Bitcoin supply - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin supply

Thanks for sharing this interesting information wih us. When BTC reaches 21,000,000 coins in circulation, no more Bitcoins will be created and it will progressivelly be rarer and rarer. Miners will only profit from the transaction fees paid by the senders. Am I right?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Bitcoin supply is already fixed and I don't think it will be manually change, miners will stop having rewards fr the blockchain when the supply has been reached, they will only have reward from the transaction fee

On 12/20/2019 at 12:37 PM, TeknoLightz said:

because it is getting harder and harder to mine bitcoin overtime, so it's normal to think it will take a rather long time to mine all the 21m supply that is mineable.

The thing Bo's, that some articles tend to talk of more than 80% of tye bitcoin original supply being already mined. Sometimes this just bring  confusion, but as I know we have to mined 21million,Bitcoin as from it's supply

Bitcoin mining is very, very difficult. It takes several years to mine 1 bitcoin. I never thought I would get bitcoins by mining because my country is very expensive. After the amount of bitcoins has been fully mined, there is another way to maintain bitcoin and reward. Bitcoin has a volume limit. But it will not end.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Bitcoin supply will never increase at any time. Except for reduced supplies, that will continue to happen. Therefore the next halving will be a reduction in the supply of bitcoin.

Every halving occurs as a result of bitcoin supply has reach the limit where it suppose to reduce the reward for miners and bitcoin will then increase in value too

This was a very useful video about the supply of bitcoin and how it will evolve and it gets stronger with every stage it passes and successfully ends

THINK POSITIVE

The total amount of bitcoin supplied in the market of 21 million. But that amount is yet to be collected and mined also. To do that process,all the miners should do their job and if everythinggoes well then it will be much easier for the miners to mine that currencies and supply it to the market. The total mining will be over till 2040 as the expert says. So let's see what happens then. 

Bitcoin supply may be adjusted in the coming years but 21 million bitcoins will not be reached and the reason is that we have lost cryptocurrencies and some of the wallets whose owners had died

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

21 million bitcoins is the volume of bitcoin, this is the main weight of the currency, it will be no or rare mass modification. and after mining, bitcoin will exist in a different way. It is predicted that up to 2140 will be fully mined.

Thank you for sharing this information is useful and helpful, because there are many members who introduced their experience here, before I dont understood good about the blocks, but now I take note from some members about when Bitcoin reaches 21000000  in circulation will not mine more Bitcoins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5 minutes ago, kusvuw10 said:

As for the maximum 21 million bitcoins it is very difficult because some of them have been lost for various reasons of use and also the number of hacked or scammed btc.

According to the news, 4 million Bitcoins were lost and 1 million Bitcoins were stolen. We should be careful about the current real amount in circulation, as 21 million isn't completely true.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

This video contains a lot of information about the formation of the Bitcoin series and I think that the more bitcoins are extracted the more Bitcoin price increases

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/25/2020 at 4:20 PM, Migo said:

I think yes, it can be modified, because this supply is not going to hold forever and I think there will be a time when they will increase thus amount of course, I can't imagine there is one day bitcoin will disappear like there is anything happened before, I am sure they will do something about this total supply soon

I think that at that stage the price of bitcoin must be really high to encourage miners to continue moving the blockchain, which means that every new block reward will not create new bitcoin. It requires a lot of time to be done so I think that if the supply of bitcoin is not trusted then a lot of people will be harmed.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:56 PM, Fedor00 said:

From what I understand the mining of bitcoin cannot continue after all 22 million bitcoins are mined. How why would the production of bitcoin continue when that's not possible? Maybe there will be a new bitcoin created 

Bitcoin total supply is 21 million not 22 million. 

You are that not creation of new bit coin into circulation but mining will not stop as miners are the ones processing transactions.

No new bit coin will be created. 

It is a great video especially for new members who do not know what is crypto and do not know the most basic information about Bitcoin, I wish all members CryptoTalk especially beginners to watch this useful video

• +1 2

On 7/7/2020 at 7:47 AM, EmiKanNi said:

As at this year with a price of $7000, miners were increasing and hashes generated is increasing even when bitcoin halved, but the price really need to increase as the halving reward is decreasing but btc at $9000 is still good to encourage miners. 

But if bitcoin still increase price, more miners will join, we all know how miners are very important, protecting the blockchain, but if the price of bitcoin is decreasing, it can discourage them, I think we need a price more bigger than $9000 when the reward of mining is at 6.25. 

On 4/1/2020 at 2:01 PM, jacker said:

After the amount of bitcoins has been fully mined, there is another way to maintain bitcoin and reward. Bitcoin has a volume limit. But it will not end.

Only way that miners will get reward after all 21 million BTC mined is , transactions fees. At that time I think BTC transaction fee will be very high. In the case of 21 million total BTC, do you know it is still one million less than a total numbers of BTC because some holders lost their wallet private keys or died without sharing wallet's seed. 

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.

Bitcoin supply is so much but no one can say that how many BTC is sale out and how many BTC is still the owner have in their wallet. BTC is the big coin in the market and it will give us profit when the bull is come and the coin make high price at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The statement at 8:47 is rather dubious. After all, if the capitalization is constantly increasing, how will this prevent major market players? Or financed by the regulators? They will always interfere with the exchange rate, until the centralized system is replaced by, so to speak, stable decentralized systems from the DeFi sector. I understand that this sounds crazy, but only in this case the statement of the author of the video can be valid.

Currently the total circulating supply of Bitcoin according to the cryptocurrency market indicator CoinMarketCap is about 18,427,250 BTC, this is almost 88 percent of the 21 million units minted in the Nakamoto whitepaper.

Total bitcoin supply is 21 million and 15 million has been mined till now. Which means 6 million supply is remaining. And it will take high amount of time to be mined these 6 million

Hi guys
The Bitcoin inventory required to be produced is 21 million, which will be produced in a few years to come, and then the price of Bitcoin becomes one, which represents one tenth of the gold reserve in the world

Bitcoin can not longer be substituted for its multiple uses and it is the currency that occupies the first place in the market despite the fact that there are many more coins entered and for sale 

Hi! There are 21 million of bitcoins and this number will not change so when it is over, the buys and sells will be with the bitcoins that already exist.

Yes I agree with you because you don't save when the price of bitcoin goes down. You can sell at a higher price when the next price goes up and you can make a profit in the past