Suggestion: Show A Few More Topics Under Each - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Suggestion: Show A Few More Topics Under Each

I agree with you According to what you say about displaying topics under each major topic, this will help in browsing the site quickly Show more information For gentlemen users Thank you my friend

I agree with you, there are many good topics that were buried because of the small number of comments or views. On the other hand, there are frequent topics that are frequently talked over the list on the first page.

Maybe I am wrong so later I will check it whether I am right or not but as a know we can check the related topics after giving our comments in  lower section there are more related topics are present we can easily go through them to to get some more new ideas and knowledge even that's good to learn new things from various contents.

• Useful or interesting 2

I really get on what your actually talking and taking this too, as to make a kind of mini shortcut to show the relevant topics when created in the section thread. But with some thinking on it there, it's not not really catchy, as having to see a shortcut when there's a general girls on every post on the section to follow

That's only possible if that particular Forum would have a sub forum section.

This Forum uses IPBoard therefore the only way of doing that is as i have described.

Nevertheless it could be just better to pin the most important topics i believe.

There is an extension / plugin for IPBoard called Rules

• Useful or interesting 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think the way the forum was organized has no flaws or problems and all the members are satisfied with it but we should be worried about posting on irrelevant topics and this can easily be done by looking for topics that are atleast 8 days old as the admins have found these topics useful and relevant.

Yes you are right my friend in each section there should be shown three topics so that it would be very helpful for many members do you use it and identify the new content

On 5/18/2020 at 3:58 AM, scorpiali said:

There is many pined topic under any session because the admin see that it's really good and can help any member dont need t search fr them,we have this feature in the forum i think 

I think, my friend, that this is not the point of the topic, but he means something else. You can see that from here through this response:
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/18103-suggestion-show-a-few-more-topics-under-each/?do=findComment&comment=405793
Do you see these topics in each section there is only one topic and suggest that there be three.

5 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I think, my friend, that this is not the point of the topic, but he means something else. You can see that from here through this response:
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/18103-suggestion-show-a-few-more-topics-under-each/?do=findComment&comment=405793
Do you see these topics in each section there is only one topic and suggest that there be three.

Yes i can see what you mean now it's clear to me,you are right brother sorry about that,and yes the forum can add more topic under each session that's good 

Beside each section displays the last topic that was commented on.  Any member of the forum can enter any section and then sort the posts posted by start date

You kindly post suggestions directly to forum administrators.I think they are working very hard to add more features on this forum. Well, showing relevant topics under some specific topics may give readers to have supported and related knowledge from the discussions. 

your assumption is good, but really I didn't Think that there is any requirement of this type interface there .

I think this is better if we see some more section basis on different different content .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well, i think this is not a good idea mate, if you want to see some topics in a particular section, kindly open it or click it because there's a lot of topics there to read or to reply, it's simply to do it mate.

I don’t know if that is currently available in the forum, but the forum really needs many changes in all sections without exception, thank you for the topic..

In each section and from the main interface, the last topic that has been answered by members appears, but there are many useful topics that are buried with time by new topics and this matter I think belongs to the administration where it is deleted or the response to it is closed,
So, I do not think anything has to be changed in this regard, and it is quite enough.

I don't think there is a need for that For example, you can see the topics that receive most responses in the main interface of the forum In addition, all sections or sections that are committed to working with must be inspected and the topics should be classified according to the most visibility or the most responses and interact with them with responses and quotes.

• +2 1

i don't see there is any need for this , in addition the page looks simple and good with showinh the most recent topic that been written or replied to it but if there was 3 topics , the page would looks complicated 

The payment per post is about the forum rules and it is pinned so you see it in the top. And talking about adding more topics to a section It would add extract work only as there is enough topics per page in a section. And i don't think it's necessary to add more.

If you are having difficulty in finding newest post you could use the filter options easily.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Its not important becuase if you want to do post in about Forum section then you can open the sections easily where you will be able to find out lot of topic.. But you can still see many topic beside the forum page where  Show the recent post made by member.                

That's a good suggestion, since there are more and more members, and they flood the forum with new topics that tend to displace the more relevant ones. The topics that have aroused the most interest in the community should always remain visible.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:12 PM, Bnance10 said:

I suggest Under Each section, there should be at least 3 topics being shown.  That way, the most relevant topics won't be buried by (hidden way from viewers) by the latest, but most of the time irrelevant topics especially that were there for payment per post as it was in the past.

It seems to me that they should value the topics a little more, for example there are some that although they do not have so many comments are worth it for those of us who have a very specific question

20 minutes ago, Johandrys said:

That's a good suggestion, since there are more and more members, and they flood the forum with new topics that tend to displace the more relevant ones. The topics that have aroused the most interest in the community should always remain visible.

The most relevant topics should stay anchored or have their own section within the category, they are often replaced by topics that do not even have participation

I think that it would be really helpful for the users if some filter method is used by the forum in order to identify new and useful topics that can be commented upon by the users. This way it won't be necessary to go through each section by section in order to find and read contents. More improvements and modifications in such area is really essential.

• +1 1

I think that the suggestion can be to pinned some posts like the rules that we find pinned in some sections. It is good idea and some posts are very good and deserve to be seen by many and not be hidden. Sometimes I read these articles only by accident.

I found it difficult to search for new topics that are worth reading and find that old topics are at the forefront .This problem makes you bored to search for a new topic and thus you will find it difficult to enter the site. I hope that a solution to this problem will be found ...