Do you know?? Apparently Crypto Holders in Indonesia are More Than Shareholders. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
LopeSitu

Do you know?? Apparently Crypto Holders in Indonesia are More Than Shareholders.

According to Sources I Got
Data from December 2018 shows that there are 851,662 Indonesian investors who have stock assets.
While data from Indodax there are already 4 million Indonesians who have Cryptocurrency Assets 
such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tezos and others. Of course this data is very surprising 
because the Indonesian stock market which has stood for decades 
can be contested by cryptocurrency which only appeared in recent years.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, LopeSitu said:

Data from December 2018 shows that there are 851,662 Indonesian investors who have stock assets.
While data from Indodax there are already 4 million Indonesians who have Cryptocurrency Assets 
such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tezos and others. Of course this data is very surprising 

This is quite interesting. I expect that this is going to be quite common, because crypto gives you control over your own investment, unlike stock markets, where you usually have to go through a broker or financial manager and only really get a monthly statement.

• Useful or interesting 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Well, because basically Indonesian people are easily curious it's not weird because I'm like that too, lol. Compared to the total population of our country at this time maybe only about 1% -3% who hold crypto, this is certainly a good increase and our society (Indonesia) is aware that crypto has very good potential in the future.

• +2 1

There are fewer stock investors but they are mostly people who are successful entrepreneurs or understand about investment and users of cryptocurrency are increasing rapidly in Indonesia because most are young people who are looking for income on the internet. They followed the airdrop and bounty so that they reached the indodax exchange for withdrawals and trading

It's very cool that the idonesian guys started investing in cryptocurrencies, because it's really a good thing, I'm even surprised by the fact that even people from Europe did not think to do so, because it's quite easy to buy a cryptocurrency and wait until it grows.

Indeed, these are big numbers and a big victory for cryptocurrencies that haven't been long since they appeared on stock exchanges that are out of date. This is an indication of the extent of Indonesia's interest in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, the population of Indonesia is among the highest and now we see a lot of Indonesian people's interest in cryptorency. there are a lot of investments and they are very happy in crypto.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:21 AM, LopeSitu said:

This is great information and it is only proof that cryptocurrency is growing around the world this means crypto had a really bright future in the coming more years.

On 11/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, LopeSitu said:

This is indeed very interesting information and really amazing to know that crypto currencies investor are more than stock investors. This is a remarkable achievement of crypto currencies. 

Hello my friend
I predict that number 4 million have Cryptocurrency assets
Because Asia may be the first in the field of encryption after China and Japan
And I think there are over 200 million people who have Cryptocurrency assets

This is going to be a very good point in the world of cryptocurrency, and I think one of the reasons is that the people of Indonesia are slowly starting to invest more in cryptocurrency, and that has led to a lot more user cryptocurrencyConsidering the direction, it can be seen that the investment in the cryptocurrency market is very good and there is a lot of loss, and there is bitcoin

• +1 1

This is very unusual for Indonesia. Cryptocurrency assets exceed Indonesian stock assets and this is very good because Crypto grows faster than stocks. Crypto assets can quickly overtake Indonesian stock assets.

I think because getting crypto is easier than stock. So it's not surprising that there are more crypto holders than shareholders. This is certainly good news because it's a sign that cryptocurrency in Indonesia is gaining in popularity👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I don't really have an idea about what's with the indonesian crypto traders or holders. Your information is really good especially for people who is not updated about that kind of news or happenings and also that number of people is really surprising because unlike here in our country it won't hit around a million I think.

That is actually a good news to be heard, they trust in cryptocurrencies more than the companies in the country

i think as always those people will keep holding crypto as they know its use cases and its future and i would love to see this happening in other countries as well.

It was not known to me that Indonesia's crypto holders are more than shareholders but if this is true then investing in crypto is much better and the economy of the country will grow.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:21 PM, LopeSitu said:

I think Indonesian people's beleive in crypto and they know about crypto what can it do in future. But i didn’t know about it.   

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

This means that Indonesia is very popular around cryptocurrencies and has received a lot of attention, and the matter is increasing every period

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/4/2019 at 11:21 PM, LopeSitu said:

Recently i read an article about Indonessia that crypto are legal to the country. And they can store crypto in their wallet. Also Indonessia is an important country for crypto world. Because there are huge users of crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This statistics shows that crypto market is more profitable for investors and it will soon attract most people who have bought shares in stockmarket. I think trading crypto is easier than stock and the real difference is that any company share you buy in stocks market is totally centralized and is controlled by a company but crypto coins are exactly the opposite. Predicting the value of stock shares is also more difficult because we can't know in advance how the managers of a company will decide about their shares.

• +1 1

Well, the number of investors in cryptocurrencies in this country is not small and they seem to trust bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but the cryptocurrency market needs to spread among people more than that. There are statistics that say that the number of people inside the crypto world is less than 100 million people.

Indonesia is the 5th largest populated nation in the world, and it has a lot of youth, that is energetic and excited with new technologies, so I think that it is a correct valuation that most of them are already involved in cryptocurrencies. I hope that this will be a catalyst factor to learn and understand more on the techonology and hopefully the governments of this nation will promote with financial assistance cryptocurrencies, along with blockchain projects.

I think now every day the cryptocurrency take his place in many countries and considered the most important asset than any others things.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don’t understand that many investors from Indonesia hold and just keep bitcoin? They get a percentage for this, that they keep a coin in their cryptocurrency wallets.