India on Cryptocurreny Ban!! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

India on Cryptocurreny Ban!!

On 2/22/2020 at 10:13 AM, Jakir Khan said:

I do not know if India has banned cryptocurrency. If India prohibits cryptocurrency, it is sad for us.

no India does not banned cryptocurrency these days more than 5 cryptocurrency exchange available you can buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency all the payment method available like paytm upi amazon pay etc.

So far, there is no country that has officially announced acceptance of digital currencies and I believe that India, like other countries, will prohibit encryption, but in the future these countries will accept encryption and the use of digital currencies.

Since joined on the forum l hear that India banned on cryptocurrency. But l have read also one news, where it was written that India has lifted the ban on cryptocurrency, is it wrong? 

I heard that India was regulate cryptocurrency , and i heard also that is start creating  a coin , and this is a good step , because is make developing and encourage the other countries to use cryptocurrency , and this is good for us , because we will se many people start to investing in cryptocurrency , and this is great.

Crypto in India is not clear, how can a country ban crypto currencies and there’s a lot of Indian projects, and I also heard that they will launch their coin? I’m very confused!

I don't think the indian government will ban the use of cryptocurrency in his country because crypto has been of good help to their economy and has also created job directly and indirectly to some its Citi. I guess what they will do is just regulate the flow of cryptocurrency that's all.

As we all are aware about the fact that India's Court has removed Ban from the cryptocurrency. We see this as a positive impact of this decision for Indians as well as for the Crypto world. So this is a sign that now country started accepting Crypto In future we can predict that more good news will come from other countries. 

• +2 1

On 5/22/2020 at 9:00 AM, Imran01234 said:

The people were not allowed to use it because the government did not want to support it. I don't think India has actually banned Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, they can't manipulate it or charge for it

I have heard before that the Indian government has banned bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in India, governments love control and centralization and these coins are giving people freedom and are out of control so governments don't like bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

These countries who they are against biycoin abd cryptocurrencies don't want to depend on decentralized cryptocurrency.. But they want to create their own offiacial centralized cryptocurrencies.. And they may be better for their economy.

On 12/14/2019 at 2:53 PM, nykas said:

There are a lot of discussions about it. I hope that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become legal in India and other countries, it will be an amazing boost for crypto market 

I also hope that because it will increase the number of people trading in the cryptocurrency and this will increase its price.

• +2 1

It is a very wrong thing for governments to attack and stand up against cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies can harm their interests.
Countries must re-prioritize and accept cryptocurrencies in order not to lose much in the future

I think there is possibility to unban cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency can develop the country by various thing like digitally, economically with tax but there are also negative impact like decrease the rate fiat currency and increase in the illegal trade. It will take time but sure india gonna unban cryptocurrency.

India is one of those countries which have some researches in cryptocurrency sphere and it`s more likely that India will launch own cryptocurrency than government will ban cryptocurrency 

• +1 1

I do not think that India will ban the cryptocurrencies and if it does this ban you will not be able to achieve anything because all workers in this field will continue to work and trade because the cryptocurrency is an unstable currency and no one can track it

Few months back India unban crypto currency mate present Indian crypto users use crypto currency freedomly, and so many Indian crypto exchange also restarts their their operations, like wazirex India's leading crypto exchange collaboration with binance  and start trading in India.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

crypto currencies are not banned anymore in India they are legal, they realized it's inevitable so instead of banning it they are trying to adapt to it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Is this news true or? That is why some of them says that cryptocurrencies has banned in India, but there is also such news, like it is not banned in this country. 

On 11/3/2019 at 3:02 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Will India Ban cryptocurreny or Regulate cryptocurreny soon??

I don't think India will ban cryptocurrency. Even no country have the power to ban crypto. But they can make illegal it. After a long time of research about crypto India announce crypto as legal on India. Now anyone from India can easily use crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think this is very bad news! After all, in India and Asia itself, a fairly large percentage of investors and users of cryptocurrency. This is sad, but I think that this ban will be lifted soon, and it will not be so critical! Expect...

• +1 1

I have listened many of the news. Some news are saying that india has banned Crypto currencies and some are saying didn't ban.

It is still banned in India but it is not banned at all so that we cannot exchange it. Many people are investing in crypto in India and because of this the value and demand of crypto has increased for some time. Earlier, the Supreme Court of India had lifted the ban on crypto exchanges. And there are still many exchange companies operating in India and the number one company is Zebpay.

• +1 1

India will regulate and it will be very good news as they don't plan to ban but to create a legal term for cryptocurencies to flourish in the country and to create blockchain and crypto projects that will add hundreds of thousands of hi-tech jobs in the country.

• +2 1

I really hope that India doesn't ban cryptocurrency. There is need for logic to prevail as cryptocurrency is technology and it will only look like banning cars or banning computers. It is similar to that. I think that the Indian government should decide based on logic and facts and be rational about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/4/2020 at 12:16 PM, Magnom said:

These countries who they are against biycoin abd cryptocurrencies don't want to depend on decentralized cryptocurrency.. But they want to create their own offiacial centralized cryptocurrencies.. And they may be better for their economy.

They know that decentralized coins can not be controlled nor stopped and that is bad for them, so creating their own coins that are centralized is just a solution for the problem bitcoin and other centralized coins have brought to them.

Nothing can be said about the regulation of cryptocurrency in India but I don't think they are going to ban it. It will keep on working at its current status which is legal but not regulated.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day