Demonstrating my talent in the forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Demonstrating my talent in the forum

31 minutes ago, philosophy said:

Of course, the forum is a very useful thing. But still, if you think about it, most of the information is quietly sought through Google. As to me Google is the best information resource, peace 🙂

Google is also a very good friends of us and we can easily search any things in google but to seeing this forum it is a great place for crypto lover to gain knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Thank you for your ideas and opinions written in the post so that it will be useful for other members. You have worked hard so you can write 30 posts per day. Happy Posting.

• +1 2

I also always try to give the best posts and help people in this forum to better understand, maybe I don't get a like reaction to my reply but it's a nice thing when I get a reply from someone else

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I looked around your ID and saw many beautiful new new topics in your ID...
I think you should post better I hope that in the future you will be posting about more exciting new topics....I am requesting you to post more about the  forum, trading and also post the crypto world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/18/2019 at 7:20 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Forum like this helps me to improve my writing skills and also expand my vocabulary. I admit that I am weak in terms of using English as my medium in communication that's why I'm happy to enhance my skills here.

Yes writing posts in this forum is a very good way to increase your knowledge and skills and if those person who have lack of knowledge then i think this forum is very good for him.

• +1 2

We have different reasons why we are here in this forum Some want to earn profit and some are just for learning and earn it by other people's experiences.Everyone can enhance their writing skills in this forum just like mine.I don't come to an idea that I can go with the different topics in this forum but now I can see myself learning everyday and every post read helps me alot.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My question for you is would you feel the same passion for this work if this forum page stops paying you for posting here. If you can proudly say that Yes! You can! Then my buddy we really need the kind of people like you in here!

• +1 2

Glad to hear that, I got to see some of your discussions and it was very well written and well written. Maybe you want to try writing a blog? I think that can hone your skills and of course get additional income maybe from adsense or follow some bounties.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 10:18 AM, Keith700 said:

Over the past month, I have been able to demonstrate my talent as a writer in the Cryptotalk forum by receiving good feedbacks and constructive criticism, I have also been able to share several very frequent ideas that I have been able to put together to discuss with good nature with most of you, I hope to be able to expand a little more so that more people in the forum can know my ideals and posts, and also have been able to inspire me in other posts that I have been able to read and analyze, in addition to all this it is good to give the best writing everywhere to be the most elegant possible!

This is great! I definitely agree with. Having your post reacted by many because it helps them or gives them new knowledge feels good and great that they appreciated your ideas given to them even though if it's not that much information.

• +1 2

On 11/5/2019 at 10:18 AM, Keith700 said:

Over the past month, I have been able to demonstrate my talent as a writer in the Cryptotalk forum by receiving good feedbacks and constructive criticism, I have also been able to share several very frequent ideas that I have been able to put together to discuss with good nature with most of you, I hope to be able to expand a little more so that more people in the forum can know my ideals and posts, and also have been able to inspire me in other posts that I have been able to read and analyze, in addition to all this it is good to give the best writing everywhere to be the most elegant possible!

I see you're a good writer here in cryptotalk. You have a lot of experiences about crypto currencies that can help most of the people here.  I saw it on your profile because i visited it and you have a potential here in cryptotalk. Thanks. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am not good im grammar but my talent is when ive started get interested, i will persue in that thing and i will be better on it which is happening right now in cryptotalk. I am noe good in grammar and construction of sentence invluding comprehend.

• +1 1

Well majority of the community members here are just posting because they just want to earn. for me even if this forum dont pay, i will still share my thoughts and opinions on every topic. the purpose of this forum is to enhance our trading skills and aware us to this new scammers idea. 

• +1 1

You're smart people can give contribution into forum when people like me only can writing. People join because pay per post but if the program gone the forum will look's like cemetery. I think you should share how to get ideas and write it into good post. This knowledge we need to know as basic, not an expert. I'll wait your next post and I hope there's new thing I can learn.

• +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:52 PM, dmnqe07 said:

Well majority of the community members here are just posting because they just want to earn. for me even if this forum dont pay, i will still share my thoughts and opinions on every topic. the purpose of this forum is to enhance our trading skills and aware us to this new scammers idea. 

Yes me will also take interest when the forum will stop the pay per post campaign because this forum is very good and more interesting as compare to other crypto forum.    

• +1 1

This is a good for you mate, just continue your doing as a writer here in this forum, many members here are now gain some knowledge by writing some threads and posts, i hope that you will continue your helping here in this forum, happy posting.

Well, that's great to see lots of members that is talented in writing useful and knowledgeable content that could help and provide answers and information for the other members, and I'm a bit curios base on your caption what if other members could express their talents also aside from writing contents what if bitcoin arts something like that or poem or other things well this will be exciting right?.

• +1 2

Correct my friend i am also doing the same as you making nice constructive and useful posts for others to share together. It's only about 2 weeks that i am here on forum and i see that as time goes by other users slowly keep giving me reactions. This is nice and we need to be' a good family. 

• +1 1

On 11/4/2019 at 10:09 PM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Would you still feel the same way if you were not being paid to post?

I think I know the answer to that, because I've heard similar posts on BCT where members are very frequently in signature campaigns.  They want you to know how well they write because they're looking for 'jobs' that pay for writing, in whatever form they come in.  Usually campaigns or pay for post things like what cryptotalk has.

But anyway, I wish OP the best of luck.  It's definitely not a bad thing to get paid for your writing.

• +1 1

continue if you feel you can make a good post. it will be proven from the amount of reacts that you will get, and the point of content that you create and that you can get, you can definitely become a leaderboard in this forum. surely you can if indeed you feel you are a capable person, I like people who have high optimism.

• +1 1

Yes its a good platform to express your talents in front of thousands of users there is a option of liking and disliking of the posts but it give you courage to be more innovative and to do a lot more for it.

• +1 1

Yes it is very good for your talent to appear as a good writer in this forum, and this is known through the reactions of members on your topic. When writing good posts, you benefit all members, the forum, and even yourself by improving your writing skills.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:23 PM, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Wrong, we are not all here to be paid at all. I agree with you that alot are only here to earn, but not all. I have been here since the 1st week this forum opened and have less than 30 posts.

I agree with you that not everyone who joined this platform are really just after for the payments they will receive through posting. Like in my case, yes receiving payments for posting sounds nice but that is not the biggest reason why I am here. The fact that I can gain more knowledge about crypto world and stuffs is what keeps me visiting here. With this, I no longer need to open a lot of sites about crypto because I can already read some information provided in this forum. Getting paid is just secondary reason for me, too obvious with the post counts I currently have.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Very very happy for you. Really hope one day I can create such topic too. For now, I have a lot to learn. It's very inspiring to see your words. Aww :x 

• +1 1