Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

On 10/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

I think it would be good. But not a bachelor's degree. Maybe some part of a certain subject. So that students could have a simple background about crypto currency. It is important for them to know it. And to know some scheme of the scammers for them not to be scam. And for them to have other option to work on in case they needed an extra income. Or they have interest on working in crypto industry. 

• +2 1

All things considered it is a smart thought, to taech understudies how crypto works can be a decent initial step on actualizing bitcoin and digital currency will help them.

I don't think that if they want to get their certificate in school they will play, otherwise without diplomas and certificates they won't have permanent employment and crypto won't be able to feed all forever. So they will have to stay and learn normal subjects too.

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:27 AM, oplale said:

I think kids cаn nоt understаnd it wеll becаusе it is а bit соmpliсatеd.  Higher education studеnt may bеnеfit from clаsses about it

I think they should begin from kids.Because at least they would hear a few things about blockchain.It is so important for our future.

Thats a good decision to teach our feature Generations about Bitcoin. cryptocurrency is most popular Currency in feature Electronic world & majority is easy to Use this Currency....

Wrote on this about in Russian forum, and write here. I believe that schools are obliged to teach lessons of this type, as the world is constantly evolving, it does not stand still, as the school program. So let's guys support this proposal)

1 minute ago, alexan634 said:

I agree with you to make it taught in schools to teach those new generation about currencies that can help us to improve the economy and community. And I think it can give more job to those people who don't have a job to work in their own country that's why I believe that if it is going to happened it can help more people.

I think I agree also with that statement. I think teaching blockchain education in schools now will help most of the students getting out of school to develop new things with the blockchain technology and might not necessarily wait to  get jobs as they can create one for themselves and even employ others.

• +1 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 hour ago, markcagi said:

Computer science, and incline with marketing. It is great to imagine if every country is accepted and continuously growing. 

Many Countries doesn't accept cryptocurrency & those system is not advance.when many countries use cryptocurrency afer this cryptocurrency counties growing and invest money.

It can be taught on the accounting student if the cryptocurrency will be well knowed to all and also we do have seminar about crypto and it is quitr good and also fun to listen to and i just hope that one day it will be implimented as well

Personally, I am fully confident that the time will pass and the cryptocurrency will infiltrate our life almost completely. Where we will pay for cryptocurrency services. And for many it is very incomprehensible what it is. Open courses on how to handle the crypt. Schools will teach everything about cryptocurrency. And this will be the new era of the crypto of the world.

• +1 1

it is important to teach young people about bitcoin and decentralization. it will become their advantage in future if the bitcoin or crypto world will become successful... i bet there’s some professors who are currently teaching these bunch of information to their students...

• +1 1

It seems like it can, at elementary-senior school it might teach the crypto basics and the advanced level of the university might be included in  the Business, Finance and Computer Curriculum or electives.

Of course this is a good idea, the times are increasingly modern and education in schools will certainly increase too, if this can be realized of course it takes a long time, because crypto in some countries has not been recognized and of course government approval is also needed in this matter

Actually, it's a great idea to let kids learn about cryptocurrency in their wee days. But in the latter future, it should be vital that they learn to program their very own cryptocurrency, not just learn the accounting or business behind such technology. This way, we can develop better and it may surpass certain famous tokens out there based on features alone.

yeah i think its a great idea , i think in future crypto will rule the world so why not we start to teach people about this domain from now cause this will help the crypto and the world also .

I think children doesn't need to do this because what i think its a big obligation for them at an early age to handle.Even in our country bitcoin was not known to teachers,its just few of us,there is also a  big problem in accordance with the law in a certain country.There is a certain time for them to learn on but not with their age.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 1:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

This should definitely be a course on a college campus. Bitcoin studies are crucial for the advancement of society. I'll take it a step further, start teaching it in high school or middle school. The future of our kids is crypto, then why not start as soon as possible. 

• +2 1

47 minutes ago, Suzan987 said:

Sure, I mean it's a good idea. because of if we teach this  crypto and explain it's though present or I talk this modern generation students build up their life and they know how to earn. so need  it's reality. 

Right to say but the main problem is this some peoples are not taking more interest in crypto due to this to teach some one is very difficult.

It seems to me that all this is definitely too overvalued, of course it’s good if the children knew what a blockchain is, but I think that over time this will be very often studied and many technologies can really try to do something for themselves.

we can but in we cannot put it as a subject we can put it on opening of school or some project about it. if it already been approved it will be good for us because of the future generations and the cryptocurrency will grow futher more

The adoption of cryptocurrency will lead to lots of development and growth of cryptocurrency. The Cryptocurrency education will be one the sort after service and cryptocurrency is successfully become adopted, The cryptocurrency will definitely be taught in school!

I think cryptocurrency should be a subject in school or collage. Kids should know about cryptocurrency as like as computer. I hope one day cryptocurrency will be a subject in our school and collage. That will change our future.    

I think it's possible but with a different level. The basics of crypto may be suitable for teaching at Junior to Senior High School and then for more detailed information about possible blockchain technology at the college level.

• +1 1