Using secondary mails - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using secondary mails

Yeah I agree with you, don't ever use you personal email in registering in a site like this forum because hackers can use it to hack you account since they already know your personal information, always remember that even it is a small info like your name only they can still use it to their wrong doings. I would suggest that you should make a email not that has no any of you personal information there.

On 11/4/2019 at 5:37 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I don't use these messages because their notifications bother me every minute
So I put alerts for certain currencies in the telegram and when I enter I find what's new

Telegram is the best source of information and i also use the telegram and i get info through that. Now almost the crypto market run on the telegram and almost all the projects which i join they need to join the telegram group and channels of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Yeah I agree with you, don't ever use you personal email in registering in a site like this forum because hackers can use it to hack you account since they already know your personal information, always remember that even it is a small info like your name only they can still use it to their wrong doings. I would suggest that you should make a email not that has no any of you personal information there.

@Cryptic well i am using this cryptotalk in my second account not in personal because I have make account for this forum separate that j received notification there isn't anything more only connected with cryptotalk so yes it is good to know we have to use separate account for different sites..

It is good to do that for safety reasons. There are more you have to do though as the spam and the phising emails will keep coming to your secondary email too, so don't forget to move the spam into the spam folder and don't even open them or click the links they have.

• +3 1

18 hours ago, BraveHeart01 said:

Instead  of using new email for each new site you should have one personal and one professional email adress so use the professional email for all of the sites.

Maybe not having the same email for all your exchanges will be better but if you do that then always use 2fa too and put a very difficult password as easy passwords are easy to brute force.

• +2 1

I have a lot of emails for different purposes, some are for my main work, some are for cryptocurrencies and etc. It's very comfortable to use different emails, because work becomes more structured and easier for understanding

Firstly, the accounts that we register with in the various platforms must be different, and also the accounts that we use for the purposes of research and exploration on the Internet must be different As no one knows which sites might be scam or contain software to steal information Therefore, multiple accounts are a matter that adds a kind of security in case one of them is hacked.

• +1 1

If hackers attack on the wallet that is linked to the primary email after mobile than the private data will also not be secure. Using secondary email keeps the private data safe.

The use of another email is considered successful anonymity for us from hackers or thieves One of the most important things in this wide open world is not to share and hide our information, as it is the way to steal us simply, and also we must diversify the emails and passwords used by us on the platforms and sites that we use, and they should not be the same.

Failure to standardize e-mails in all platforms where registration is made, and also changing passwords is very necessary to avoid piracy and fraud, as well as the use of emails different from the e-mails we use for work is an important matter as we are often in a search or perusal process and enter links containing malware to steal information and thus use Various e-mails are a kind of protection for us

• +2 1

On 11/4/2019 at 3:27 AM, Keith700 said:

Using secondary mails is the best way to display all kinds of personal information that involves or endangers your cryptocurrencies, it will always be essential that if you register on a site of quality or not, use a secondary and new email that does not It involves nothing of your data or resembles or halfway through your mails of constant use.
It usually happens a lot that whenever you use personal mails on Bountys pages or even in Icos, then you are the target of a lot of spam or junk mail that only incites you to get into scam projects or just try to throw you keyloggers or hijacks to steal private keys or information sensitive that puts at risk the integrity of your money.
Be smart and always step forward, use a secondary email to avoid a bad afternoon.

Hello friend, your publication is very useful, it is true that you have to use different emails and passwords in those sites of which you do not have a secure reference of them, many of the scammers use false pages to obtain emails and passwords that are used in pages of investment or exchange, be prudent and do not give away your assets...

It is really good to use a second e-mail, this also helps to increase security. There are many safety methods that we can use, such as 2FA. We must always protect our personal information and not share it with anyone.

Secondary e-mail is very necessary in terms of account security. Just as your accounts can be secured by confirming with a text message reaching your private number, secondary e-mail can also be used to confirm the identity of the person trying to access your account.

I think it is necessary to do like this if you are really looking to increase your knowledge and ability on cryptocurrencies, then you need to use all means that inform you about the latest news of cryptocurrencies, so I will activate a service and follow currency news via Telegram

I fully support what you say. We must have several email accounts and we must prioritize their use, there are the emails that we use personally and the emails to use regarding work, another for use in a serious cryptocurrency platform and finally the one that we can use for rewards programs which generally end up being scam. We must always protect our data and increase our security.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

That's right, we have to try to have other emails in order to use them in our daily life, as well as to have emails for work or university, since this way we can work more efficiently in the place where we are working, also knowing that we have to protect our important emails with 2FA.

In my case, if I have different emails depending on my needs, I try to separate them according to importance and I have them for my personal use, work, faucets and exchanges to try to maintain a certain privacy.
I appreciate your suggestions and newbies should apply these tips that you give us.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This is very important for our security if we use our main email address in all platforms. It is very dangerous because if one email address is hack we will lose all accounts we must use different email for different platform. If one email is hacked then we our other account are safe 

• +1 1

My friend you said absolutely right the secondary e-mail is very important to share your personal information like you use your information on the crypto form that it is very useful for you to express your information

the best thing to stay away from the scams and unwanted emails you should use all the different emails in different places or use one business mail for all of them.

Yeah, we all should do this. Never use your main email on every website. There is too much risk in it. Try to use secondary mail. You will not get spam mail in your email if you do that. 

Yes, it is good to have alternative things. I always have a secondary order in order to work. I have many Google accounts, one is personal only and the rest is for work. Likewise, WhatsApp or Al-Tajram is like this.

• +1 1

Yes I keep out my wallets and important sites Linked email out of otger sites. I always use temporary mail at doing other things which can cause harm to my things. Also it helps me to avoid spam eamil hacking etc.So its necessary to use secondary mail in crypto filed.

• +1 1

Security should always be our main priority for safe and better participation. Any giving is a best site and at the same time an enemy sites. Scammers plays tricks that are beyond reasonable doubts sometimes. Prevention is better than cure. Take necessary steps, proactive measures to hid your personal details and avoid automatic online password save in your official email it's their first target.

• +2 1

I always use a second email for many things. I like the following email service because it is private, no kyc, located in Switzerland, doesnt store log in info, among other privacy features. The only problem I have found, is that some web sites doesnt allow you to sign up using this email provider.

FakeBook allows you to make new accounts using this email provider.

https://protonmail.com/

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png