Are 5 € transaction fee per exchange reasonable? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
directBit

Are 5 € transaction fee per exchange reasonable?

First I need to praise you for being very clever, your ideas and plans are very affordable. you may adjust the decrease transaction fee in my opinion. I think the € 5 transaction price is a bit high. because someone will choose to alternate less.

I think is good to fix the price for withdrawal but for trading I m not sure if is a good idea, because if we want to exchange just 15 or 7 USD we pay 5  hmmm is not good, and I think all website exchange they use percentage more profitable for them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/4/2019 at 1:30 AM, directBit said:

We run a small bitcoin exchange-platform where you can buy bitcoins: directbit.org

Currently we give the cheapest btc price our algorithm can find, directly to the customer and only charge a fixed transfer fee of 5€ ( ~5.50$ ) per exchange.

Therefore, we would like to know what you find better:
A fixed or percentage fee per exchange?

Fixed fees are better for great investments while, percentage fee is better for smaller btc amounts.
Whats your opinion? 🤔

That's great hoping to have a clear look on the exchange you have shared and I like percentage fee over fixed ones when doing small transactions but fixed fees is good when you carry out large exchanges as you said.

I think this is a large amount of fees that some people cannot afford and for this reason you should reduce the fees in order for the success of your exchanger platform and it gets very popular

Life is great and enjoy it

In my own opinion, I will advice the use of percentage fee per exchange as most exchange platform do. Using fixed fee will drive away large amount of prospective customers trying to trade a few coins. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

in my opinion percentage per exchange will be good because if you keep amount fixed on your exchange then many people won't come because some people wants to do exchange with low money like $5-$10 $20 etc.and if you do percentage per exchange then you will earn good money as well

The high rates do not depend on the exchange only, it also depends on the type of currency that we are withdrawing, you know that bitcoin has a high network commission, due to its high capitalization, that is why it is advisable to take out the coins in litecoin.

If your transaction fee is £5 only for big amount of btc too then it's really good but i am willing to know that is this fee for exchanging or for buying btc. If exchanging btc cost £5.5 i think it's higher for those who exchange in small amounts.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't think a fixed rate will be preferable for everyone, it is better we should work with Percentage because those traders with lower worth of bitcoin will be cheated. So let do justice to it

A fixed fee will indeed help your business with institutional investors. Still 5 euro might not be considered much for retail as well. When investing this amount is not actually too much. I think will be fine as long as you keep builting your reputation you will have no problems.

I think that there should be a fixed amount for all users since with large investments people can lose a lot of money on such a large fee and decide to go to another exchange.

This is not bad because sometimes we may have large amounts for withdraw and it can cost large fee if there is no a fixed amount of fee. But this will be a little difficult for those who will withdraw small amount.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That is an amazing offer. But maybe you should clarify more about the features and options. The newbie cannot understand the purposes by reading only few info. So make sure you share it all. By the way it is quite good and awesome to use a exchange of your own. But the fee is not good for the low amount traders i guess. Because they will have nothing. 

Any exchange have the same amount to withdraw her coin because they dnt want to get them out specially for bitcoin and ethereum because they need more volume for his market ,that's why they have that 

You cannot set fixed fees for all investment amounts because 5 euros will be a large amount for small investments. For this I suggest that you put a percentage, for example, 2% for any amount and then your options will become good

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think percentage per exchange will be much better.Because 5.50$ is really big amount for the small trader.They are trying to make some profit with there little capital.Now if there is a charge of 5.5$ in every exchange,they can't make any profit.So i think there should a percentage of charge.

It is not reasonable at all the want to do €5 transactions fee, this is so application to bitcoin, that is why I can not always use bitcoin for making transactions. I prefer altcoins and litecoin is my most used. 

everything depends if you are going to make a withdrawal of high amounts 5 euros is reasonable but if you are going to make withdrawals of low amounts then it is a high commission and you would have to look for other options

Edited by eduardo767

This is a reasonable fee bro taking in count nowadays gas fee was upper than 20€. So its dependes of esch exchange. I think best option is p2p exchanges with a lot lf pais for direct change you save 1 fee.. many peple will say this fee its so high but its worng

para hacer una transaccion a otra plataforma prefiero hacerla con otra moneda por ejemplo xrp.solo pagas centavos de comision

That depends on the amount to handle. And also the value of the Euro or Dollar depending on the country. For example, in my country 5 dollars can be very significant.

• +5 1

On 11/3/2019 at 8:30 PM, directBit said:

We run a small bitcoin exchange-platform where you can buy bitcoins: directbit.org

Currently we give the cheapest btc price our algorithm can find, directly to the customer and only charge a fixed transfer fee of 5€ ( ~5.50$ ) per exchange.

Therefore, we would like to know what you find better:
A fixed or percentage fee per exchange?

Fixed fees are better for great investments while, percentage fee is better for smaller btc amounts.
Whats your opinion? 🤔

It seems to me that the rate is very high, it is rare that it is very expensive, in many exchangers it does not usually exceed 2 usd

which amount would you now consider as those for invest and those which are small percentage fee for smaller btc amounts. Is actually good, but the actual thing there is