Boring and fun trading - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Boring and fun trading

I don't spend all my time online trading. I put out a warrant and do other things in parallel. From time to time I go to the trading floor. For me, trading is not boring.

• +2 1

On 3/19/2020 at 4:55 AM, BrolySSJ said:

I think that whether people enjoy or find trading boring it is dependent on them and their potential for earnings. It is general human nature that we tend to to enjoy that which makes us profit and that we tend to find boring that which we don't understand or that we are not making money from. This is just the way humans in general think. Therefore if we take the time to learn trading to learn how to make a profit, i think that many will find it fun as opposed to boring.

At the end of the day, profit is what matters, as you said, successive losses leave people frustrated and sad and this always happens with things like trade and gambling. even if some people try to hide saying that they are having fun, the reality is stamped on these people's faces and all we need to do is ask these people how much profit these people made

• +1 1

The reason why other traders get bored in trading is because of the big lost of money. Because some of them can't control their emotions and they are eager to earn more without planning good strategy to the movement of the graph in a trading platform.

I give all my time to trading and dont fell boring because i love to do that ,specially when you dont lose ,but in general the lose is boring and not fun and if you have many lose in many trade you will feel boring and close all trade and go away to change your mid 

Your right friend, trading is boring when you lost much. But trading is fun when you will won several times and a large amount. It is better to control yourself when you will face both situations so that you can not lose control in your trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

22 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Your right friend, trading is boring when you lost much.

When i started trading, I lost and it was really and truly so boring and led to depression but with the level of experience I am having now, anytime I win, it is so fun and which it to just never end. 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:19 PM, Razan alikac said:

Trading will be very enjoyable when there is a series of successive successes and this will give us more motivation and more enthusiasm for trading.

before doing trading we should learn it because cryptocurrency market is highly fluctuate market if we will start trading without knowledge then there is a high chance of losing our all money so if you are beginner then I will recommend you to do demo trading

If you have enough kbowledge about how to trade well, so trading would be enjoyful for you in my opinion! Unfortunately, many traders these days find that trading is boring.. So we should search for the fun way in trading to be satisfied.

Trading is quite fun and not so boring. But if you have the patience and the ability to do a trading then it will be easier to you. But if you just give up then it will seem like a boring project to you. So i guess that a boring project depends on the features of the project as well as in the interests of the user. So gather the knowledgeof trading and then try to accomplish that. 

For those traders who always got losses from crypto market then trading activities are really boring and lonely feeling for them. But for those who believes that each loss has win lesson for us then try to used different techniques and sites for better results then for you trading become very interesting and beneficial. 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:58 AM, Bitxalt said:

trading will not be boring if we can profit, of course it will be very boring when we are caught in a losing streak, I strongly recommend that novice traders close their laptops, computers, and phones if they experience a losing streak, because at that moment, there is no more enjoy , we will only be dragged down the flow of emotions.

You are correct trading can be boring when we are experiencing some loss and it can be enjoyed when you are making some profits,it's better not to trade when you feel it's boring because you will not concentrate on your trades as a result you might lose your capital balance.

Many people feel bored and frustrated when doing trading and we must always work with pleasure so that we do not feel bored and be able to earn a good profit and not to introduce our emotions into the work so that our work is successful as possible because the trading requires a lot of patience and experience

A successful business needs to insist on making a profit and considering it distinct from all traditional business, because it is necessary to give it the right time for planning, monitoring and the right choice, and then profit. As for boredom from trade, it means loss because you will follow your feelings in the end.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also think that trading is a lifestyle because it changes the trader’s lifestyle a lot and the person who trades changes many of his daily attributes and behavior in order to adapt to the trading life.

• +1 1

If you see that trading is boring other than the field because you do not like it, you will not get anything except that you follow stocks and news and you do not have the value you give to this field. Or other than the way you think about this field. I consider it a profitable field and a top benefit in many ways. I feel joy when I have time to invest and follow the evidence.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me, I do not care about experience or experience, but what I care about in the market is liquidity, the market is boring for me when the liquidity comes out, and the opposite is quite true.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:47 PM, koussai999 said:

I also think that trading is a lifestyle because it changes the trader’s lifestyle a lot and the person who trades changes many of his daily attributes and behavior in order to adapt to the trading life.

Changing life style towards better direction through tradings is only possible when you manage to make some profits otherwise can you imagine what would you do when there are excessive losses due to your wrong market predictions 😊? I think mood of trader depends on so many things like accuracy of his prediction, profit/loss, coin's demands etc. 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:59 AM, Keith700 said:

For many, trading is a daily activity which is dedicated to time, love and determination.
Trading is fun when you have realized that you have spent enough to learn and be a conscious trader of your positions but with a certain level of internal joy !, Now, seeing it in a boring way is not bad since it is subjectivism so much the fun side Like the boring, maintaining your confidentiality is very important because thanks to you and your temperament you can define the way to see the trading and define yourself over the years as a type of trader with its proper proper style.

I think trading is fun when we make a good profit, and boring when the market is not good. I think they are both part of the trade that we have to live, trading will be fun if we are grateful, thankfully boring trading will be fun.

We were taught that if you want to learn something very badly, you need to love first, I am a new trader and still learning about the basics, I am interested in day trading and short tradings in general, I think those are more fun.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

When the market is calm the market is very boring.
For fun, you need a volatile market, but ideally without direction between 2 price zones to make a maximum of purchases and sales.
However, too much trading causes what is called overtrading (trading overdose).

Trading is of course a fun thing to do however it can also be very intimidating at the same time depending on the amount that is being traded. If a trade involves 1 bitcoin then that is already a lot of money and I would get very nervous if I was dealing with such sums. So yes it can be fun but also very stressful at the same time for me at least.

Sometimes we lose a lot of money in fun trading because of overtrading.
And sometimes we earn a lot of money in boring trading because the market is calmer but because a cryptocurrency remains in a narrow range (trading range).
A good example of boring trading is usdt against the USD. It works great but there is absolutely no fun.

I have a rule - 10 percent for fun, the rest - cold-blooded scalping. And it does not give in to the excitement when you have really large sums. You're having fun on that 10 percent. So I was able to save my money many times. 

For many it becomes boring and monotonous, when they are in a bad patch, when all those negative emotions come together, even the greed that drives them to keep going and they end up losing more, for this we need to know when to stop and control our emotions