have.

You don't need a bot but if it has a good algorith it might be interesting. I've never tried a bot because trading bots sometimes are triggers resulting in sudde price pumps or dumps and that's something i don't like.

1 minute ago, Vanessa said:

Some of my friends are using bot from the computer to automatically claim free coins from rolls. He is successful and he already earned a lot without putting so much efforts and time. This is good but msotly this is prone from hackers , which is it very easy to theft the coins you have.

I've seen it too but it's only for windows users. I tried to find a program for mac os but I couldn't find it so far. How many to your friends earn on a daily basis ?

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Utilizing a bot isn't reasonable for the other client since it has a calculation that we can use to naturally carry out the responsibility on its program and furthermore we should require a decent quality substance than only a reorder content from the various sites.

2 hours ago, celebrityyy said:

This bot will stream on your browser, accordingly continuously that you undeveloped this page, it will work.

To kind the clothes better, you will necessitate to download one addon for your browser, the addon is called "Tampermonkey", and it is free, you container search on your browser's amass of addons. With this addon, you will put a javavascript code that I will manufacture for you.

Yes I know this add on on Firefox and i think it's also on chrome, but it's about to put some script on it it's about the security and the trust source we can't put anything we don't know the source on it

Okay thanks but can i know if you have a good bot for trading 😅 to put the option and work without me if that was important. please tell me if you have thanks alot bye.....m

On 11/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

I want to increase my twitter followers.Ao does their any way to increase my followers from bot .I want to know.And how much it cost me.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:31 AM, Luca Blight said:

Hello everyone!

What robot are you talking about and can you provide more complete information? Don't forget to include the price.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

This is really good. I wish you good luck with that. This will benefit a lot. Without a doubt, it is a great job. Good luck again, my friend.

For me its better to trade with yourself because it is much more better and i dont mean that bots are bad, its can be profitable but if you just do it right.

nice to see your service.sometime i feel the importance of bot and need automation.when i feel that again i will inform you for making automation.you can try this bot for your own also with some faucets 

As you currently Wire bunches continuously get spam endeavors. So I ought to rectangular them a few manner or every other.

If you are talking about using bot to trade I am of the opinion that people should not depend on bot, the bot can serve as an auxiliary in trade. whatever it is even to use bot to trade the person needs some knowledge

One day I will need bots for do alot of thing and the best thing in the bots that they work 24 hours perday so one day I will use bot to make trade more easy .