Yobit trading! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Yobit trading!

I recently noticed how much I was researching in the Yobit market, at least curious movements with the following "SCAM" coins, because in a matter of minutes several purchase orders were being fired and all of them in the same value, ie the currency called me to attention because it was with a high of 200% so I went to take a look, and was curious, because they were almost instantaneous order of the same value, ie all being executed in a short time, this is normal, or is just a manipulation triggered by bots? I confess I was even curious to trade the token, but that was yesterday, today when I went to see the movement of the currency was the same, several orders only down, and of equal value, so I think it could be a manipulation to move the price, I don't know, because we know that there is this kind of action in the trading market, someone more experienced could give me an explanation for these kinds of movements. Anyone who wants to take a look at Yobit, the name of the currency is SCAM, for BTC, there you will see what I am sharing here. Hugs!!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

I am not dealing with currencies that are not in the market cap permanently because it made me lose a lot of money and has no clear strategy is going on or analysis you can work with

• +4 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I bought several currencies from the yobit platform and they have dropped their price by 80% which means I am losing almost all my money so I think it's a scam

YOBIT is an excellent platform, but it has some disadvantages, the most important of which is the addition of unknown currencies rise quickly and then die and come down

THINK POSITIVE

47 minutes ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

This quite serious mate, and I think we should find some facts about it. Moreover the site itself has a strong support once we encountered such problems during trading, and as a trader of yobit which I've been holding some btc in their I am vigilant on that point of serious issuess. I knew that there were scam coins at their end, but I am careful not to buy some of those, because I am buying the most reliable one and not those who haven't reach the good popularity as well.

So, I was curious, because a currency that increases 200% in a short period certainly catches our attention, but I soon noticed this constancy in the value of orders executed, all with the same value and intervals of seconds, I thought, this does not it may be real, in fact it was not, for the currency has now fallen by half, and is at a slow pace. So we must beware of these unusual variations in the orders made.

3 hours ago, lacusc62 said:

Do you mean "Scam" Coin that had the same order (2500-6999) yesterday? If yes, maybe you got into the Pump & Dump group trap. You can see them filling out another sell order when the sell order is almost gone (3-5 Satoshi) And the scheme is often found, you have to be careful and don't get trapped!

Friend, very enlightening this your information, maybe this is exactly the information I sought to understand this movement in the currency market, because after this your explanation I see no other reason than this. Thanks

1 hour ago, lacusc62 said:

I hope you can be careful next, Pump & Dump is indeed profitable if you get into the right timing but if you are late I make sure there is only loss. Indications that it's Pump & Dump can you see as I said before, Buy orders are always long with intervals of only a few seconds / minutes. Be careful!

I hardly invest in currencies that are not known or that I do not have information about your project, so I did not invest nor intend to invest, I was just curious to know about these strange trading moves. Thanks for the tip.

yes one of yobit desadvatage is manipulation , there is a lote of whales  and bots there manipulate the altcoins price , i suggest you to not entre yobit pumps dude 

28 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

yes one of yobit desadvatage is manipulation , there is a lote of whales  and bots there manipulate the altcoins price , i suggest you to not entre yobit pumps dude 

Thank you my friend, surely I will not get into this pump, because I already have with me a philosophy of never investing in something I do not know or do not know what it is, and in Yobit there are many unknown currencies, I find it very risky. Thanks again.

8 hours ago, spyaquino said:

Thank you my friend, surely I will not get into this pump, because I already have with me a philosophy of never investing in something I do not know or do not know what it is, and in Yobit there are many unknown currencies, I find it very risky. Thanks again.

yes this is there traps , they buy the low volume coins  with  bots to pump it and when noob traders noticed that they buy but unfortanlly the coin dump on them 

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yes this is there traps , they buy the low volume coins  with  bots to pump it and when noob traders noticed that they buy but unfortanlly the coin dump on them 

I realized this, because in less than 24 hours the currency went up 200% and in less than 24 hours down to over 200%, I think that would not be right, so I do not invest in currencies with unusual movements, because I realized that a trap to promote currency movement in the exchange or the market itself.

20 hours ago, Sindo said:

to be honest we always say this porum.  on the exchange yobit lots of coin pump and dump.  so it's not a coin scam.  You have to be able to differentiate between coin scam and coin dupm and pump.  so if you want to trade on yobit you have to be smart, don't just buy coins.

Yes, I did not think it was a scam, I just found the movement strange, so I thought it was a pump to make the currency gain market turn, I know it is a movement that is very common, but I was curious, because I confess We have never seen this kind of move before in trading, and "SCAM" is the name of the same currency that is listed on Yobit.

4 minutes ago, Sindo said:

ok  I thought you said there were a lot of coin scams there.  for a coin called a scam there is very bleak price.  so just be careful if you want to buy it.

I realized that..but my concern was with the movement itself. Because I know that in Yobit the thing is serious, she would not expose her reputation by listing a fraud .. I just found curious the movement of negotiations in this currency .. But thanks to the massive participation here in the forum post, I took my doubts. Thanks.

• +5 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:27 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I am not dealing with currencies that are not in the market cap permanently because it made me lose a lot of money and has no clear strategy is going on or analysis you can work with

coins that are not on coinmarketcap, are the worst of cryptocurrency, don't get involve with them in any way, investing in these project is very risky, coinmarketcap vets project before adding it.

1 hour ago, spyaquino said:

I realized this, because in less than 24 hours the currency went up 200% and in less than 24 hours down to over 200%, I think that would not be right, so I do not invest in currencies with unusual movements, because I realized that a trap to promote currency movement in the exchange or the market itself.

Yes, I did not think it was a scam, I just found the movement strange, so I thought it was a pump to make the currency gain market turn, I know it is a movement that is very common, but I was curious, because I confess We have never seen this kind of move before in trading, and "SCAM" is the name of the same currency that is listed on Yobit.

yes exactly , i see many members complaining in the exchange chats , but i dont know why yobit dont stoped those bots , i think its a matter of fees 

3 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

yes exactly , i see many members complaining in the exchange chats , but i dont know why yobit dont stoped those bots , i think its a matter of fees 

Probably yes, even for the sake of moving the market, because we know that these small coins, they need a stir to move the market and these dumps are probably made for this, I see no intention other than that.

It is very interesting to try to trading yobit, because yobit has very good potential, I believe that yobit will not disappoint those who trade so I will try to trading later if I have a lot of capital

Yobit is great exchanger cyptocurency for beginner. You can start trading with a little coin you have. Just collect a little coin from faucet and withdraw to yobit. now you can trade with small balance.

Mainly I trade in yobit only for that coins which are listed in cmc. I also trade other coins but I think the cmc listed coins are very much profitable.

We always talk about scams coins at yobit, but we do not look at the facts they are not scams just low volume coins on which selling is not easy.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:30 PM, wilbertson said:

You have to be carefully in yobit trading because there have traders who dealing with dump and pump coins and tokens.

Yes that is true and I do not blame Yobit. Yobit provides our needs with exchanhes, the problem is only how we can choose which coins are safe to buy and which are not.

There are a lot of these fraudulent coins that have no value and take a few minutes pumping, and then back to the abyss. Unfortunately, I saw a lot of them and fell into some of them. So you must be very careful.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:28 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I bought several currencies from the yobit platform and they have dropped their price by 80% which means I am losing almost all my money so I think it's a scam

In yobit you will get good profit but you need to wait the market bull because on just yobit all the coins value is not down in all the crypto market all the coins value is going down and we make good profit if we safe our coins for the bull.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/5/2019 at 8:27 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I just trading in crypto market on the BTC becasue BTC pair movement is so much fast and good and we can make good money in the market through trading becasue trading is the basic thing to make huge profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/4/2019 at 8:08 PM, spyaquino said:

I recently noticed how much I was researching in the Yobit market, at least curious movements with the following "SCAM" coins, because in a matter of minutes several purchase orders were being fired and all of them in the same value, ie the currency called me to attention because it was with a high of 200% so I went to take a look, and was curious, because they were almost instantaneous order of the same value, ie all being executed in a short time, this is normal, or is just a manipulation triggered by bots? I confess I was even curious to trade the token, but that was yesterday, today when I went to see the movement of the currency was the same, several orders only down, and of equal value, so I think it could be a manipulation to move the price, I don't know, because we know that there is this kind of action in the trading market, someone more experienced could give me an explanation for these kinds of movements. Anyone who wants to take a look at Yobit, the name of the currency is SCAM, for BTC, there you will see what I am sharing here. Hugs!!

I searched for it and it seems like a dead currency. Unfortunately there are such currencies on Yobit and we must be careful not to buy them and fall into the trap of losing our money.

Well I'm still loyal in Yobit and I do weekly trading in this platform, well it's true that some of the coins in Yobit is judt scam but overall trading with yobit is good, it's just that you must know what you're doing. 

Oh, I do not have the problem of fraud with yobit transactions, I find yobit quite good and also safe, sorry to you. I think investing in large and popular currencies is less risky

• +5 1