In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

I will go to the bitcoin and yobit. They are the large cryptocurrency and also gives a large payment for the people who exchanges with.

• +3 1

of course i will accept bitcoin but this will happend only if the gouvernemnt set bitcoin as a payment methode , we still waiting for that to happend 

• +1 1

For transactions between countries using cryptocurrency, I prefer to use altcoin which has multiple security features such as monero or also I like altcoin which has low costs such as doge and dgb

I think that most likely in dollars, to the dollar something happened, such as a sharp fall, I do not know what should happen, most likely it is the most stable currency in Fiat.

The currency I would like to receive payments from other contries is USD. USD's value is stable and here in our country when you exchange it, it has a greater value that's why many countries go here because when you pay the stores it was cheap because their money has a great value than here so for me is USD

I don't Use bitcoin for recieving any payment but i love it most. I personally use litecoin for every transection because it is really very fast and costs low fees.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/2/2019 at 7:33 AM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

Unfortunately in my own country, the number of businesses that accept payment with crypto money is very low. Although we follow the technology a little behind due to being a small island country, many technological innovations are realized in a very short time. If I had a service company, I would accept payment with crypto money and I could offer extra discounts to those who pay with this payment method. If I were a business owner who accepted payment with crypto money, I would probably accept payments with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Waves and BNB. In my country, there are 2 crypto money buying and selling offices here. For this reason, it is quite easy to switch to cash or sell our existing crypto money.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

I think bitcoin is the best option to receive payments from other countries which can use worldwide and it's secure where no need for any third party.

Obviously bitcoin is the best option to receive payments from other countries which already use worldwide where you can get anonymity for our transition which is secure and easy to use.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:34 PM, Great Commander said:

Most of the time, bitcoin is the crypto coin accepted for transactions. I use bitcoin to buy airtime balance and credits for my games. My ethereum balance is not enough so I usually use bitcoin as my primary method of payment for all sites. 

Yes, My primary also is bitcoin used in faster transaction buying selling in trading Cryptocurrency. I'll always use Bitcoin because cryptotalk gave me Bitcoins everytime i post in cryptotalk it will go to yobit all my bitcoins and i will earn a lot of Bitcoins everytime i have a useful post.

How can I spend bitcoin, usually I spend my bitcoin by transacting for purchases of balances or tokens and many others that I can do other transactions with this bitcoin.

Edited by Herol

I would definitely prefer to receive payment in trx or dgb because those two are very fast in payments and they have edge over other payment systems because they provide speed and also privacy. 

Just now, Naga said:

I would definitely prefer to receive payment in trx or dgb because those two are very fast in payments and they have edge over other payment systems because they provide speed and also privacy. 

And according to me i would prefer to receive my payment in bitcoin because nowadays the bitcoin price have alot of chances that it will cross 15000 to 20,000 dollar so my payment would be going to more high.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

14 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

And according to me i would prefer to receive my payment in bitcoin because nowadays the bitcoin price have alot of chances that it will cross 15000 to 20,000 dollar so my payment would be going to more high.

Its not about how high the coin will go its more about speed and bitcoin transactions take over 10 min while trx take less than 1 min. I can also receive my payment in trx and turn it into bitcoin and it would cost less in terms of fees.

Obviously I would like to prefer bitcoin if I use banking system then I have pay fee to withdraw those money & they will able to monitoring in my asset but if I use bitcoin then I don't have to give any extra fee & no one will never know about my asset.

I prefer BTC like everyone else because here in my country it is the most known coin and also in the offers of sale or purchase we use a lot. receive a payment in Btc will be welcome!

I prefer to accept my payments through bitcoin and ethereum but I mostly prefer bitcoin. Receiving payment in cryptocurrency has an advantage over fiat currency because when you receive BTC or ETH in your wallet, its value may rise some time later but fiat currency is a fixed and stable amount of money which doesn't rise or fall no matter how long you keep it in your account. It is not easy to spend cryptocurrency in my country since there is no shop who accepts cryptocurrency and no organization to offer services by crypto payment system but there is no problem for me because I exchange my BTC or ETH to digital fiat currency with online exchangers and spend it easily.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Gram would suit me well - a famous worldwide coin, I love it's idea and enjoy its wallet design. And I do respect it's creator - Durov for the things he did. He really will make a nice project

On 11/2/2019 at 6:19 PM, Ele said:

Everyone has it own taste for altcoin. I prefer to have ethereum, bitcoin, trx and ripple, they are best for me because I knew this are long term coins with positive mission.

There is a truth in your thinking that everyone has their own tastes because in everything they want there must be something different and there are people who have something in common to use as a means of payment.

I prefer to use bitcoin, TRX because that is the best thing for me to use payment.

of course USD. the largest currency in the world is the most expensive price holder for now. all countries make this currency as a benchmark for the price of their money. even from the beginning until now USD was used to be the exchange rate for all cryptos.

I prefer receiving bitcoin or ripple, because as of now those coins are the only coins I am currently using for transactions and holding to gain some profits if the bull run come. Also, I prefer ripple because of it's low transaction fee so both of us can benefit from it. 

Edited by suzuya
Typographical Error

As of now, we are still using fiat currency in my country because there are many people that are not popular with cryptocurrencies and i think cryptocurrency is not totally accepted by the our government but there are people using crypto as a payment like the shops that re accepting crypto.

I perfer to receive payment with litecoin or dogecoin, because they has only little fees. So you can save your fees. Bitcoin has very high fee, so don't use bitcoin for receive payment.

I prefer Bitcoin because it is a very popular currency worldwide and the value of Bitcoin is a high. It is easy to find a transaction and safe if Bitcoin is the currency you choose.